Pages:
Author

Topic: a wallet for tokens? - page 8. (Read 1608 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
have you tried myetherwallet? i've seen tokens there but not yet used any. I think they can handle tokens and convert it to eth or btc?  Huh Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
January 01, 2018, 01:20:03 PM
Myetherwallet is the best choice for the erc20 tokens,its free and very secure.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
what would be a good wallet service to hold tokens?

Myetherwallet
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
we might work with the plan in the future to helps token holder for eth blockchain to gains with the service of manage with the functionality of wallet to keep and sending token,
we hope the idea still of be alternative to keep on focus with the concepts to work with the projects in the near future
the name of wallet might be of "digowallet" as the contrast combos with the template of website design to use of indigo blue color with the library.

Wallets can be downloaded pretty much anywhere, I like to use MEW for various Ethereum influenced coins.
Activity: 238
January 01, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
I use MyEtherWallet to hold most of my tokens. However, only ERC20 compatible tokens can be held in it. I also use Exodus wallet, very nice interface with great design, the only drawback is that not many tokens are supported by it.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 01, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
we might work with the plan in the future to helps token holder for eth blockchain to gains with the service of manage with the functionality of wallet to keep and sending token,
we hope the idea still of be alternative to keep on focus with the concepts to work with the projects in the near future
the name of wallet might be of "digowallet" as the contrast combos with the template of website design to use of indigo blue color with the library.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 11:58:58 AM
I prefer to use myetherwallet for now caused its very safe as long as you dont reveal your private key in public please be aware always. Myetherwallet is best for ERC20 supported tokens
Activity: 240
December 30, 2017, 11:47:47 AM
I use MyEtherWallet to store tokens. It is more convenient to use and also it is safe to use. I recommend this wallet because for me it is safe and the transaction is smooth.
Activity: 5
December 30, 2017, 11:23:13 AM
Myetherwallet + metamask is really good combo. Metamask warn you if you enter phishing site, and easy to access etherdelta for exchange. I use mew for staking some pos tokens. There is no option for other wallets I guess.

On Android imToken is best, I have no issue for 6 months using it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 11:19:24 AM
Myetherwallet + hardware wallet Ledger Nano S (https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s). This is the most correct and reliable option for storing ethereum tokens. And the price is relatively small. I recommend that you keep it that way, you will not regret it.

I support this advice. I have different wallets, because there are coins on different platforms, NEO, Waves and others. Obligatory I think you need to have hardware wallet Ledger Nano S. Since it is a good defense of your investment. And in any case, do not keep large amounts on the exchange. In my experience this can bring a lot of gray hair from excitement.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:03:21 AM
MyEtherWallet (MEW) is good for for erc20 coins but you need to check carefull address before used!
If you use large amounts of storage, use ETH core
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
December 30, 2017, 10:51:10 AM
It depend, what token do you want to store? I personally store my erc20 tokens on myetherwallet because it is very easy to use and th dashboard is very fast and no lag at all. I use my etherwallet for few years now and it is very safe but you need to check the link carefully because they are a lot of phishing website that look like myetherwallet. For bitcoin, I use blockchain.info for years and it still very reliable.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 10:48:35 AM
Try Ledger, a hardware wallet
Activity: 602
December 30, 2017, 10:46:57 AM
If you want a wallet that you can asses with PC myetherwallet is the best (more if you have a ledger).
If you want a mobile one (ios, android), then I will go on EIDOO...
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
December 30, 2017, 10:44:53 AM
Myetherwallet is best for token.its easy and safe to use.ai am also use this wallet.

Yes, Im also using Myetherwallet, and your right it is easy and safe. I'm also using wave. Just recently purchase ledger and I'm sure its safer unless you lost it. Smiley
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
December 30, 2017, 10:31:06 AM
what would be a good wallet service to hold tokens?
I prefer myetherwallet because its easy to use and simple. Only you can access your wallet by your own private key. So better to take care of your private key and keep it safe otherwise you cant open your account if you lost it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
December 30, 2017, 10:23:29 AM
Just use MyEtherWallet. MyEtherWallet For my PC and web. MyEtherWallet is good one easy to use and almost better then other wallets.
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 10:07:53 AM
It is convenient to store the ethereum and tokens in myetherwallet. Only recently there have appeared websites scammers, posing as the original site. You have to be more careful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 10:22:40 AM
The best way to store any coins and tokens is a hardware wallet. It is not expensive, but you can sleep with him calmly. It supports a large number of tokens. Very reliable and easy to use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 10:19:24 AM
I am using MyEtherWallet.com most of the time. Very secure, easy to use and user friendly. I would highly recommend it!
Pages:
Jump to: