Pages:
Author

Topic: Abe Token - Transportation and Mobility Sector, Data Collection and Blockchain - page 3. (Read 1699 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
ABE TOKEN PROJECT!!
THE WORLD’S FIRST TRANSPORT AND MOBILITY CRYPTOCURRENCY THAT WILL CREATE A UBIQUITOUS REWARD ECOSYSTEM FOR THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
😍👌
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm sure that the idea of the project is fresh and original, the team is strong. I advise you to pay attention to it. ABE have  a lot of advantages in crypto. Perfect project!  A very interesting idea for our industry and I'm sure this project will be a great achievement in future.  Smiley
Activity: 70
ABEtoken has a big potential in blockchain technology but I just want to know why suddenly ABE has a new CEO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think the Abe project is a good project with a software concept that many investors will join, let's support the Abe project and I hope to be part of it.
Activity: 686
Lets support Abe project! because they offering involves and relates to the development and use of experimental software and technologies that may not come to fruition or achieve the objectives
specified in their white paper.
We're all know that their team has doing best to reach and hit the target for this project.
Activity: 6
I heard so many positive feedback about ABE token. This is the world first transport and mobility crypto currency that will create  a reward ecosystem for the transport industry. No wonder why people like this project. I'm glad I'm on the right track . Road to success.
Activity: 476
ABE Platform uses the innovations of smart contracts and blockchain so data owners get the full control and be rewarded. The ABE Platform offers that, it's like collecting reward points for your supermarket shopping, but on a much larger scale, with flexible controls and a remuneration with far greater utility.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
This project are very presentative  because you can see the good intention inside and outside of this project to the crowd not only the users but also the community . And i glad that i see this wonderful project.
Activity: 22
Abe token is a computer network that will connect self-driving vehicles, Rails, Aircraft,and Ships to everyone on that network, enabling them to discover, communicate, and transact using the ABE Token.
Activity: 8
Activity: 9
Abe Token is the Worlds First Transport and mobility cryptocurrency that will create a ubiquitous reward ecosystem for the transport industry. This is the new innovation that the Transport industry can build new technology together with the blockchain and cryptocurrency.and the Token Platform will find it more easy aside from the discounts and bonuses offered what can ABE does have? That others Don't have?
Activity: 224
I can see the fast progress of this great project. Im also looking forward to grab my own ABE coins. But then, what if some of the tokens will not all sold? Will the team simply burn it or maybe have other plans for future purposes and developments?
brand new
Activity: 0
so i heard about this ABE Token in one of friends and i try to read some feedback's and i see some
Artist indorsing this ABE Token, and it makes me
More interested to read the white paper, and im planning to participate in the ongoing selfdrop.
I hope this Project will make a big success in the future.
Abe Token is real in real life. The project has close relationships with the transportation and mobile sectors. Users of the Abe Token platform will find it easy, convenient, safe and economical to join traffic services. In the future, will the project have wider plans for applications in other areas?

Yes indeed, their platform is a big help for people who commute when going to work. Their project is also helpful for us investors and consumers because we could have a big discount when we buy cars. Thanks Abe Team ^_^
Activity: 141
the project concept amaze on its idea i am sure many people will get involve in this one since team do really have a big goal in this project . Many special individuals as well do promote the project and it really gain lots of support from the people . I am looking forward for the success of abe token because i am also one of the supporter of this project
Activity: 13
May i ask about the old tokens replacement?
Is there any form we have to fill for the new token replacement?
Abe Token is real in real life. The project has close relationships with the transportation and mobile sectors. Users of the Abe Token platform will find it easy, convenient, safe and economical to join traffic services. In the future, will the project have wider plans for applications in other areas?
Activity: 28
ABE is designed to aid the transport and mobility sector, will it be a GEO-MINING DEVICE then?  How can it deliver the rewards then
The ABE token empowers vehicle owners to monetize their assets by selling rides, cargo space or even the use of the vehicle itself. This was a very good feature of their platform that really helps us, consumers and investors, to earn a profit.
Merit: 1
ABE SMART TRANSPORT SYSTEM (AST System) is a universal platform wherein ABE token users can transact all their transport and mobility activities thru the use of their electronic gadgets like smartphones and laptops.
#Abetoken
Pages:
Jump to: