Pages:
Author

Topic: A view on hunters and crypto currency - page 2. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 04, 2019, 01:23:17 PM
We need some kind of regulations that would prevent such a dramatic amount of scam projects. Unfortunately, all those scammers are creating a bad image for crypto in general which makes it extremely difficult to attract new investors.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
November 04, 2019, 01:06:23 PM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

Investors are smarter; and do not rush into tokens
 while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

What will be the future of crypto currency?
Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

For hunters; soon; I doubt we will find worthy projects to promote

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise

Well, for Crypto currency as a whole, I think there is need for more strict regulations to ward against scammy projects. And for hunters, I think we don't just need to dabble into projects. As a hunter, its always good to review and analyze critically projects before you dive in.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
November 04, 2019, 12:52:00 PM
Investors have just pulled out their money due to increasing scams in crypto market but I think it doesn't mean money will not come back into the market again, it needs a right push only. Currently ICOs and IEOs are not able to raise enough funds to launch their products properly and many of these ICOs are turning scams but as someone said technology keeps on evolving, I think there will be some new development in the crypto space which will bring back the investor's faith and market will continue to grow.

That's what I am looking forward too, IEO is actually good as this is more legit compare to ICO, as the exchange itself serves as the escrow, but what's the disadvantage of it is that scammers can also do IEO, they are willing to invest their own fund too just for them to accumulate more fund, this is what we should regulate and we should have law for this. Maybe when we have a law and all of the IEO/ICO has been approved by the government maybe that is the time for investors to invest again as they have assurance. 
Just because IEO is more legit and less risky than ICOs does not mean that it is beneficial too. There are people who trust it but then majority is not supporting this idea. All such projects are vulnerable to be used in the hands of cyber criminals so we cannot go easy with any of them. Instead of getting involved into these projects, it is best to invest in good altcoins. Governments can’t stop scams either.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 04, 2019, 08:11:06 AM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise

I think the cryptocurrency space is actually readdressing itself, recently there is improvement in the quality of projects appearing in the crypto shpere. This is a welcome development. The blockchain technology has come to stay,many investors have learnt their lesson so they are very careful. Hunters will have more work to do in the near future.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2019, 03:28:44 AM
Only we will determine the future quality new altcoin project; investors, communities, traders in control, must think ahead, which assets are viable, which projects are junk. Cryptocurrency makes people achieve their rich dreams or the opposite.

Yes, most at times it gives the opposite because many investor's lack the self will power to research into any project they choose to invest into. Many are too lazy to do duel diligence concerning a project before they invest. Being lazy can give by trader, investor or Holder a junk of cryptocurrency without prior notice, ensure to research into a project before you invest.

Well it's their loss. And sometimes, even doing intensive research doesn't work, especially if the person is not prepared to hold until the project he supported moves forward. A lot of projects that are also legitimate sometimes takes time to even get value. So you'd really need to have patience to wait it out and to have the means to keep your tokens steady in your bag. Most of the time these tokens get sold right off the bat. Some of the more established coins took years before they we able to lift off.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 03, 2019, 02:05:01 PM
Only we will determine the future quality new altcoin project; investors, communities, traders in control, must think ahead, which assets are viable, which projects are junk. Cryptocurrency makes people achieve their rich dreams or the opposite.

Yes, most at times it gives the opposite because many investor's lack the self will power to research into any project they choose to invest into. Many are too lazy to do duel diligence concerning a project before they invest. Being lazy can give by trader, investor or Holder a junk of cryptocurrency without prior notice, ensure to research into a project before you invest.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 03, 2019, 02:03:35 PM

Failure is mother's success. Experiencing many ups and downs, cryptocurrencies have a position like today. It is suspected that there are currently too many scammers and insecure viruses. But I believe, cryptocurrencies will have a new breakthrough in the future
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
November 03, 2019, 02:01:56 PM

IEO and ICO won't die, developers that stop using ICO do not mean they are dead, IEO on the other hand are performing better this year that is why developers prefer IEO than ICO, and ICO has become scammers favourite, as for IEO you can't get scam if you stick with binance
There still possible chance of scam if they use to make an IEO in unpopular exchange . Which is already happening now there many small exchange that offer IEO listing for cheaper price.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 03, 2019, 01:59:48 PM
Am a hunter and have made some good considerable investment since I joined the movement if cryptocurrency. Base on what you have just asked, ICOs and IEOs are good to invest but this depend  on the type of project that went through any of these means or promotion. I like IEOs because its reformed form of ICOs. Many of these coins or tokens are been listed without any delay after IEO.
Merit: 21
November 03, 2019, 01:52:20 PM

IEO and ICO won't die, developers that stop using ICO do not mean they are dead, IEO on the other hand are performing better this year that is why developers prefer IEO than ICO, and ICO has become scammers favourite, as for IEO you can't get scam if you stick with binance
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
November 03, 2019, 12:08:58 PM
Investors have just pulled out their money due to increasing scams in crypto market but I think it doesn't mean money will not come back into the market again, it needs a right push only. Currently ICOs and IEOs are not able to raise enough funds to launch their products properly and many of these ICOs are turning scams but as someone said technology keeps on evolving, I think there will be some new development in the crypto space which will bring back the investor's faith and market will continue to grow.

That's what I am looking forward too, IEO is actually good as this is more legit compare to ICO, as the exchange itself serves as the escrow, but what's the disadvantage of it is that scammers can also do IEO, they are willing to invest their own fund too just for them to accumulate more fund, this is what we should regulate and we should have law for this. Maybe when we have a law and all of the IEO/ICO has been approved by the government maybe that is the time for investors to invest again as they have assurance. 
Activity: 938
November 03, 2019, 12:05:37 PM

I think soon bounties will die, because now most projects that holding bounty it's scam. Already I see less bounty campaigns and with time will be lower.
Crypto bounties is not dying any time soon, our service will always be needed and this year so far i am impressed that few legit projects have good volumes on exchanges, the latest one is nestree project which has over 300k trading volume on exchange, not bad for a new project and all hunters have been paid
It is good to hear that there are still good bounty campaigns and I also know that bounties are not dying because I've also earn with bounties before and I think there are still many good bounties out there, the downside of bounty for me is that, they pay you after the project which is you didn't know if their project will going to be successful, because once that their project will not going to be success then there is no pay. That's is what I've known about bounties.

Bounty is not dying. People just run to any project and expect to benefit? If only it were so easy. When you bounty hunt you invest your time instead of your crypto and you should take just as much care to invest as anything else. Investors need to properly analyze things like they would any other investment before crypto. I really don't understand why investors were so careless before. It makes me wonder where all of that money came from?
Bounty hunter is smarter of crypto because they can earn thousand ethereum with free way without investment, I felt with many worth bounty campaign have higher price after listing on exchange market, without investing bounty hunter can earn much money with bitcoin and altcoin profit, just few years bounty campaign is worth and now have back to crisis with lower payment and price.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
November 03, 2019, 12:03:38 PM
So when they cannot raise enough money why should they force themselves to continue the project? they should be able to refund funds to investors and are ready that the project failed. instead they continue with funds that they cannot really force and in the end will actually become a scam. very unfortunate will damage the trust of many people when all projects have a concept like this
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
November 03, 2019, 11:57:42 AM
Everything has to work in harmony and in a synergistic way in which to bring forth a good result. Projects need to be well organised, run and managed, while us Bounty Hunters, should be diligent in our tasks and also do our best to genuinely bring out the project in the bes tlight possible. We can't expect to earn our rewards for a shoddy job badly done, along with the plethora of bounty cheaters also that have cropped up, but also we don't want to be cheated either from unscrupulous fake Teams whoi just want to run off with ICO/IEO funds from unsuspecting investors. We all need to work together to make CRYPTO great again. We can't see moons and lambos if we pick the fruit off the tree way too soonb ecause we ar eimpatient, and that goes for every area invovled in crypto.
Yes, everyone in crypto space whether investors or hunters need to think in the positive direction for crypto to be great in future. For hunters, some just promote any project provided they see big allocations which most times isn't feasible. We ought to do proper due diligence before delving into any bounty.  Investors need to do thorough research before investing in any coin, and also invest what you can afford to lose. We need to spot quality projects and support them, not otherwise. It's sad that some greedy bounty hunters are killing the hustle with multiple accounts hence reducing the reward for quality projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
November 03, 2019, 11:53:58 AM
November 03, 2019, 11:44:29 AM
both ICO and IEO are the same in my opinion, but the crowdfunding model is different. I say ICO is not really dead right now, it's just that investors still doubt the ICO project. ICO projects that have new innovations in the public can still have a chance to succeed, investors still see it if the concept given is different from previous projects. basically the role of the investor is the main heart of the project as a determinant of its success.

unfortunately if a Bounty Hunter chooses a project randomly or doesn't do the analysis first. this is why investors (beginners) start to get caught up in scam projects, because of bounty hunters who promote projects without analyzing.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
November 03, 2019, 10:51:29 AM
ICO is not in demand and has moved to IEO, but IEO is also getting a response that is not so good at this time. Many IEOs are deliberately created just to deceive investors and take profits quickly. With so many fake projects, new regulations are needed to make scam projects no longer heard. It might be impossible, but at least it can reduce the scam project. My income as a bounty hunter has also declined because no one has paid until now. Just waiting for Bitcoin and Ethereum to reach the highest price again, might help this situation.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 03, 2019, 10:01:33 AM
Everything has to work in harmony and in a synergistic way in which to bring forth a good result. Projects need to be well organised, run and managed, while us Bounty Hunters, should be diligent in our tasks and also do our best to genuinely bring out the project in the bes tlight possible. We can't expect to earn our rewards for a shoddy job badly done, along with the plethora of bounty cheaters also that have cropped up, but also we don't want to be cheated either from unscrupulous fake Teams whoi just want to run off with ICO/IEO funds from unsuspecting investors. We all need to work together to make CRYPTO great again. We can't see moons and lambos if we pick the fruit off the tree way too soonb ecause we ar eimpatient, and that goes for every area invovled in crypto.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
November 03, 2019, 09:55:22 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 23, 2019, 06:23:07 AM
the bounty hunters don't just go straight into the project, because they certainly see the project through the web, and they will analyze the roadmap, whitepaper, team and mission, if they think that this is a paying project then they will join and vice versa. because now many projects are deceiving bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: