Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 2. (Read 30205 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In my opinion this is a very interesting project that can benefit users who have joined it and also it has a good development team and I believe that in the future it will be a success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
www.abjcoin.org
I am sure the project will succeed because it is highly appreciated on all media
 Honestly, am very interested in the project but I still have a lot of questions to ask about this .

Thank you for your great review. Do participate in our community airdrop to earn 3% ABJC weekly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 I am sure the project will succeed because it is highly appreciated on all media
 Honestly, am very interested in the project but I still have a lot of questions to ask about this .
www.abjcoin.org
Hello community, we ‘ve got goodnews, we just applied listing on Yobit and more exchanges are loading. Don’t forget that our Airdrop starts on Monday, hodl your ABJC on SatoWallet.com and get a 3% bonus on your balance. For more visit https://AbjCoin.org
www.abjcoin.org
www.abjcoin.org
I hope the debit card comes on time and we moon together without any further delay.
This will be the greatest thing ever to happen to me.

GREAT!
Activity: 88
I hope the debit card comes on time and we moon together without any further delay.
This will be the greatest thing ever to happen to me.
www.abjcoin.org
🤗😝Stocks.Exchange lists ABJC coin!
Each User who had ABJ coins gets ABJC coins in the ratio 10:1!
Whoop it up, dear Traders
https://stocks.exchange/trade/ABJC/BTC
www.abjcoin.org
Hi Guys, we have completed the following roadmaps: restructuring AbjCoin and it went live at 250000 as AbjCoin commerce. AbjCoin snapshots taken for AbjC. Website and bug testing and bounty rewards. We are now at Q2 Phase 3: trading and 3% weekly reward and more exchange. #ABJC
www.abjcoin.org
Hi i have ABJCOIN in stocks.exchange wallet and i dont receive my ABJCOINCOMMERCE ? How to contact you ?

You will receive automatically.

Thank for reply. I dont receive it yet.. Maybe tomorow. I cant find ABJC in stockexange too.

We spoke to stocks Exchange and you should receive them today
Activity: 3
Hi i have ABJCOIN in stocks.exchange wallet and i dont receive my ABJCOINCOMMERCE ? How to contact you ?

Thank for reply. I dont receive it yet.. Maybe tomorow. I cant find ABJC in stockexange too.
www.abjcoin.org
AbcoinCommerce now live!

https://github.com/abjcoinblockchain/AbjcoinCommerce

Available on Satowallet.com
                  Stocks.exchange
www.abjcoin.org

www.abjcoin.org
I have a question, on which exchange are you actually buying coins? Embarrassed

Currently, stocks.exchange . More exchange coming.
www.abjcoin.org
I think I need to shop for somethings I have been longing to posess. This is actually my time to do it.

Great! Thank you for your interest in ABJC.
www.abjcoin.org
Very good and unique project... Wishing best of luck for all team members behind this project

Thank you for your great review. Our team are working hard to provide the best services.
Activity: 3
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I have a question, on which exchange are you actually buying coins? Embarrassed
Activity: 59
I think I need to shop for somethings I have been longing to posess. This is actually my time to do it.
Activity: 104
Very good and unique project... Wishing best of luck for all team members behind this project
Pages:
Jump to: