Pages:
Author

Topic: A view on hunters and crypto currency - page 4. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 17, 2019, 02:56:24 AM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

Investors are smarter; and do not rush into tokens
 while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

What will be the future of crypto currency?
Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

For hunters; soon; I doubt we will find worthy projects to promote

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise
I think soon bounties will die, because now most projects that holding bounty it's scam. Already I see less bounty campaigns and with time will be lower.
Crypto bounties is not dying any time soon, our service will always be needed and this year so far i am impressed that few legit projects have good volumes on exchanges, the latest one is nestree project which has over 300k trading volume on exchange, not bad for a new project and all hunters have been paid
It is good to hear that there are still good bounty campaigns and I also know that bounties are not dying because I've also earn with bounties before and I think there are still many good bounties out there, the downside of bounty for me is that, they pay you after the project which is you didn't know if their project will going to be successful, because once that their project will not going to be success then there is no pay. That's is what I've known about bounties.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
October 16, 2019, 11:56:52 PM
There will not be an increasing number of bitcoin supplies, unreasonable increases in supply, we don't even know the makers of bitcoin. Cryptocurrency in the future, may become an alternative to global transactions and high-value assets, just what the news will be like in the future, and what digital currency developers will plan. When the bounty trend has begun to decline, not much can be done and the level of ICO investment is also small, anyways to generate digital currency there are still many ways to become bounty hunters.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
October 16, 2019, 11:53:50 PM
This industry is dynamic so, do not expect that it will always be good times nor the prices will continuously increment with time. There will lows like this where the reputation of cryptos will be challenged. Yet, it doesn't mean that we will just have to wait for it pump up again. Promoting projects that has great potential and worth of our time is a good way to clear the doubts in investing in the market. Finding that particular project will be difficult but not impossible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 16, 2019, 11:52:19 PM
Crypto bounties is not dying any time soon, our service will always be needed and this year so far i am impressed that few legit projects have good volumes on exchanges, the latest one is nestree project which has over 300k trading volume on exchange, not bad for a new project and all hunters have been paid
But if we look at all the projects that were born this year, there are still many bad ones, only a few are good, for example like the project you said, try to look at the percentage of projects this year, surely there are still many that are worse than the good ones.
The story was same for last year as well. This is largely not because the market is down but rather because projects coming up of late lacks creativity and innovation. These projects which fails are often due to repetition of ideas and products without any unique add up of already existing projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 16, 2019, 11:41:19 PM
Failure of ICO nowadays are due to the rampant scams out there that investors lost interest on putting their funds on it because it's just a waste of money and time. However i believe the glorious days of bounty campaign will come, we need strict regulation with ICOS to achieve this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 16, 2019, 10:55:34 PM
But if we look at all the projects that were born this year, there are still many bad ones, only a few are good, for example like the project you said, try to look at the percentage of projects this year, surely there are still many that are worse than the good ones.

This is becomes the challenge for bounty hunters to be for concerned about choosing a good bounty.
Bounty hunters now need more effort of joining bounties and i think it's worth the result also
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
October 16, 2019, 10:25:54 PM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

Indeed, investors are smarter and won't invest on most new projects anymore.
And no, bounty hunters are not increasing i think. Hunters nowadays are fewer than in the past when there were many ICOs sold out.
Hunters should wait for a good time when there are many good projects created and bring many investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 01:28:53 PM

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise

I do not agree on the part that bounty hunters are increased because as you said that new project these days is struggling on raising funds and most of the time they cannot reach the softcap that causes the bounty hunters to suffer for not getting paid and force them to quit or stop doing bounties because it is not worth it anymore.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
October 16, 2019, 01:15:23 PM

In fact, I think the bounty hunters and many token investors are still very good. Because there are many IEOs that have high prices at the moment. There will always be potential projects if you are patient and learn about those projects well before you work on or invest in them. So it cannot be said that the ICO / IEO is completely dead
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
October 16, 2019, 12:25:51 PM
My views and opinion based on what I've seen in crypto and hunters now are not to good for hunters because its not the riggt time to work on prot because as many of those and almost all of projects are not good which is can't help to the faster growt of the crypto now.
exactly right now I think the growth of the new crypto is very strange, the number of ico or ieo is generating millions of dollars but their projects are not working and some are slowly dying their projects, maybe next year there is good news for us all?

A lot of projects are not working, developers i believe are short of ideas for new platform.
Ieos are on the lows, and at risk of burning out.

What next for altcoins ? they are getting delisted daily.
What next for crypto currency
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
October 15, 2019, 12:20:45 PM
My views and opinion based on what I've seen in crypto and hunters now are not to good for hunters because its not the riggt time to work on prot because as many of those and almost all of projects are not good which is can't help to the faster growt of the crypto now.
exactly right now I think the growth of the new crypto is very strange, the number of ico or ieo is generating millions of dollars but their projects are not working and some are slowly dying their projects, maybe next year there is good news for us all?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
October 15, 2019, 12:11:06 PM
where do you get news about bitcoin supply will increase. Nothing in the history of bitcoin supply has increased, bitcoin supply has only reached 21,000,000 BTC. Maybe you misunderstood the news you read or indeed the news about bitcoin can actually increase
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 15, 2019, 11:39:52 AM
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 15, 2019, 11:20:34 AM
Hunter looking for which one have big chance to get profit with IEO or ICO, with success way for investing they will look which one have best chance for profit in crypto investing, after finished of ICO project now they have looking for with IEO project for investing with give much profit. Running time with bitcoin and altcoin investment always have new platform to earn profit and how smart you take moment with investment.
hunters, of course, are looking for such projects and they even find them, but the projects are very disrespectful to bounty hunters and now they very often cheat. People get a penny for months of work
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 15, 2019, 10:56:37 AM
Hunter looking for which one have big chance to get profit with IEO or ICO, with success way for investing they will look which one have best chance for profit in crypto investing, after finished of ICO project now they have looking for with IEO project for investing with give much profit. Running time with bitcoin and altcoin investment always have new platform to earn profit and how smart you take moment with investment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 15, 2019, 10:38:52 AM
I still hold out some hope that there are some decent projects in which to engage in. For sure, it is not like the year 2016 and 2017 where we earned massive amounts for less work. Now there are many bounty hunters and not enough decent projects that collect enough in the IEOs or ICOS so this is the main problem we face now. More supply of bounty hunters, to the demand needed. I think if they limit the amount of bounty hunters for each campaign, that would be much easier for starters and if the tokens were escrowed in advance to the bounty managers or payment made part in tokens and part in Eth, that would also be much better in my opinion. Though, while there is still demand for our work, I will for sure participate.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 15, 2019, 10:04:58 AM
The idea of regulation isn't a bad one even though what is majorly canvassed in the crypto industry is anonymity. Regulation will help strengthen the industry as it will encourage conservative investors to stick out their necks and put their monies down in investment. Also, it will help reduce scams as scammers can get easily tracked.

This will be the last straw that will eventually bury the industry once it happens.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
October 15, 2019, 09:43:40 AM

Only hunters who thinks like you will keep missing out, everyone keeps complaining about bounties and yet good project are passing you by, tell me do you think that every day is a hunter's day? do you think that good projects will keep coming every day for hunters to promote? every bounties popping up here and there are no doubt useless projects so just be on the look out for solid projects, they come once a while

No you are wrong
Stating the obvious truth and reality does not mean that I let good projects pass me by
I have earned from gold, hbrs in this die hard period; what does that tell you ?

I only express myself and learn with my thread; I never criticize

Solid projects are always around; all you need to do is find out
Cheers 🍻
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
October 15, 2019, 09:08:59 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
October 15, 2019, 07:27:48 AM

I think soon bounties will die, because now most projects that holding bounty it's scam. Already I see less bounty campaigns and with time will be lower.
Pages:
Jump to: