Pages:
Author

Topic: AAA Coin profitable ICO Blockchain PoW/PoS ICO start date: 10.10.2017 - page 12. (Read 6037 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
http://aaacoin.us
so i can't mine this coin or not?

Sure you can!!  Wink CPU mining just by keeping the wallet up and running, you become a node, confirm transactions, and get reward for that (mining).  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
so i can't mine this coin or not?

do you tell me to open a new thread for airdrop bounty ?
 if you say " Yes " I will do it , but about budget for Airdrop its up to you .
I will open with
Code:
#JOIN AIRDROP AAA Coin

Bitcointalk username:
Link profil :
Forum rank:
AAA Coin address:

maybe it's enough for jump thread always on top and than to many people want to join.

[/quote]

Yes, please do it. Just sent some coin your way to support the initiative.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Hi dev , I have good idea for your altcoin.
I hope you have plan for Airdrop AAA Coin , Why ?
because will be easy if you want to listing on exchanger , and than if you make airdrop progam please  member for give voting your altcoin on exchanger.

That's amazing idea. How about you run the airdrop? I'll send you coin to distribute and you'll keep some for yourself too.
I agree with you.
if this AAA Coin have planing for open give away Airdrop , it's easy to find new communities ,take example the Airdrop EBTC success planing airdrop and make new community.

You run the airdrop, create a group and manage it, distribute the coin. How much coin do you need to start this? I'll transfer you.
do you tell me to open a new thread for airdrop bounty ?
 if you say " Yes " I will do it , but about budget for Airdrop its up to you .
I will open with
Code:
#JOIN AIRDROP AAA Coin

Bitcointalk username:
Link profil :
Forum rank:
AAA Coin address:

maybe it's enough for jump thread always on top and than to many people want to join.
because will be easy if you want to listing on exchanger , and than if you make airdrop progam please  member for give voting your altcoin on exchanger.

That's amazing idea. How about you run the airdrop? I'll send you coin to distribute and you'll keep some for yourself too.
I agree with you.
if this AAA Coin have planing for open give away Airdrop , it's easy to find new communities ,take example the Airdrop EBTC success planing airdrop and make new community.

You run the airdrop, create a group and manage it, distribute the coin. How much coin do you need to start this? I'll transfer you.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi

I agree with you.
yes why not i,ll definitely try what i can for you guys but i have a little problem my wallet stop synchronizing at block 21480 of 22730 block it says 1250 block remaining and (94.50%done).
last received block was generated 13 hours ago and now it,s not synchronizing.

Thank you much for your help.
As to the wallet, try restarting everything, including your computer and the wallet itself. Most antivirus software block hardware wallets / miners and firewalls sometimes too. So if problem persists, whitelist the wallet application with your wallet or pause antivirus before running the wallet.

i tried restarting everything computer and wallet. but still have some problem checked antivirus but don,t seems to have problem with that turned off the antivirus restart computer/wallet but not synchronizing block my other pos wallet are fine and currently at the time of writing it says 1508 blocks left and i,m 1 day behind of last generated block.

What system are you running it on? What internet connection do you have? How many active connections your wallet shows (lower right corner - hover your mouse)?

deleted everything expect wallet.dat then reinstalled now i don,t known how but everything is working fine and received your gift. THANKS

Very good!!! I'm happy for you. It just needed a little kick :-) I blame today's antiviruses for these things. They block certain files during an install, they block the use of certain ports when the app runs.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
yes why not i,ll definitely try what i can for you guys but i have a little problem my wallet stop synchronizing at block 21480 of 22730 block it says 1250 block remaining and (94.50%done).

As to the wallet, try restarting everything, including your computer and the wallet itself. Most antivirus software block hardware wallets / miners and firewalls sometimes too. So if problem persists, whitelist the wallet application with your wallet or pause antivirus before running the wallet.

i tried restarting everything computer and wallet. but still have some problem checked antivirus but don,t seems to have problem with that turned off the antivirus restart computer/wallet but not synchronizing block my other pos wallet are fine and currently at the time of writing it says 1508 blocks left and i,m 1 day behind of last generated block.

What system are you running it on? What internet connection do you have? How many active connections your wallet shows (lower right corner - hover your mouse)?

deleted everything expect wallet.dat then reinstalled now i don,t known how but everything is working fine and received your gift. THANKS
Maybe you can make a Bounty Campaign for this coin.
besides you can promote AAA Coin, surely this will simplify listing in exchanger you want.
This is my suggestion for this coin.

I agree with you fully. I'm not proficient in such campaigns. You want to run it? I can send you coin and you will manage it, leaving some coin for yourself, of course.
Code:
{
"blocks" : 23255,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.04872491,
"proof-of-stake" : 5.66746109,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 9900000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 387255343.86088324,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 100000000,
"testnet" : false
}
 Shocked Shocked
can we see block exsploler?

As it is not a bitcoin fork, the block explorer does not exist. It's a separate blockchain network not based on BTC or ETH.
Activity: 560
Maybe you can make a Bounty Campaign for this coin.
besides you can promote AAA Coin, surely this will simplify listing in exchanger you want.
This is my suggestion for this coin.

Are you really going to give me some coin?
If so this is the wallet address that will receive the coin from your project.
AAAcoin wallet. AQ8PGcADoKkJvh2asHHq6vKtL4Vo5FuoX1
Of course I will be ready to wait for coins to enter at this address.
Thank you very much for your attention Dev.

Just sent you some coin in gratitude. Promote the ICO!!! Thank you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Code:
{
"blocks" : 23255,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.04872491,
"proof-of-stake" : 5.66746109,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 9900000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 100000000,
"testnet" : false
}
 Shocked Shocked
can we see block exsploler?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Are you really going to give me some coin?
If so this is the wallet address that will receive the coin from your project.
AAAcoin wallet. AQ8PGcADoKkJvh2asHHq6vKtL4Vo5FuoX1
Of course I will be ready to wait for coins to enter at this address.
Thank you very much for your attention Dev.
the synchronization is hung on block 23014. already several hours Shocked Shocked Shocked

Would you be more specific, please? What system are you running? Is your antivirus software off? Is firewall blocking the app or some ports? Is your internet connection steady and speedy? What computer are you running it on hardware-wise? If you hover your mouse to the lower right corner where the bars are, how many connections do you see?
I tested the wallet on my test computer - it synced fine on my end. Normally what's causing it is antivirus blocking the app.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
the synchronization is hung on block 23014. already several hours Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
Pages:
Jump to: