Pages:
Author

Topic: a wallet for tokens? - page 3. (Read 1608 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
In think that the My Ether wallet is good for tokens.It is easy to use.In Ether wallet you can secure tokens with the help of private key.It stores or hold token very safely for long term.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
January 17, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
MyEtherWallet is a great and reliable wallet for all ERC20 tokens in my opinion.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
January 17, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
what would be a good wallet service to hold tokens?

It depends, if you're holding ERC20 tokens or coins then you'll use Myetherwallet otherwise use the proprietary wallets if you have Bitci6, NEO, Qtum, Monero and other coins that has no smart contract with Ethereum.
Because Ethereum is the most popular coin today and most of to Altcoins are using ERC20 platform as their primary transaction explorer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
A good wallet to store tokens is myetherwallet because it is very simple to make and then very cheap for the fees very recommend once myetherwallet as wallet to It depends what kind of tokens you are trying to store.If you want to store ERC20 tokens(classic tokens that are being based on the ethereum network).If you are trying to storr ERC20 tokens I would suggest you to download MyEtherWallet which has a very comfort UI for the average user.store tokens owned by many people

I am using myetherwallet for my tokens i like it because it is very convenient and user friendly. It stores token safely and securely. It is the most used cryptocurrency wallet so far. Very simple and easy to use. But everyone has the right to choose their most favorite wallet for thier tokens their lot to choose from.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:31:12 AM
A good wallet to store tokens is myetherwallet because it is very simple to make and then very cheap for the fees very recommend once myetherwallet as wallet to It depends what kind of tokens you are trying to store.If you want to store ERC20 tokens(classic tokens that are being based on the ethereum network).If you are trying to storr ERC20 tokens I would suggest you to download MyEtherWallet which has a very comfort UI for the average user.store tokens owned by many people
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
Myetherwallet for the wallet for token this wallet is easy to use and anyone can use it myetherwallet because its very easy and secured  your token  unless you kept it your private key properly
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

Personally, I would recommend coinomi for main wallet to hold tokens as it caters wide variety of tokens however some of erc20 tokens aren't supported by this.
But good thing here is you can easily converted or buy some coins thru changelly and shapeshift in just one click as it supported by these sites.
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 06:46:16 AM
a wallet for tokens ?
I use myetherwallet to store my tokens. one of the reasons why I use myetherwallet is simple to use especially for newbie as me, the interface of the website is simple than other. it is secure to use.
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
the best wallet to hold tokens is myetherwallet or MEW all users use this wallet because is very trusted and recomended to all users MEW wallet is the famous wallet in all pepole or whole world.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

I'm using mew. I can recommend it accurately)
Activity: 209
January 17, 2018, 06:29:51 AM
maybe i will choice MyEtherWallet, because is simple to use and fast. you don't need scare about security, i think so far i know MyEtherWallet is safe. and make a MyEtherWallet is so easy and simple.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 06:17:14 AM
If you want to hold some ERC-20 token better to use MEW or Metamask this two wallets stored so much token in your wallet and easy to use but for better security use the Metamask is it recommended
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 17, 2018, 06:08:26 AM
I think the only version of the wallet is myetherwallet. To date, this is the best wallet for cryptocurrency. At least for a beginner. If you have a large portfolio of crypto-currencies on the huge amount You need to buy a Ledger. A hardware wallet is safer.
Activity: 112
January 16, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Of course Myetherwallet is a reliable wallet for holding a wide variety of ERC-based token.
It is the best way to keep your tokens.
These wallets are perfect to have the multiple tokens in the wallet.
Activity: 67
January 15, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
i like use imtoken in cellphone. In computer, mew+metamask plugin is my favorite combination.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
MyEtherWallet convenient purse. But you need to use the offline version or metamask.  Cool
to many scammers want to steal a key
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 03:57:59 PM
Personally, I use myetherwallet. I found nothing more convenient. Myetherwallet does not store any secret information, it's just a convenient "interface." It's important not to go to a phishing site pretending to be myetherwallet.
Activity: 140
January 10, 2018, 06:49:54 PM
I recommend MyEthWallet and ImToken. I think these two are able to hold almost all the tokens possible because they are updated to the format that the tokens are in today. They also are user friendly for your interventions and the security in these are outstanding.
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
i kinda like jaxx wallet, it is easy to use and i personally had no problem with it.
also i like shapeshift feature in jaxx, i used it few times, ratios is not that great but was helpful for me
Activity: 280
January 10, 2018, 05:24:14 PM
What could be better than myetherwallet? This is in my opinion the most convenient wallet in general of all known to me.
Pages:
Jump to: