Pages:
Author

Topic: AAA Coin profitable ICO Blockchain PoW/PoS ICO start date: 10.10.2017 - page 8. (Read 6037 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
http://aaacoin.us
Sir, what your planning for your coin.?

I plan to complete the ICO, bring the value of the coin up, create a blockchain explorer for it and list it on an exchange to speculate on the price and make a fortune. Besides that, the funds from ICO will support the elimination of terminal disease.
Like a GAME or RCC coin running on a game platform. What Your coins will run on platform.?

No, it's not going to be used on any stupid platform. The sole purpose of this is to grow in value and to enrich me and other people.

It's a speculative coin meant to trade and appreciate in value. It gives you 100% return on your staked coins and easy cpu mining.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106

I plan to complete the ICO, bring the value of the coin up, create a blockchain explorer for it and list it on an exchange to speculate on the price and make a fortune. Besides that, the funds from ICO will support the elimination of terminal disease.
Like a GAME or RCC coin running on a game platform. What Your coins will run on platform.?

Sir, what your planning for your coin.? Will running in games or another..?
Looking to employ growth hackers (social marketing gurus) to shamelessly promote my ICO.
Due to lack of BTC or FIAT (only LADA  Cheesy ), the pay could be two-fold:
1. pre-mined AAA COIN
2. percentage from proceeds of ICO

PM me for this.
Where can I check AAA coin transaction? I want to see the transaction. Smiley

On the wallet of course. Open the wallet, wait for it to sync up with the network and you'll see your transaction.
my wallet is synchronized, but there is not transction, what coin have. Been sent?

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I checked my records and indeed I missed your wallet address in the last distribution of coins. I sent you coin separately just now. Thank you for your support!
ok, thanks sir, coins have been sent and received. and I'm waiting for his explorer. Cheesy
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
I know now what happened with the airdrop / bounty thread. It got shut down by mod due to posting of wallets inside of the thread. So, send me PM and send a quick message here in the thread so that I know you sent me PM but without the wallet address. Thank you.
please make a new Google form and google spreadsheet .
by the way , you always send some coin to many people but I don't see proof .
can you explain ?

Thank you about google form. Another member suggested the same.

What proof of transaction? It's between them and me. The proof is in their respective wallets. Because I don't have explorer for my blockchain as it's not based on Bitcoin blockchain, the only way right now to see a transaction is to look in your hardware wallet. So far, everybody is happy.

The first day of ICO is doing fine. We've got some buyouts already and we're very close to striking a deal with an exchange.
how do you look for valid transactions without looking at  hardware wallet  ?
how about if arbitration occurs between exchangers ?
exchanger service must give a proof for user.
and user can claim if deposit coin not find on another exchanger.

do you understand  my way of thinking ?

Your way of thinking is sound and I agree with it. It will come all in due course. Not everything at the same time. First wallet and nodes, then ICO, then explorer and exchange.
Dev I have sent you a MP for the airdrop with all my data please review it
I know now what happened with the airdrop / bounty thread. It got shut down by mod due to posting of wallets inside of the thread. So, send me PM and send a quick message here in the thread so that I know you sent me PM but without the wallet address. Thank you.
can you explain ?

What proof of transaction? It's between them and me. The proof is in their respective wallets. Because I don't have explorer for my blockchain as it's not based on Bitcoin blockchain, the only way right now to see a transaction is to look in your hardware wallet. So far, everybody is happy.

The first day of ICO is doing fine. We've got some buyouts already and we're very close to striking a deal with an exchange.

Your way of thinking is sound and I agree with it. It will come all in due course. Not everything at the same time. First wallet and nodes, then ICO, then explorer and exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
can you explain ?

can you explain ?

Activity: 434
Merit: 126
can you explain ?
Pm send and waiting token received

greats

Just sent. Thank you for your contribution. Promote the coin shamelessly!!!  Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pm send and waiting token received

greats

On the wallet of course. Open the wallet, wait for it to sync up with the network and you'll see your transaction.
my wallet is synchronized, but there is not transction, what coin have. Been sent?

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I checked my records and indeed I missed your wallet address in the last distribution of coins. I sent you coin separately just now. Thank you for your support!
Dev please hear me , if you don't have explorer for tracking transaction , you always get question like this

I think you must make explorer for tracking valid  transaction .

I agree with cimmy, it can be transparent to look. What if someone else wants to see a transaction, while not having a wallet?

All in due course. Priority is to establish the user base and more nodes through the use of hard wallets.
Dev please hear me , if you don't have explorer for tracking transaction , you always get question like this

I agree with cimmy, it can be transparent to look. What if someone else wants to see a transaction, while not having a wallet?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi

Pages:
Jump to: