Pages:
Author

Topic: A question no one ever asked - page 2. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
May 18, 2021, 05:18:34 PM
If there are only bull, then how if no one want to buy in peak, maybe in my mind it is like ponzi which at the end no one buy and then who buy in peak will lose. I think everything in this world need to be balanced. Although bear market come, we still can gain profit with future trading.
Ponzi makes one centralized organization earn while they pay with others money, this is trading market, people earn, people lose, it all goes up and down, veeeeery different things. By your logic stock market is a whole ponzi that nations allow, it is not. People who bought at 20k in 2017 and sold later on when it dropped under 10k lost more than half of their money, that was bad right? They would have called it a ponzi as well.

However the ones that kept it and sold after 60k made 3x in 3 years, would they call it a ponzi as well? I do not think so. So do not be worried about ups and downs, that is going to happen and occasionally you are going to buy at the top but that doesn't mean that the top will never be reached again, I do not know when and I do not know how but one day we are going to be above 64k once again and break the ATH, that will surely happen, we just don't know when.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 18, 2021, 04:32:48 PM
Honestly I haven't seen anyone asking this type of question on here before so I think maybe I should? Can crypto gets to a stage that bear market will be eradicated? That we won't have to wait 4 years for another bull season to come?

Bear Market can't be eradicated because it is already a part of the market system.  And if it is eradicated then the market won't have a bull season since there is no bear season to compare with. Market will be boring straight line.  No massive buy, no massive sell, no window for reentry.  Investors and speculators will skip this kind of market for sure and the market will eventually die.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 18, 2021, 03:34:13 PM
Honestly I haven't seen anyone asking this type of question on here before so I think maybe I should? Can crypto gets to a stage that bear market will be eradicated? That we won't have to wait 4 years for another bull season to come?
Nope, it won't be gone.

It won't be longer called a market if there's no bear that we have to experience. The only thing that I only that keeps on moving up are the scams, they don't have bear markets.

But even in the other markets, like stocks, they also experience bearish time so that's why no one asks that because it's answerable.
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 18, 2021, 03:24:45 PM
If there are only bull, then how if no one want to buy in peak, maybe in my mind it is like ponzi which at the end no one buy and then who buy in peak will lose. I think everything in this world need to be balanced. Although bear market come, we still can gain profit with future trading.
You are right, bear market isn't entirely a bad thing, it has its advantages as well and you can do to make money if you are good at it, another good advantage of bear market is buying your favourite coins and tokens at very cheaper price
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
May 18, 2021, 01:13:19 PM

a correction to stabilize is always there and must be there, and if people are concerned only with increasing continuity, everyone will inevitably become greedy, so there must be a counterweight in any way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 18, 2021, 01:02:01 PM
This is impossible. If market goes up, it will sure come down and same if market comes down, it will have to go up. It is rule of everything, someone has wrote in your reply that their is always opposite of any thing, life death, right left, up down, forward backwork. So market can't be only bear or can't be only bull.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
May 18, 2021, 12:06:09 PM
It's simply impossible to "eradicate" bear markets. They'll always exist, because this is the nature of markets overall! We'll always have bearish, bullish or neutral (sideway-moving) trends. As long as Bitcoin can be sold, there will be sellers and the price will dump at some point. Smiley
Activity: 369
Merit: 16
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 18, 2021, 12:02:34 PM
Market won't be healthy without bear market, things can't keep surging and surging because this will only out the whole crypto idea in danger, the reason why I like both market sides is because they have their advantages, only those who are new to crypto won't understand this but in time they will.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
May 18, 2021, 11:49:06 AM
A bear market is not to be eradicated, just enjoyed. Every phase of the crypto price movement does not always go down and does not always go up. No one can say for sure how long the market trend will change, so enjoy the bear market, keep holding, never cut lose. There will be time for the market to reverse direction.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
May 18, 2021, 11:15:13 AM
Can crypto gets to a stage that bear market will be eradicated? That we won't have to wait 4 years for another bull season to come?

It can't be possible as correction/bear market is needed for bullish rally. Without it, bull market won't be happened as bull market happens just after bear market which means it's cycling. Also bear market teach us the meaning of hodling and we should have more patience for it.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
May 18, 2021, 10:23:36 AM
This question seems like no one has ever asked and we don't know if crypto can be wiped out or not? Currently, the world has not yet adopted a national cryptocurrency or the application of blockchain technology is not widespread worldwide. So the fear of a complete collapse of the crypto market and being wiped out is premature, and it is unrealistic that cryptocurrencies have only been around for more than 10 years.
You can refer to some similar topics about the discount market with the links below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/market-crash-2737824

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4514778.100

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2698904.15

Am not sure you understand the question of the @op, he is not talking about crypto been wiped out, what he is asking is if bear market can be eradicated completely which means the market will only be on uptrend and no downward or corrections at interval, to me i don't think that is possible, even other commodities outside crypto sometimes experience price changes, not all goods has a fixed price but the only difference with crypto is that they fluctuate a lot less.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
May 18, 2021, 09:59:21 AM
If it has been in a bull market, how can latecomers make money? Without capital investment, the market will definitely not be very good.
Yes, and that means more people have to be involved in the crypto space for the market to remain stable and often approach bullish, because if everyone gives up all the cryptocurrency assets they already own, it is certain that the market looks like a bear.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
May 18, 2021, 09:52:55 AM
If it has been in a bull market, how can latecomers make money? Without capital investment, the market will definitely not be very good.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 18, 2021, 09:43:01 AM
Bear market will always come. Its pretty scary actually when you have invested a lot of money and you have no back up plan when that happens.

Maybe when Bitcoin is pretty much derisk and you have invest in when it hit the bottom like $3k, you wont be worrying much when bear market begins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 18, 2021, 09:36:33 AM
This question seems like no one has ever asked and we don't know if crypto can be wiped out or not? Currently, the world has not yet adopted a national cryptocurrency or the application of blockchain technology is not widespread worldwide. So the fear of a complete collapse of the crypto market and being wiped out is premature, and it is unrealistic that cryptocurrencies have only been around for more than 10 years.
You can refer to some similar topics about the discount market with the links below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/market-crash-2737824

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4514778.100

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2698904.15
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 18, 2021, 09:29:31 AM
This has been asked million times in this forum as a direct question and indirect queries as well but the answer is No one knows!

IMO, when an asset keeps on rising then its not a healthy one, there has to be ups and down then only people will show interest on it, the high volatility and unpredictability of market movement is what keeping the crypto investments alive.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
May 18, 2021, 09:28:34 AM
This is excluded. Markets develop cyclically, all markets and cryptocurrency market will never be an exception.
Markets are not vain compared with bubbles...
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
May 18, 2021, 08:48:02 AM

A bear market can never be eradicated completely because what goes up must come down sooner or later. When i say bear market i mean phases of falling prices or corrections not a 3 or 4 year long bear market where everything goes down 90%. This total bear market that is ongoing for a few years does not have to happen necessarily but there will always be phases of corrections like the one that we are in right now. The overall direction of the crypto market over the course of a few years or so can still be upwards though just look at the traditional stock market. Of course there were always some corrections or bigger setbacks like when corona first appeared early last year but the overall trend is still upwards.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
May 18, 2021, 08:40:07 AM

Bear market is part of crypto and it is necessary to keep the market healthy, have you ever thought of a situation where the market will only keep rising and no correction at all! it will seem odd and unrealistic because in reality whatever goes up must come down, same with price, bear market can not be eradicated because it is part of crypto.   
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
www.cd3d.app
May 18, 2021, 08:14:29 AM
It is normal for the market to be volatile. It cannot always be in a bull market state, and it cannot always be in a bear market state.
We can only make money if the price of the currency rises or falls. If it has been in a bull market, how can latecomers make money? Without capital investment, the market will definitely not be very good.
Pages:
Jump to: