Pages:
Author

Topic: A SHIFT FROM ICO TO IEO - page 6. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 18, 2019, 12:06:10 PM
For sometime now all the upcoming cryptocurrencies are making a paradigm shift in our old ICO format and trying to do IEOs first. I know it's one of the best remedies for them even on this hard times in cryptocurrency markets. I want to know that is this going to help the upcoming coins or not?

Also is it that they want to just make their monies and run away because now they think the easiest way to make people buy their coins is to do an IEO??

yeah. once upon a time we were trying to participate to icos. it was quite possible to participate buying more fees. but now it is really so hard to participate. even you ahve 5 tickets, the possibility is less than 50 percent.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
July 18, 2019, 12:04:19 PM
For sometime now all the upcoming cryptocurrencies are making a paradigm shift in our old ICO format and trying to do IEOs first. I know it's one of the best remedies for them even on this hard times in cryptocurrency markets. I want to know that is this going to help the upcoming coins or not?

Also is it that they want to just make their monies and run away because now they think the easiest way to make people buy their coins is to do an IEO??
Because the current IEO is the trend, as is the ICO itself at the end of 2017. Many ICOs are not eligible to conduct IEO on top exchanges, so they will choose small exchanges with easy conditions. than. At this time, investors will mainly rely on the reputation of the trading floor to decide, so I think that even if they switch to IEO, these projects still face many difficulties to raise fund.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
July 18, 2019, 11:54:46 AM
Very interesting buddy. I've noticed this and people are making good amount from this IEO. I think it's a nice idea especially when they do the IEO on a major exchange like IDAX. Now IDAX and Exmarkets are some of the exchanges engaging most in the IEOs.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
July 18, 2019, 11:48:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: