Pages:
Author

Topic: A Request For The Other Merit Sources - page 3. (Read 1168 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
June 11, 2019, 09:48:41 AM
If there are any sections that need more merit attention, let me know and I’ll keep an eye out for good posts when I have merit. 
I would take it as different. Share more sMerit, get them encouraged, get more quality content. That's what I have observed from Indian local section. I would like to request you to check the altcoin section. It's not easy to find merit worthy post but sharing some sMerit could encourage some people to post more quality content.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
June 11, 2019, 09:29:38 AM
~snip~

If there are any sections that need more merit attention, let me know and I’ll keep an eye out for good posts when I have merit.  
Do you have time to visit Gambling discussion board? There are some members who deserves merit but they do not get attention from merit sources I think. There are few threads that are keeping the board alive and those guys are doing very well.

If you have time then please do visit there sometimes with some sMerits in your hand.

Cheers :-)
I will review when I have some time.

I would note that in the past, I have found that section to have a lot of spam like posts.

Edit: are you the OP? Or are you just making a suggestion to check for posts in the gambling discussion sub?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 11, 2019, 09:17:00 AM
~snip~

Do you have time to visit Gambling discussion board? There are some members who deserves merit but they do not get attention from merit sources I think. There are few threads that are keeping the board alive and those guys are doing very well.

If you have time then please do visit there sometimes with some sMerits in your hand.

Cheers :-)
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
June 11, 2019, 09:14:32 AM
Basically, we don't need to see high inflation rate of sMerits. Do you agree with this point, cabalism13?
No matter whatever areas we join, in crypto, in stocks, in any kind of financial markets, and in the forum, high inflation rates always equal to auto-degradation over time.
Therefore, I don't think we should see both higher inflation of merit sources and allocated sendable merits.
Giving users competitive surroundings to show off their constributions via constructive posts will be better for the forum.
Additionally, there is another fact that part of users turn to more lazy when they hit their targets. For instance, if a user at Full Member rank reaches a Senior Member rank after months of continuous contributed to their local boards; that user might turn to lazy because thinking that the next rank (Hero Member) is too far away, and something like unreachable. Then, that user's average level of contructive posts will decrease. Hence, I think that we need to have highly challenging forum, with low inflational sMerits, in order to create good posting habits, then users will hardly turn back into spam or low quality posts after hitting their desired ranks.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
June 11, 2019, 09:08:07 AM
Do you have any examples of posts without merit that should have merit?

I went through my source merit in about a week and a half and depleted my personal sMerit not long after. I generally spend merit as I get it.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
June 11, 2019, 08:56:28 AM
This is a bit silly, but my 50 sMerits isn't enough to award posts wothin 30 days. Even if I only award posts by 1 Merit each, there are already countless of users that deserves to be rewarded by Merits.

So I'm requesting for help to other Sources to give us a hand until we have enough Merits to circulate across our board. I can assure you that the posts will be enough worthy for your unspent sMerits.

I know that some of you are just fond of hoarding it, but still I'm giving my biggest thanks for giving us your help. Recently, another Source has given my Board 300 sMerits so far. And that's a hell of a number. And thanks to that the Board is much lively again. I am thinking that with the help of the other Sources we can achieve what we aim for our Board. And then the only thing will be left is the cleaning of garbage post from back then.

I will gladly accept all of your suggestions, feedbacks and other replies  regarding this request. TIA.

@theymos just sent you a PM, I hope you will be able to see it sooner or later.

-cabalism13
Pages:
Jump to: