Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 3. (Read 30205 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

HOW TO RECEIVE FREE ABJCOIN COMMERCE( ABJC )

The Abjcoin commerce which is the rebranded version of Abjcoin has successfully undergone its due metamorphosis and is ready to be launched into the market; so far this process has been rigorous and meticulous to suit standard procedures and to align with international best practices.
We believe that this rebranding with go a long way to bolster growth for the Abjcoin commerce project and take it to greater height.
We want to thank every one of our community members who have in one way or the other contributed to the success of this rebranding process.
The Abjcoin fork is estimated to occur at exactly block 250,000. It is important to note that any transaction after this estimated block will not get the Abjcoin commerce forked coins.
The following are exchanges/ wallets that the Abjcoin Commerce will be partnering with to ensure Abjcoin holders partake of the forthcoming Fork. If you hold Abjcoin in any of these wallets, you would receive Abjcoin Commerce.
•   Satowallet.com
•   Stocks.Exchange
•   Abjcoin Mobile wallet.

Pool Related Issue
For a while we have worked tirelessly to resolve all issues from the Abjcoin Pool, for those who have any issue whatsoever on the pool please contact our Support Team, the deadline to contact the team is till Friday 10th of June 2018.
To get your mining pool issue resolved send your request to [email protected] in this format
•   Your emails address (the one you used in creating your Abjcoin mining pool account).
•   Your username
•   Your new Abjcoin wallet address from any of the listed exchange above.
•   The amount of coin to be verified.
Kindly note that if your request does not meet the above criteria, your request will not be attended to

Hello please I need a link to download the Abjcoin core wallet. My Abjcoins are staking and I just had a problem with gaining access to the wallet. I need to reinstall the qt wallet and move my coins out before the fork.
There are no download links anywhere.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
www.abjcoin.org

HOW TO RECEIVE FREE ABJCOIN COMMERCE( ABJC )

The Abjcoin commerce which is the rebranded version of Abjcoin has successfully undergone its due metamorphosis and is ready to be launched into the market; so far this process has been rigorous and meticulous to suit standard procedures and to align with international best practices.
We believe that this rebranding with go a long way to bolster growth for the Abjcoin commerce project and take it to greater height.
We want to thank every one of our community members who have in one way or the other contributed to the success of this rebranding process.
The Abjcoin fork is estimated to occur at exactly block 250,000. It is important to note that any transaction after this estimated block will not get the Abjcoin commerce forked coins.
The following are exchanges/ wallets that the Abjcoin Commerce will be partnering with to ensure Abjcoin holders partake of the forthcoming Fork. If you hold Abjcoin in any of these wallets, you would receive Abjcoin Commerce.
•   Satowallet.com
•   Stocks.Exchange
•   Abjcoin Mobile wallet.

Pool Related Issue
For a while we have worked tirelessly to resolve all issues from the Abjcoin Pool, for those who have any issue whatsoever on the pool please contact our Support Team, the deadline to contact the team is till Friday 10th of June 2018.
To get your mining pool issue resolved send your request to [email protected] in this format
•   Your emails address (the one you used in creating your Abjcoin mining pool account).
•   Your username
•   Your new Abjcoin wallet address from any of the listed exchange above.
•   The amount of coin to be verified.
Kindly note that if your request does not meet the above criteria, your request will not be attended to

www.abjcoin.org
www.abjcoin.org
www.abjcoin.org
After 2 days not following the crypto i have synched my abjcoin wallet and i have received my coins that was stuck in the abjcoinpool. Well done devteam, i have got all my coins back from the pool. Good work and i hope the best things for this coin.

Great! We are glad it sorted out.
www.abjcoin.org

Don't put your money on this shit... i've got my abjcoin blocked on their pool... curiously must closed for maintenance... Don't put your money to these scamers... Keep away of this shit...

If you truly have funds in the pool then send email to [email protected], else you are just a liar.
www.abjcoin.org
With the success of this project, I believe the African dignity will be greatly respected and this will be a good sign of great achievements.

Great! Our team are working hard to produce the best result.
Activity: 62
SCAM...

Don't put your money on this shit... i've got my abjcoin blocked on their pool... curiously must closed for maintenance... Don't put your money to these scamers... Keep away of this shit...

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM
Activity: 154
With the success of this project, I believe the African dignity will be greatly respected and this will be a good sign of great achievements.
Activity: 6
After 2 days not following the crypto i have synched my abjcoin wallet and i have received my coins that was stuck in the abjcoinpool. Well done devteam, i have got all my coins back from the pool. Good work and i hope the best things for this coin.
www.abjcoin.org

Hello we said in update that if you have money in pool and cant login, send email to [email protected] and it will be resolved.

Activity: 13
Lol,

Forked to hack to coin swap to stole Investor money now restructure!  What else can they come up with next?
Activity: 62
SCAM...

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

www.abjcoin.org
Dear AbjCoin Community Members,

We would love to thank you all for your support and commitment along this rough path of growth, AbjCoin is still pulling through because of your die hard belief and unflinching resolve to hold Abjcoin to the very end. This has not only re energized the team members but has also ignited our creative confidence that Abjcoin was developed for greater things.

To this end, we have worn our creative caps to restructure the Abjcoin so as to fulfill all the promises we made to our investors.

Abjcoin will now have a side chain called Abjcoin Commerce (ABJC) , this will not in any way affect the operation of the first Abjcoin, but what we are trying to do is to right our wrongs with the Abjcoin C

The Abjcoin C will come with the following features

It will be listed in bigger exchanges (like you all have suggested)
    It will come with its own IOS and Android wallets
    Integrated with it’s own decentralized commerce chain in the mobile app, with the ability to sell and buy within the app.

ETC

The Abjcoin Commerce side chain will occur at a certain block on the Abjcoin blockchain that we would announce, and all Abjcoin holders will receive 1 ABJC for every 10 ABJ in their wallets.

The ABJ will also have a smaller supply of 21,000,000 as against the 30,000,000 of Abjcoin.

Secondly this restructuring is inevitable as it is our desire to give all investors value for their money and we strongly believe that will help us in achieving that.

To this end, we will restructure the Abjcoin websites and other social media handles to reflect this change.

We strongly believe that this move will make a difference and help us salvage the current situation. All we ask for is your corporation as usual and we trust this process will be seamless as ever.

We will update you subsequently about all that is expected to happen and how best our community members should position themselves to get the best out of this experience.

Thank You

-The Abjcoin Team
Activity: 89
Dear Community members and Investors,
We want to appreciate you for your support and patient in building the Abjcoin project, we can say without a doubt that Abjcoin has one of the best community and investors in the crypto space.
We do understand that the past season has been hard for the Abjcoin team and community due to several occurrences beyond our control which includes Coinmarkets closing up, Coinhouse offline and many more. This has also led to several of our team members and developers, exiting the project.
The Abjcoin core team has thought of several ways to solve all these issues arising, and have even thought of making a second chain for the Abjcoin project to run side by side, to enable us have another fresh start. If we had gone ahead with making a new chain, all Abjcoin holders would have gotten part of the new chain on a 10:1 ratio. But after consulting our project advisors, we are made to believe that it will not be the best option.
The Abjcoin core team is committed to this project and wants to see it actualize its full potentials. With that in view, the Abjcoin team has decided to restructure the Abjcoin project for better effectiveness and to actualize it potentials. During this restructuring we would be removing several arms of the project to enable us focus on the core.
The restructuring will include;
1.   Abjcoin code update to version 2: We will be updating our code and core wallets to a higher blockchain version to solve conflicting issues as regards to mined coins, for better synchronization and transaction speed. We will be releasing a new core wallet version and also upgraded source code on Github.
2.   Abjcoin bug bounty: Before release of version 2 code base, we would be opening up the Abjcoin blockchain for a hacking test. This will enable us to have a better code system that can stand any attack. The bounty winner will be given $10,000 as reward for hack and fix.
3.   macOS Core wallet release: Due to high user demands, we will be releasing the Core wallet for macOS.
4.   Raspberry Core wallet release: Due to high user demands, we will be releasing the Core wallet for Raspberry.
5.   Abjcoin Pool maintenance: For security reasons we would be closing down the Abjcoin pool to solve several issues. Therefore we would require all users to withdraw their coins out of the pool. No new deposit or re-investing will be allowed till further notice.
6.   Telegram group deactivation: As a way to protect the community and new investors from wrong influence, we would be closing the telegram group and converting it to the channel(https://t.me/officialabjcoinchannel).  Users are advised to join the channel for latest info, and also to join us actively on twitter (https://twitter.com/abjcoinblockch). For all the users who are in the group to encourage investors, we do appreciate you, but we would be glad if all those post be done on other open social media to increase our presence.
7.   Project Rebranding: We would be rebranding our project image for better international standards, communication and partnership.
8.   Smart Marketplace App: We would be releasing a new Andriod and IOS App with a smart marketplace running on the Abjcoin blockchain.
9.   Recruitments: We would be recruiting new staffs for in-house work to increase our effectiveness as a team.
After completing the above, we would suspend every other roadmap and focus on exchanges and marketing the use cases of Abjcoin.
Love the Abjcoin project? Please donate to our project development: F8TmD9Pzx5VLKnBzSgmpZVpG5pfPBVuFJN
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Abjcoin developers!

Set exact dates and post to event calendar sites.
Ex;
coinscalendar. com
coindar. org
coingecko. com/pt/events

Without a doubt everyone should definitely hold!! This downturn is a natural cycle in the market and we will see the market bounce back very soon.

Not a normal devaluation, the ABJ was launched with + - 7519 SATOSHI and today it is only + - 198 satoshi.
And to help is not appearing in the search of tradesatoshi exchange.
In previous posts always updated and promises to get on other scholarships. but they are only promises.

We want to see our business grow, not diminish.

Abj needs a total restructuring.
http://i66.tinypic.com/2mhvdoy.png
Activity: 42
Without a doubt everyone should definitely hold!! This downturn is a natural cycle in the market and we will see the market bounce back very soon.
www.abjcoin.org
Dear Community members and Investors,
We want to appreciate you for your support and patient in building the Abjcoin project, we can say without a doubt that Abjcoin has one of the best community and investors in the crypto space.
We do understand that the past season has been hard for the Abjcoin team and community due to several occurrences beyond our control which includes Coinmarkets closing up, Coinhouse offline and many more. This has also led to several of our team members and developers, exiting the project.
The Abjcoin core team has thought of several ways to solve all these issues arising, and have even thought of making a second chain for the Abjcoin project to run side by side, to enable us have another fresh start. If we had gone ahead with making a new chain, all Abjcoin holders would have gotten part of the new chain on a 10:1 ratio. But after consulting our project advisors, we are made to believe that it will not be the best option.
The Abjcoin core team is committed to this project and wants to see it actualize its full potentials. With that in view, the Abjcoin team has decided to restructure the Abjcoin project for better effectiveness and to actualize it potentials. During this restructuring we would be removing several arms of the project to enable us focus on the core.
The restructuring will include;
1.   Abjcoin code update to version 2: We will be updating our code and core wallets to a higher blockchain version to solve conflicting issues as regards to mined coins, for better synchronization and transaction speed. We will be releasing a new core wallet version and also upgraded source code on Github.
2.   Abjcoin bug bounty: Before release of version 2 code base, we would be opening up the Abjcoin blockchain for a hacking test. This will enable us to have a better code system that can stand any attack. The bounty winner will be given $10,000 as reward for hack and fix.
3.   macOS Core wallet release: Due to high user demands, we will be releasing the Core wallet for macOS.
4.   Raspberry Core wallet release: Due to high user demands, we will be releasing the Core wallet for Raspberry.
5.   Abjcoin Pool maintenance: For security reasons we would be closing down the Abjcoin pool to solve several issues. Therefore we would require all users to withdraw their coins out of the pool. No new deposit or re-investing will be allowed till further notice.
6.   Telegram group deactivation: As a way to protect the community and new investors from wrong influence, we would be closing the telegram group and converting it to the channel(https://t.me/officialabjcoinchannel).  Users are advised to join the channel for latest info, and also to join us actively on twitter (https://twitter.com/abjcoinblockch). For all the users who are in the group to encourage investors, we do appreciate you, but we would be glad if all those post be done on other open social media to increase our presence.
7.   Project Rebranding: We would be rebranding our project image for better international standards, communication and partnership.
8.   Smart Marketplace App: We would be releasing a new Andriod and IOS App with a smart marketplace running on the Abjcoin blockchain.
9.   Recruitments: We would be recruiting new staffs for in-house work to increase our effectiveness as a team.
After completing the above, we would suspend every other roadmap and focus on exchanges and marketing the use cases of Abjcoin.
Love the Abjcoin project? Please donate to our project development: F8TmD9Pzx5VLKnBzSgmpZVpG5pfPBVuFJN
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Abjcoin developers!
You knew the Lord's words.
I fully understand what you say.
Let's wait for the developers to pronounce
Activity: 1
ABJ SCAN
So, giving up this project. After unfulfilled promises, see how promises only manipulate values, promises to enter into cryptopia, and other exchanges, furthermore of course they are not put in the exchanges vis-a-vis the decentralized and decentralized touches on Ether and Ethereum.

Until you fulfill the promises to abj for me it's a scan.

I think we need patiens before we said it's scam. and the team shoud be transparent about the progresse of the project and discuses with the investor ....

we need discore to the community who agree ?
Pages:
Jump to: