Pages:
Author

Topic: A way to make money online? - page 3. (Read 2557 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
March 11, 2022, 06:43:44 AM
Online business is the best idea.

I think so, when the pandemic and lock down prevent us from doing social activities, we have to look for alternative income, namely online, nowadays many people can earn more online than when they are still actively working in the office.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
January 06, 2022, 05:14:54 AM
It is very important to look for information regarding platforms or sites that can make money,
apart from that we must really be able to take advantage of current technological developments to be able to make money online
It's true that nowadays earning money online is easier because of technological advances that are growing very rapidly.I think working online is very suitable to be used as a side income because this work can be done at home and anytime. but you must be able to divide your time very well so that this side job does not interfere with your main job.
That's right, whatever the name, don't let the main job lose to the side job, whether it's online or something else.
But I think working online (making money online) can be used as the main job, as long as we know that we understand. I think working online is more efficient in terms of time. Because we don't have a working hour contract and that's good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
January 06, 2022, 05:14:15 AM
You can make money online by air drop, this is the common way of making money online.  If you Should think of making money online,  you should be so careful and very vigilant. Making money online is the most common way which people encounter frauds all because they want to make money.  You can still make money  if not online.  Develop your skills very well ,it can also fetch you money too.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
January 06, 2022, 04:51:09 AM
It is very important to look for information regarding platforms or sites that can make money,
apart from that we must really be able to take advantage of current technological developments to be able to make money online
It's true that nowadays earning money online is easier because of technological advances that are growing very rapidly.I think working online is very suitable to be used as a side income because this work can be done at home and anytime. but you must be able to divide your time very well so that this side job does not interfere with your main job.

Agreed, and the truth is that most full-time employees do side jobs online during their vacations or breaks at work because they can do it from anywhere as long as they have an internet connection and a laptop or even a phone.Working online is very flexible because I work entirely remotely and my bosses are all over the world; I am grateful for this situation because it allows me to be with my family at any time and be safe with COVID because I do not go out much.Since the pandemic hit, most people are working online, and they are loving it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 4
January 06, 2022, 02:14:23 AM
I totally agree with your opinion that in today's era, the development of industry 4.0 and WEB 3.0 is very easy to get income into our wallets but on the other hand we also have to be careful because our personal information will be a guarantee to get into an access. internet network or application, if we are not careful in choosing the application, the thing to be afraid of is that our data is stolen and misused by other parties.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 05, 2022, 10:00:20 AM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
January 05, 2022, 09:34:29 AM
Find your talent that you can bring or make it available online and be patient about it, I think you will make something-off it if it's loved, billionaires and many others has made money online from what they can do. I do not think the question is complete, and I don't think everyone can do anything. you want to make money? Think about what you can do, anything can be made available online, like almost every practice or services can be sold out online, what is yours? Go discover it.

Exactly, first find what's your intrest and search according to that. There are plenty of online jobs are there but, make sure it's genuine because many are fraud or illegal. Even some deceit possible in most reliable online job platforms too so only take advice from bricks. And ensure your money and time are safe.
Yes, nowadays it is much easier to make money online because there are many platforms that we can use for that,
we have to be really careful because there are also many scam sites and some of these sites even resemble the original site
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 05, 2022, 07:36:04 AM
Im looking for a way to make money online. I have a website in development but I would like to find a way to make some extra cash while the website is in development. I would just like it to not be Surveys, or Dropshipping. Got any ideas?

People get paid off because of their skills. Because to conduct a successful project you needs to have good skills about that topic. To learn quickly you need to find out where most of your interests are because it will be easy for you to learn. Also, there are demands for almost every type of skill in some ways. So first learn a skill then use your full energy to acquire more experience about it.

Then follow social media and job placement sites for jobs in your interest. If you can have good skills there won't be a problem for a job I believe.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 04, 2022, 03:58:36 AM
Find your talent that you can bring or make it available online and be patient about it, I think you will make something-off it if it's loved, billionaires and many others has made money online from what they can do. I do not think the question is complete, and I don't think everyone can do anything. you want to make money? Think about what you can do, anything can be made available online, like almost every practice or services can be sold out online, what is yours? Go discover it.

Exactly, first find what's your intrest and search according to that. There are plenty of online jobs are there but, make sure it's genuine because many are fraud or illegal. Even some deceit possible in most reliable online job platforms too so only take advice from bricks. And ensure your money and time are safe.
Yes, nowadays it is much easier to make money online because there are many platforms that we can use for that,
we have to be really careful because there are also many scam sites and some of these sites even resemble the original site
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
January 04, 2022, 02:27:35 AM

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
January 01, 2022, 05:13:02 PM
It is feasible to bring in cash playing blockchain/NFT games. Particularly as an early adopter.
For the early adopters, there's really money in it.

But for those that are quite late, they have to rethink if it's still viable for them to go through a slow process. When I've played early with the nft game I'm in now, I've recovered quickly.

One of the easiest technique is through ATM.
What's ATM?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
January 01, 2022, 04:11:11 PM
You can make money from anywhere, including blogs. Blogs are not only a place to write articles, but also a place where you make money. You can earn money from your blog in various ways.

Now is the time for you to learn how to make money from the blog that you have created. There are many ways to earn money from blogging. You can choose one or more of these methods, Such as: Blog Revenue Sources from Google AdSense, Endorsements, Affiliates, Services, Products & Other Blog Revenue Sources.
Making money online could really be possible not only on the limitation of freelancing and similar stuffs but also in otther things as well on which you would really able to utilize your skills for you to make use on making profits or income.It is just really depening on how you
you o make use of it.

Not all would really be that skillful on doing so thats why it will really vary on each person on how they would do such things.

If you would tend to  seek of it and tend to do all needed things you would really be able to see its there.
Certainly, the internet is full of platforms to "sell" yourself. One of the most interesting ones is Fiverr. However, freelancing is tough, it's extremely hard to stand out among so many other freelancers, while some niches are too saturated. It requires time and patience, while getting to know the right skills is a must.
Activity: 156
Merit: 7
January 01, 2022, 12:31:07 PM
Of course, you need to know your skills and know the portion of your life skills.

There are many ways to make money online nowadays, for example in the world of crypto trading, mining, airdrops, and social media websites, Facebook, YouTube, and other platforms, but coming back to yourself, can you consistently make money online?

These are just my thoughts and suggestions because I've experienced that and with my inconsistency, I'm just wasting my time.

if you don't feel able to be consistent, it will be the same as failing, keep in mind also with your ability to make money offline.
think carefully and calm heart there are still many opportunities also to earn offline. not only online. cheers, good luck!
Activity: 1092
December 29, 2021, 07:09:31 PM
In this digital era, everything is easier to learn, including how to make money, compared to 10 years ago. Now you want to learn or anything else is available on the internet. But it depends on how we use it.
But I do not deny, sometimes it takes a long process. And usually most people give up in the process. This requires seriousness in running it. Because something we want to achieve, we can not get instantly. There is consistency to be built.
I admit that many people fail in that process and choose to work for real because they think the money they make online has no certainty. basically if they are willing to try and be passionate like working in the real world of course the money they make online will not lose to the money they get from working in the real world. but what often happens most people are not very eager to make money online and in the end they prefer to work for real because they think working for real will get bigger results.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
December 29, 2021, 06:55:28 AM
In this digital era, everything is easier to learn, including how to make money, compared to 10 years ago. Now you want to learn or anything else is available on the internet. But it depends on how we use it.
But I do not deny, sometimes it takes a long process. And usually most people give up in the process. This requires seriousness in running it. Because something we want to achieve, we can not get instantly. There is consistency to be built.
It is undeniable that with the development of technology today learning can be done anywhere and we can find it on various platforms,
that's why people won't progress if they just want instant results without going through a process,
It's very important to instill a process trust mindset and hopefully everyone is aware of that
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
December 28, 2021, 05:24:10 PM
Plenty of opportunities to earn money online. The core and approach should be not to become too greedy, and above all not to invest too much money. Golden mountains are often promised, but a lot of money has to be invested in advance. You could start low by making money without investing. Participate in signature campaigns, for example on the forum. Or freerolls with poker, free bets at bookmakers could also work to start slowly.
There are actually lots even some people been thinking that there's no chance for them to at least improve out their lives because they do lack skills and cant find those jobs or opportunities.

Its there and it do just matter on how you do look and research for them and of course you could really expect that mistakes and losses would really be there first because this isnt only talking
about free stuffs because you would need to invest for you to make money too but to those things you had mentioned about signature campaigns then yes you could really start up
from that but to think on how hard to rank up accounts nowadays.So its not an easy option to take.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 28, 2021, 06:53:04 AM
Plenty of opportunities to earn money online. The core and approach should be not to become too greedy, and above all not to invest too much money. Golden mountains are often promised, but a lot of money has to be invested in advance. You could start low by making money without investing. Participate in signature campaigns, for example on the forum. Or freerolls with poker, free bets at bookmakers could also work to start slowly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 28, 2021, 06:50:41 AM
Im looking for a way to make money online. I have a website in development but I would like to find a way to make some extra cash while the website is in development. I would just like it to not be Surveys, or Dropshipping. Got any ideas?
In fact, there is a lot of earnings on the Internet, one of the ways is bounty projects. Choose a project and take part in it, according to your rank on the forum, good money comes out inode.
Activity: 882
Merit: 355
Duelbits
December 27, 2021, 08:36:39 PM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
December 27, 2021, 11:19:50 AM
~
Well there could be bugs of course.
Back then, I had developed quite a few static websites as my side hobby and turns out I need to make it more responsive through different mobile devices since most people are now in mobile and not really a fan of desktop screen size.
After making it responsive, create its backend. There are thing always needed to be improved.
Pages:
Jump to: