Pages:
Author

Topic: A university in Vietnam receives tuition fees in bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1085 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
That's a very good news for Vietnam that their very own FPT University is now going to adopt bitcoin. But why they are going to apply it first with foreign students, so they are still in the phase of trying it with other students but no matter what it is this news is a good initiative for their school payment system that bitcoin will be now used. I'm sure that many of the schools in Vietnam will follow this initiative.
and even this will be one of the best news for us, as it has been confirmed by the latest news about FPT receiving payment using bitcoin payment, and I do not care about the foreign students or locals being experimented, the most important thing for the right management FPT will lead the university into one of the most advanced
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Pretty awesome, but not sure that I would give up my precious bitcoin for a university...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
That's a very good news for Vietnam that their very own FPT University is now going to adopt bitcoin. But why they are going to apply it first with foreign students, so they are still in the phase of trying it with other students but no matter what it is this news is a good initiative for their school payment system that bitcoin will be now used. I'm sure that many of the schools in Vietnam will follow this initiative.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Ooo that is a very good initiative. Bitcoin will soon become a legal tender soonest
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Le Truong Tung, President of FPT University announced on social network on October 26 that the university with accept Bitcoin payment of tuition, which will be first applied for foreign students.
http://vietnamfriendship.vn/FPT-University-acccepts-Bitcoin-payment-05-16697.html?page=40
Pages:
Jump to: