Pages:
Author

Topic: A true crypto enthusiast must be courageous - page 5. (Read 805 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
You are absolutely right. That word "Fear" is the restriction most people have in cryptocurrency forgetting that no rich person got to their level without putting aside fear and taking risks.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
it is good to be courageous and at the same time apply some level of caution, because some times not been careful can lead to series of regret especially when it comes to investment matters, the crypto space is full of uncertainties just like real life that is why it requires to apply caution when navigating this space, it is very important to carefully study any project we want to be involved in before making any rational decision, irrational decision could lead to huge failure, one can be courageous and be cautious i think.
Activity: 184
You are very right, been courageous is the the main goal of achieving greatly in cryptocurrency, without courage, nothing good can ever be achieved in cryptocurrency and in everyday activities.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Of course, you need to carefully study crypto projects before making an investment decision. I also think that you need to invest in different projects in order to get maximum insurance against losses and get the maximum chance to make a profit. Part of the money in top projects and part of the money in new projects. therefore, I recommend everyone to pay attention to new promising projects such as project Sound Money Coin or VEIL COIN.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Well expressed there. I might just add some thoughts of mine. You don't need to be courageous all the times because it might be the reason for your downfall. What I'm trying to say is being if fear makes you also realize the things you will be doing. You might think its wrong and have second thoughts before doing so. I think, A mixture of both is really the key here.
When you have two mixed feelings, its like sitting on the fence and not knowing what to do, which is the worse. You cannot be fearful and at the same time be courageous. When you understand what you are being affected with, then you will know how to channel your solution.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
For many people, fear is a stumbling block just because they do not have a clearly defined goal. If you know what you want and why you came to the cryptocurrency market, then first you will learn all the nuances. First, a detailed study of the material, then practice.
Activity: 192
Spot on, one need unwavering courage to stand tall in the industry. Crypto is not for the timid, it is not for the weak but for those who bold and who are ready to risk it big knowing fully well that the results of their risk might no go the way they want
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
Well expressed there. I might just add some thoughts of mine. You don't need to be courageous all the times because it might be the reason for your downfall. What I'm trying to say is being if fear makes you also realize the things you will be doing. You might think its wrong and have second thoughts before doing so. I think, A mixture of both is really the key here.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
In some sense the courage that we might thinking might even bring us to go down, yes, risk taking is a key part of our crypto enthusiasm life, but we also have our intuition that will help us to determine the winning decision that we can execute. These skills should be well enhance, not all are getting successful just through being courageous.
Well said mate, I am of the opinion too that no matter how courageous you may think you are, if an investor do not choose his or her battle well, they will end up making the greatest mistake of their life.

The most important thing is the strategy one applies to an investment and also the purpose of an investment, I don’t think long term investors need courage to make decision of when to remove their investment because time will automatically tell about that but they only need the courage to take the risk of investing, while trader needs courage for both and at the same time, requires their knowledge and strategy to succeed.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
One of the limitations to become great in life is FEAR. You cannot succeed investing in crypto through fear, because it will lead you into making decisions without giving it the proper thought.
Every evidence or reason for doing anything in FEAR, is always false, which at the moment might appear real. It is later you would start thinking, you should not have done it.
COURAGE will make you see good reasons despite all odds or circumstances surrounding that situation.

So, whether you are a trader, an investor or whatever you might be doing in the crypto space, you would need courage in making some decisions, which although might not seem favourable at the initial stage, but will benefit you greatly in the long run.

NB: Courage only comes from what you already know, which can emanate from the time you have devoted for quality research and proper learning.

Yeah, if we always have fear in everything we want to do, then we will never reach success.
In cryptocurrency world, FUD is always exist. The important thing is we can ignore the FUD, and have courage to do some actions.
Patience in crypto is important too. With courage and patience ,we can get a decent earnings.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
Yes of course, we must have courage while investing in the crypto space since the crypto ecosystem is ours, though we have to be very careful while investing in any crypto project because not every team that start up a project in crypto means well, some are haters of crypto and will do anything possible to make sure that the market is being crashed to nothing, this is why we the crypto lovers have to join forces together and send them packing out of this our great community, what do you guys think ?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Courage is an important thing to be successful, but we must not rule out that crypto is full of risks, so courage must also be based on a mature strategy.
The reality is that an Enthusiast should be optimistic, because only real confidence in the prospects for cryptocurrency will give him more strength for patience and hope for the best. Today, many users of cryptocurrency need confidence, because this is what affects their actions, When it comes to investing in a cryptocurrency market. Today, a very strong cryptocurrency market needs new infusions of funds.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Courage is an important thing to be successful, but we must not rule out that crypto is full of risks, so courage must also be based on a mature strategy.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
brave course is not enough if you are the creator of crypto patience is the main thing. crypto's future is very bright but we don't know when the coins we save will be able to make a lot of money
Don't you already have a plan for the assets that you have? whether the price or the exact time you have determined from the beginning you decide to have it. if you are confused when your plan is reached, you must review the assets that you have. potential increase will occur in a period of time.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
crypto space is so large that there are many ways that we can produce in this forum. I am only a small investor and also take part in daily trading. if we are hesitant or afraid of our decision it will not be profitable so don't ever be afraid to do things that we think can be profitable.
The thing is you'll always be afraid of the things you don't know. So a true crypto enthusiast must be courageous AND informed always to make the most appropriate decision every time. Besides, even if you are a small trader and you are informed, you can avoid unnecessary losses.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
brave course is not enough if you are the creator of crypto patience is the main thing. crypto's future is very bright but we don't know when the coins we save will be able to make a lot of money
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
A risky investor should be courageous.
Crypto currency and blockchain technology are the future. True crypto enthusiastic were never in dilemma and nor will be. The price of certain crypto currencies might be in turbulent path but the blockchain technology has been rapidly improving, evolving and adapting.
As they say, the coward will never become a hero. The way I see it the majority of bitcoiners are entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurs are very courageous because without a courage you can never be an entrepreneur. Also, entrepreneurs take risk everyday, so crypto is just another difference ball game ball to play.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
For sure, we all must be brave, but I think you do not get the point, that people with huge money are losing millions of dollars of BTC or any other altcoin that they have invested in is going to down. Fear is not a bad sense, you should learn how to make profit from it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
One of the limitations to become great in life is FEAR. You cannot succeed investing in crypto through fear, because it will lead you into making decisions without giving it the proper thought.
Every evidence or reason for doing anything in FEAR, is always false, which at the moment might appear real. It is later you would start thinking, you should not have done it.
COURAGE will make you see good reasons despite all odds or circumstances surrounding that situation.

So, whether you are a trader, an investor or whatever you might be doing in the crypto space, you would need courage in making some decisions, which although might not seem favourable at the initial stage, but will benefit you greatly in the long run.

NB: Courage only comes from what you already know, which can emanate from the time you have devoted for quality research and proper learning.
courage is indeed very important in any activity because with us taking the risk, of course, the chances of getting success are very high. although at the beginning we get a loss, if we learn from mistakes, of course, we will find it easy in the future to find a way of success.
Activity: 394
crypto space is so large that there are many ways that we can produce in this forum. I am only a small investor and also take part in daily trading. if we are hesitant or afraid of our decision it will not be profitable so don't ever be afraid to do things that we think can be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: