Pages:
Author

Topic: A way to make money online? - page 12. (Read 2562 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
October 02, 2021, 12:48:07 PM
Nowadys make money online is trending and easy. There are so many online platform to earn money. People are doing YouTube, vlogging, and many more. Bitcoin is also a good platform where you can earn, buy, invest.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
September 30, 2021, 01:36:06 PM
We deserve to be grateful to the bitcointalk forum for providing all information about cryptocurrencies, even when we don't have capital then we can still earn online by participating in the bounties board, I think crypto earning & profit is the easiest thing we can do, if we want to become writers blogs of course must understand SEO techniques, and the level of competition is very tight.

Compared to a few years ago, the bounty section in this forum has shrunk considerably. Of course, there are still some opportunities to participate in many actions and campaigns, but after the peak in 2017, the number has fallen steadily. Overall, there are not less bounties, on the contrary, but these bounties are managed and executed outside of Bitcointalk. I expect the decrease to continue here on the forum.
I joined in 2014, wasn't really active back then, so I don't really remember much. However, back in 2016-2017, I was active daily and there were plenty of signature campaigns back then, while new ones would pop up almost on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the campaign I'm at now, but I was startled by how little the number of available campaigns was, when I rejoined the forum in 2020.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
September 30, 2021, 07:35:16 AM
You can as well render web services on the forum and get paid for it. Having a tech skill should give you  enough money while you wait to finish your site. You can as well check out Reddit where your services will be welcomed you shouldn't be seeking for where and how to make money online with what you have at hand

This really requires skill , but how about you dont have skills? Well that is really the problem, you should really render a time to learn since it is really difficult to earn online without skills, you should really learn first then you can earn. We are lucky here that is in this forum since we can join signature campaign and at the same time earn. There are also microtask which you can research in google but still it to low . Right now it is really difficult to earn money online since there are a lot of competition.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 29, 2021, 06:07:00 PM
Agreed, before the pandemic even if you were working hard from home people assumed that if you were working online then you were this lazy person when in fact it is the opposite, if you can work from your home there are no distractions and you can work at a very high efficiency, but they never listened, but now due to the pandemic people are finally understanding that working from the comfort of your own home has many merits, but yet there are many managers that want people to go back to the office even if their efficiency has not dropped at all.
My biggest problem when I work from home and make money online is when people around me ask what my job is. i make money from bounty and airdrop, so i am confused how to explain this work to them. even though I explain this work I'm sure they won't understand and won't believe it.
If you really need to explain this to people you could tell them that you are an investor, which is not far from the reality, if you use your time to collect and promote bounties maybe you are not investing money in the project but you are investing your time, which many times it can be many times more valuable than money, the other explanation you could give is in fact that you are a bounty hunter, after all there are many jobs like that around the web, for example there are bounty hunters that look for flaws and bugs on the code of software and then they report them and they get a bounty from each report they make.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
September 28, 2021, 05:18:46 PM
For me YouTube is the biggest source of making money, but it requires talent and skill to make your channel stand out from other channels, also working in the bounty campaigns in this forum, but you have to participate in the bounty by a competent manager, you also have to work in the freelancer sites are really profitable.

Do you earn from youtube or you just know that it is possible to earn on youtube? I find it hard to believe, that someone can earn a lot from having cryptocurrency related youtube channel. If you are not a famous market analytic, then it is almost impossible to earn from youtube just by making reviews of cryptocurrency projects. Such review channel usually dont have a lot of subscribers and views. I can agree that you can earn from bounty by making a video, but cant believe that youtube pays a lot for such videos. Just by number of views you get $1 per every 1000 video views. And I never seen how 2-5min project review got more than several thousands views.
Yes I agree with you, they created a youtube channel just to follow the bounty program.
For now with the crypto niche making youtube channel a lot of viewers it is not easy.
And to join google adsense must meet the requirement of 1000 subscribers 4000 hours aired.
And none of that is easy to do for beginners.
Except for those who have had a previous title.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
September 28, 2021, 03:50:13 AM
For me YouTube is the biggest source of making money, but it requires talent and skill to make your channel stand out from other channels, also working in the bounty campaigns in this forum, but you have to participate in the bounty by a competent manager, you also have to work in the freelancer sites are really profitable.

Do you earn from youtube or you just know that it is possible to earn on youtube? I find it hard to believe, that someone can earn a lot from having cryptocurrency related youtube channel. If you are not a famous market analytic, then it is almost impossible to earn from youtube just by making reviews of cryptocurrency projects. Such review channel usually dont have a lot of subscribers and views. I can agree that you can earn from bounty by making a video, but cant believe that youtube pays a lot for such videos. Just by number of views you get $1 per every 1000 video views. And I never seen how 2-5min project review got more than several thousands views.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
September 27, 2021, 08:14:23 PM
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
September 27, 2021, 01:37:54 PM
There are many ways to make money online, the easiest thing right now is to follow the bounties on this forum and airdrops on coinmarketcap,
Not many bounties and airdrops are that profitable so suggesting that as the easiest, there are some other easy than that.
agree with that, but working on a bounty like facebook or twitter campaign might be quite easy to do. although not all profitable, but you can try. it's better than nothing at all. however, if you want something more risky, you can try trading but, I don't recommend it if you don't have the knowledge, or the capital to do it.

Even though I spend time doing bounties, I would recommend to spend free time on learning coding languages or something from that field. Doing bounties like facebook or twitter is like standing on one place. One day they will disappear, but you havent gained any experience or learned from them. But knowing how to code, will definitely help in future. Doing freelance on upwork or fiverr might be more profitable than just clicking share or retweet.
Good suggestion.

You can do other things and learn more things with your time. But if it's really not that much using your time, there's no problem doing those airdrops and bounties on fb and twitter.

Aside from coding, there are also others like in marketing.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
September 27, 2021, 10:45:50 AM
We deserve to be grateful to the bitcointalk forum for providing all information about cryptocurrencies, even when we don't have capital then we can still earn online by participating in the bounties board, I think crypto earning & profit is the easiest thing we can do, if we want to become writers blogs of course must understand SEO techniques, and the level of competition is very tight.

Compared to a few years ago, the bounty section in this forum has shrunk considerably. Of course, there are still some opportunities to participate in many actions and campaigns, but after the peak in 2017, the number has fallen steadily. Overall, there are not less bounties, on the contrary, but these bounties are managed and executed outside of Bitcointalk. I expect the decrease to continue here on the forum.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
September 27, 2021, 04:48:21 AM
There are a lot of various ways to make money online. And these are mot so easy. We need so much knowledge and experience to make money.
I think YouTube and App development is a bigeest way to make money. And also Website development is also a way bigger to make money.
Crypto trading and other such crypto related tasks are also a way to make money. You should search and seek what is good for you.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
September 27, 2021, 04:46:17 AM
I hope the reason you choose to make money online is because you have a daily job to do. If this is the case, then learning how to invest in cryptocurrency at the Bitcoin forum is a very good choice. However, if you are just a student or an ordinary person without a job, I am more inclined to suggest that you look for opportunities in other forums.

There is a bounty program in the Bitcoin forum, but it takes a lot of time and learning costs. It may not be a good choice for you.

If you have a job, buy bitcoins and use money that does not affect your life.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
September 27, 2021, 03:21:35 AM
There are many ways to make money online, the easiest thing right now is to follow the bounties on this forum and airdrops on coinmarketcap,
Not many bounties and airdrops are that profitable so suggesting that as the easiest, there are some other easy than that.
agree with that, but working on a bounty like facebook or twitter campaign might be quite easy to do. although not all profitable, but you can try. it's better than nothing at all. however, if you want something more risky, you can try trading but, I don't recommend it if you don't have the knowledge, or the capital to do it.

Even though I spend time doing bounties, I would recommend to spend free time on learning coding languages or something from that field. Doing bounties like facebook or twitter is like standing on one place. One day they will disappear, but you havent gained any experience or learned from them. But knowing how to code, will definitely help in future. Doing freelance on upwork or fiverr might be more profitable than just clicking share or retweet.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
September 27, 2021, 02:56:31 AM
Im looking for a way to make money online. I have a website in development but I would like to find a way to make some extra cash while the website is in development. I would just like it to not be Surveys, or Dropshipping. Got any ideas?
What skill do you have to render service via online so that you can start making money. For one to start making money you must render service to people or companies in other words what problem can you find solution for people and organization and get paid in return.
Are you good in crypto currency trading? If your answer is yes then you don't need anyone to advise you on what to do in other to make money online. Try make good contribution here in the forum and build your account so that you can use it participate in signature campaign that pays weekly.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
September 27, 2021, 02:09:54 AM
September 26, 2021, 06:19:25 PM
You do the easy thing but you're not guaranteed to get paid. It's a waste of time doing it so whether you like doing it then it's your time that's being wasted.

Trading isn't for everybody.

More rekts are happening instead of people making profit.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 26, 2021, 10:18:30 AM
Agreed, before the pandemic even if you were working hard from home people assumed that if you were working online then you were this lazy person when in fact it is the opposite, if you can work from your home there are no distractions and you can work at a very high efficiency, but they never listened, but now due to the pandemic people are finally understanding that working from the comfort of your own home has many merits, but yet there are many managers that want people to go back to the office even if their efficiency has not dropped at all.
My biggest problem when I work from home and make money online is when people around me ask what my job is. i make money from bounty and airdrop, so i am confused how to explain this work to them. even though I explain this work I'm sure they won't understand and won't believe it.

It depend from how you explain things out, if the person you are talking with have the interest to know deeper,

it won't be hard to describe and explained how things work. But also, following your statement,
for those people who don't have any interest, it's really tough to explain and how to project how possible things has been done.

Working at home with other sources of extra income, it's hard but very possible if you are keen in learning the right process
and you are capable in adjusting from one venue to another.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 26, 2021, 10:04:59 AM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 26, 2021, 08:23:16 AM
September 25, 2021, 01:37:28 PM

it doesn't take special skills to become a bounty hunter, the most important thing is that I have social media like twitter, facebook or tik tok.
But you're not going to be sure that having no such skill in bounty hunting will make you survive for long. It's still better to learn a skill that you can monetize outside bounty.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 25, 2021, 01:27:04 PM
As long as you work hard and work hard, you will achieve certain results. Research on the areas you are interested in has always been valuable things that make people feel meaningful.
The current era is the era of Internet information, and earning income is very violent and fast. Since the rise of the Internet, we can clearly feel that we have set our own goals and put more effort in related professions and knowledge.
Maybe you can share more about your work, and we can also give you relevant suggestions.
Making money online is not as straightforward as you make it out to be, for example it is known that the majority of those that tried to earn money online by becoming influencers or something similar fail and even those that do not fail to not really make a lot of money, it is only a minority of people that are making big money online, and as such unless you have what is necessary in order to try to bring big audiences then your chances of success are very low.

Agreed, if you tell people you're making money online, they'll assume it's a lot of money because they believe it's easy to make a lot of money online. It was just funny before the pandemic that if they said that they were earning money online, they would say it was illegal, but now almost all workers are transitioning online because there are work from home opportunities. Earning money online is not easy; we all have our own strategies, but we must all exert effort.
it's the same in the area around me, where making money online and never leaving the house, so many neighbors will talk about it, and view negatively the way we make money. but that changed after the pandemic, where making money online was a trend and many people no longer looked negatively at the way we used it. There are many ways to make money online, including crypto trading
Pages:
Jump to: