Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 32. (Read 2518 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Not all trader are going to the process of educating in a decent one some of them and even most of them and I am talking about the first traders are self thought because there is nothing like this before so what will you teach them. Then not all of them are educated and not all successful people are all educated even if not in trading but in life. It is aboit the skills and how will you take those opportunity to reality. If you work hard and work smart them you will be successful in trading educated or not
Activity: 462
I wholeheartedly in agreement with the statement in the heading of this thread! Education solve problem not guess work! With good knowledge of trading, you do not only make profit but you also become a resource person also!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
I do not think so, because they could have expertise to trade by learning themselves through the internet and Youtube. Learning does not have to be in class, learning can be in all places and learn can be with any media. Most importantly comfortable. The graduate of economics traders do better understand many theories than the self-study
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Yes i agree with that, to become pro trader should be through education, not only education about technical and fundamental analysis but also important education about psychology of trading, because actually psychology of trading is bigger factor that possible to make consisten profit.
I believe that in doing trading knowledge is a must. I believe that those successful trader was equipped with their knowledge that they gain through their experiences, through their own research and through their own techniques and strategies. It also important that the trader should have the courage to extend their knowledge and willing to earn more knowledge.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
in that trade is an interconnected part of the experience and education to be able to generate profits of course very many lessons to be used there. every trader must have initiative and method to bring good profit.
Activity: 587
yes a successful trader must have enough knowledge about trading and he also be educated.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
Absolutely "YES" if you are one of the educated trader you know a lot of ways or strategies to earn a great deal. But before you become a professional trader you will first lose in the field of trading it will serve as a lesson to you to know where you are wrong and you will be better than before and while taking longer you will be more knowledgeable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Experience is a first thing, you know that. Succesful come from failure, if the failure give you understanding or knowledge. If not then you will fail forever. When you fail, thing you mist hold is consistency and conviction. Not all that educated will be success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
A successful trader must have a minimum education to understand news items, analyze the market with relative to the news he has read. A successful trader is one that that knows money management , can do all the calculations. I bet if one is not even educated in simple mathematics, how can he compute his risk and reward . So I fully agree that a successful trader must be an educated traders.
Activity: 294
Sure, I agree with this statement, I think it is obvious !How can you get money if you don't know how the system works! It is really strange for me how people risk to start trading being unware of the basics
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
Every trader has their own ways of trading techniques and strategies and it is not because of being educated trader instead they learned it through experience and reading trading threads or watching youtube to get knowledge about trading. Also, if we want to be a trader both educated and non need to learn from the start since trading is not being taught at school so you do not have to be educated to be able to be a successful traders.
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
Yes, if u have educated it is good for u, but there is need to have an intuition i think too, and steel nervous system, market is 24/7/365 so it is not easy job to do
Activity: 1260

No need to be educated. A successful trader is a full experienced trader.
i think you cannot be success if you only learn about trading but never or seldom for yourself to do trading in the market.
You must trading everyday. just begin with the small amount, learn the market. With your education and knowledge, you can
make analysis for cryptocurrency price in the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Yes, that is natural. Warren is not a genius, he is trained under Ben Graham's long-term investment philosophy. Currently, Warren has assets of over $ 80 billion. According to what he said, he never abandoned his investment philosophy in any moment. He is loyal to it and it is his tool to become a billionaire today.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
It is not 100% true.To be successful trader,you should need analysis and mathematical skills.To trade Cryptocurrency, you should know how to buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoin with your mobile phone or laptop. To use Phone and laptop, your school level knowledge is enough and no need of Degree completion.
Activity: 280
I think before starting trading you must educate how this whole system is working and how to observe the market and how to trade as well as, these necessary things are must in your knowledge and in other time or degree education is not needed in trading,
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There is no correlation between being a successful trader and an educated trader, trading Cryptos is a different ball game, market has no respite for being B.sc or MSC e.t.c holder all these qualifications will only improve or enhances knowledge but absolutely does not improve trading qualities because I have seen high school graduates who are successful traders.
Activity: 40
Educated means you put in the hours to study and learn trading matters. It doesn't necessarily need to be formal education or enrolling to a school. Educating yourself can be free or paid. You can have online resources, mostly are free; you can attend seminars or buy books to enhance your knowledge. You can watch YouTube videos regarding trading, systems, styles, techniques. All of those are form of educating yourself to be a successful trader. So, if you're asking if a successful trader needs to be educated, the answer is a big YES!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Yes, it must be educated. But education does not have to be formal.
This forum is also worth a non formal education. Apart from that, education alone is not enough if it has no experience. Trader experience will better know the market situation how action will be taken by studying the previous situation.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Absolutely. Without education and experience, trading doesn't differ from gambling. But trading knowledge comes at a high price...you need to lose some money to gain that knowledge and experience, and most importantly the mindset. it doesn't come cheap. You mustn't be afraid of losing money..consider that loss as an investment.

You know the biggest traders of the stock market like Warren Buffet did not have much of an education. Then again these people are gifted and not everyone is like them. Being educated will help the person make educated guesses as to where the market is going - this does not come at high price. All you need to do is to watch the market movement (preferably at coinmarketcap) for a few months. Then understand how FUD effects the market and the price of coins.

Once you have an idea start trading with small capitals and watch as you make mistake and profits. Modify your methods gradually and you will gain your own trading style.
Pages:
Jump to: