Pages:
Author

Topic: Abe Token - Transportation and Mobility Sector, Data Collection and Blockchain - page 2. (Read 1699 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The ABE platform empowers individuals to earn tokens for sharing their mobility data or performing rewardable activities defined by an ABE partner such as changing driving behavior or undertaking valuable tasks. This was a very good feature they have that could attract more investors to invest in this project. Good Luck ABE Team!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
the project is really great they have a application where people can monitor all of their track movements . Many people will engage here because its all in app and greatly suggested since its all digital . I am sure it will be supported from locals and also intermational
Activity: 70
I am aware with the concept of this project and its impressive, however I just want to know, what will happen if Abetoken did not reach target sales are you going to continue this project with your own expense or you will extend your sales until you meet your target sales?
Activity: 13
With ABE Cryptocurrency Exchange (ACE), cryptocurrency enthusiasts can conveniently do transactions in AST System as there won't be any need of converting their cryptocurrency first to fiat before they can buy ABE Tokens. Thru ACE, BTC holders can directly exchange their BTC to ABE Tokens real-time and their ABE Tokens go directly to their AST Wallet.
Activity: 210
The ABE platform is the nice project they have more exciting goal in this project. This project is surely success and have a quality project in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 161
The ABE Platform offerings are almost similar to that of collecting reward points for your supermarket shopping,
but on a much larger scale, with flexible controls and a renumeration with far greater utility. The project is good, I am very happy to be involved in promoting this project. I believe it will succeed in the near future.👍
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Abe Token is the missing piece of the puzzle - a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector
that creates a unique value exchange between regular consumers..
Activity: 4
This project has a bright future on the cryptocurrency. Abe Is a quality project with a great idea and actually its big help for our industry we will use Abe token soon in transportation..Good job for the team!
Activity: 6
I'm impressed about this project. Specially when I found out that the ABE Platform offerings are almost similar to that of collecting reward points for our supermarket shopping, but on a much larger scale, with flexible controls and a renumeration with far greater utility. Awesome right? This project is worthy to share. I will also post this on my social media account to inform other people.
Activity: 1344
Abe Token project is very useful in many aspect in our daily lives and we can use in online by ethereum network because it is erc20 token. If we read the whitepaper of this project you can see the big contribution that can do in the future and the only one thing to do is keep searching to know more if this project is can be help to us. I always stay tuned about this because i think this project are good for the community and i want to have this.
Activity: 22
ABE community is getting bigger now, the bigger the community, the more ABE Token holders, the stronger ABE Token Project will be. Higher value of our token means higher profit for everyone in the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
This project are very presentative  because you can see the good intention inside and outside of this project to the crowd not only the users but also the community . And i glad that i see this wonderful project.
Agree....abetoken is for transportation and mobility platform which is daily needed,we are so lucky to find this project...
Activity: 9
Do you know that The total transactional transparency of token flow and contractual terms. The user can decide if
they wish to attach and share any personal data
to this, based on the rewards offered. At the
same time, each Wallet provides the means to
both accept and spend ABE Tokens.Thats how the Abe token works and its impressive..
Activity: 238
Glad that I found this ABE a good platform for mobility which is great to deal with since it offer empowers individuals to earn tokens for sharing their mobility data or performing rewardable activities. A valuable platform that creates and initiate settings good profits and benefits to its user.
Activity: 252
the project idea truly has a great potential and can influence our transportation sector to have a better transportation . I am one of the supporter of the project and will help it spread the good use of abe to our community . I am looking forward for more developments in the future and wish for its success
Activity: 476
The ABE platform empowers individuals to earn tokens for sharing their mobility data or performing rewardable activities defined by an ABE partner such as changing driving behavior or undertaking valuable tasks. These tokens then feed back into the ecosystem through mobility related transactions, be that offsetting the cost of a car, fuel for that car, paying for a flight, or just riding the bus. This would really a big help for us commuters, consumers and investors. Goodluck ABE Team!!
Activity: 8
Activity: 13
This new trend is beneficial for all the involved parties, including the project behind the ICO, the investors, and the users. Do not be surprised if ICO completely replaces IPO and other traditional fundraising mechanisms in the coming days. It is apparent if not confirmed.
Activity: 238
Abe Token is a very good and promising project which is worth paying attention to. We believe this project will work and succeed because the team always provide creative ideas to get a lot of investors.
Activity: 99
Abe Token is the Worlds First Transport and mobility cryptocurrency that will create a ubiquitous reward ecosystem for the transport industry. This is the new innovation that the Transport industry can build new technology together with the blockchain and cryptocurrency. Abe Token is entirely unique among others.
Pages:
Jump to: