Pages:
Author

Topic: A question no one ever asked - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
May 18, 2021, 07:29:26 AM
There are always two sides to everything, Life and death, front and back, up and down, Right and left, you get the picture. So same applies to whichever market that has existed even before cryptocurrencies. It is a natural thing and will always follow suit for there to be normalcy in the system. There has to be a correction since the market cannot continue in one upward direction because investors will definitely take profits at some point.   
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
May 18, 2021, 06:55:06 AM
This kind of thing will not be eradicated seeing the market develop under many corrections, for me no matter how much a correction to a market will determine the future of crypto. Without correction there will be no progress in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
May 18, 2021, 02:52:42 AM
Bear market, dips and corrections can't be eradicated because honestly the market needs them to progress too, no matter how powerful a bull market is there will always be a almighty push back why? People who are smart and rich (whales) knows the appropriate time to stop and take profits before the audience
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 18, 2021, 02:31:33 AM
Honestly I haven't seen anyone asking this type of question on here before so I think maybe I should? Can crypto gets to a stage that bear market will be eradicated? That we won't have to wait 4 years for another bull season to come?
Pages:
Jump to: