Pages:
Author

Topic: A Simple Gambling Trick - page 3. (Read 9866 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 13, 2015, 04:14:05 PM
I don't get this?  You think playing a 100% game based on luck is strategy?  Am I missing something obvious here or whats going on?
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2015, 05:51:10 AM
I use satoshibet but I don't think trick maybe luck
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
November 13, 2015, 05:45:02 AM
My strategy is to try to at least break even. If I don't break even then I log off and have an angry fit.

I think because this behaviour from gamblers today so many gambling sites are still surviving. Because people like to try to win against them and finally you lose all your money and houses make more profits. I think you should have some pre-set money for losing maximum on given day then you can save yourself from bigger loses.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
November 12, 2015, 05:08:11 PM
My strategy is to try to at least break even. If I don't break even then I log off and have an angry fit.
what do you mean about break even, What if you lose, you must recover your money right then and there?
I think serena was just makeing a joke comment.

Anyway at least breaking even is a good place to stop betting.

Yep.

I stop betting when my goal is riched, at least x2 is reached.
Activity: 294
November 08, 2015, 04:59:00 PM
what do you mean about break even, What if you lose, you must recover your money right then and there?
I think serena was just makeing a joke comment.

Anyway at least breaking even is a good place to stop betting.
Activity: 896
November 08, 2015, 04:35:42 PM

It is very difficult to implement that strategy. If you lose first, will you play again? If you lose consecutively, will you stop? It is difficult to find the point to stop. You do not know if the next round you will win or lose.
Activity: 378
November 06, 2015, 07:17:12 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 06, 2015, 06:23:52 PM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
November 06, 2015, 05:37:41 PM
after testing the trick in this page i can say with 100% confidence : IT WORKS !!!

patience is the key to win minesweeper and only that Smiley

i tested for myself and if you wait more than 20 minutes before click to advance in minefield you win always !!!

but most of times i cant wait so long so i have not winnings as proof yet

PS:this thread really saved my day ,i had nothing interesting to post ,thanks OP

quoting my prev post i was trying to make a joke here,but i must admit ,I FAILED
its funny if you think about it i think , look third line :
i said you wait before any click 20 minutes ,so in order to play just one game (6 clicks for 3x6) you need 2 HOURS  Grin Grin
its like the old joke in browser games : if you want free gold press Alt-f4 ...
at my PS i also admit that post was nonsense ,but nvm

seriously there is no trick known to work against fair games ,luck may work sometimes ,have a nice day @ all !
What a pity. I just started to think that strategy over if it worths the time it needs. It seems that this minesweeper does not differ in case of winning chances from other pure luck based games. So there is no strategy for it, even there is no better winning chance for it compared to dice or slots.
Activity: 784
November 06, 2015, 05:00:53 PM
Can't believe this thread?  This guy seriously made a strategy saying you guess what box is not a mine and called it a strategy?  What are you guys doing?
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
void
November 06, 2015, 04:53:04 PM
after testing the trick in this page i can say with 100% confidence : IT WORKS !!!

i tested for myself and if you wait more than 20 minutes before click to advance in minefield you win always !!!

PS:this thread really saved my day ,i had nothing interesting to post ,thanks OP

quoting my prev post i was trying to make a joke here,but i must admit ,I FAILED
its funny if you think about it i think , look third line :
i said you wait before any click 20 minutes ,so in order to play just one game (6 clicks for 3x6) you need 2 HOURS  Grin Grin
its like the old joke in browser games : if you want free gold press Alt-f4 ...
at my PS i also admit that post was nonsense ,but nvm

seriously there is no trick known to work against fair games ,luck may work sometimes ,have a nice day @ all !
Activity: 882
Exhausted
November 06, 2015, 06:21:51 AM

are you serious this trick it works?
i think be patience not a trick, just self control to play
but its okay, maybe you think patience is trick.

Waiting for some times between games does not work of course lol. If it is that simple to win money without risk, you would expect people to make max bets and the site to go bankrupt in a day or two, wouldn't you?  Cheesy

maybe a good tactic for this game is play until x2.13 with 1 dollar in bitcoins then when you dont make it 2 dollar then 4, 8, 16 till you win then do it again Cheesy

...which is pretty much martingale. Unfortunately it does not work either, as eventually you will hit a long enough losing streak.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 06, 2015, 04:55:08 AM
maybe a good tactic for this game is play until x2.13 with 1 dollar in bitcoins then when you dont make it 2 dollar then 4, 8, 16 till you win then do it again Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
November 06, 2015, 04:35:35 AM
The most simple trick was buy btc at 15$ and sell it at 800

But how can you do that now with higher price? You need to be patient to get that high. When you buy you just hope the price will hit $800 but the fluctuation make you doubt you are going to hold it or sell it Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
November 06, 2015, 04:31:43 AM

Minesweeper is a pure luck-based game so there is no strategy will work in long run. He just got lucky to win with this shared trick and he will lose if continue playing use this trick.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005
November 06, 2015, 03:22:12 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
November 06, 2015, 01:06:14 AM
nice strategy!! i will use it for the minesweeper. Thanks for the sharing. Cool
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
void
November 05, 2015, 07:10:23 PM

Activity: 308
November 05, 2015, 06:47:07 PM
So your strategy is to literally "Guess" and hope you win?  lol!  How is this a strategy?  I can't even fathom people believe you, this is not a strategy this is basically what every person does, use faucet, hope for win. 
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
November 05, 2015, 06:40:23 PM
The most simple trick was buy btc at 15$ and sell it at 800
Most simplest is not sell BTC while it's lower whan $10000. Buy hold, gamble, if you can, but not sell.
If you need to hold it for 100 years, you should be patient to wait for $10,000 per BTC Smiley
It's only time that you have to fight if you don't need the funds in short period of time.
You can't lose if you have unlimited time and funds Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: