Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 43. (Read 30228 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
www.abjcoin.org
Good news, more attention to ABJCOIN, the better.

Someone mentioned earlier that this is first crypto project from Africa ,is  that really true?

Yes Abjcoin is the first crypto for Africa and it will make big waves and impact in the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

Someone mentioned earlier that this is first crypto project from Africa ,is  that really true?

Nigeria

Congratulations on that!!
I hope you guys deliver an example for others to follow...
Activity: 327
Merit: 116

Nigeria
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
бoт y тeбя в штaнax
Activity: 7
What are the real Circulating supply, Total Supply and Max supply for ABJcoin?
Activity: 7
What's good everyone... I'm extremely excited to be a part of this Awesome New Coin for the Motherland... I'm from the US and I'm proud to carry ABJCoin invested in 103 coins yesterday... wish I would have known about the ico sooner but hey it's a long way to go. POS'ing for the future.
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
мнe paзpaбoтчики пoмeняли мoнeты abj нa abjo и зaблoкиpoвaли мнe иx чтo тo тaм здeлaли и игнopиpyют мeня

And again same Russian bot.
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Abjcoin is  Taking cryptocurrency revolution across Africa. Abuja Blockchain and  Cryptocurrency held by Abjcoin was a amazing event, attracting investors and  promoters. Analyst during the conference said " ABJCOIN IS A SECOND COMING OF BITCOIN IN AFRICA".
The event was covered by national media bodies and published across the country.

Looking good,any video maybe of the event?
www.abjcoin.org
Abjcoin is  Taking cryptocurrency revolution across Africa. Abuja Blockchain and  Cryptocurrency held by Abjcoin was a amazing event, attracting investors and  promoters. Analyst during the conference said " ABJCOIN IS A SECOND COMING OF BITCOIN IN AFRICA".
The event was covered by national media bodies and published across the country.

This coins looks to me as pump and dump but we still believe on the developer...

Why,price went down alot?

It's not a pump n dumb. This is a project backed by a whole nation. Read about it.
There is a glitch with the graph reading on coinmarketcap. If you notice the 38mil increase it was a glitch. It's not real. It has something to do with the exchange possibly.
Once it's it's listed on better exchange you'll see a true reflection of the price.

Good to hear that,might check it abit more and maybe invest some.
Activity: 308
this product can hcnge the computer globe in their mission.. having a simple device that run just like a entire collection.. this really is amazing.. it can help a great deal... tnxa

This must be a bot posting. Doesn't make sence
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
чтo c мoйм вoпpocoм пo пoвoдy abjo кaк eгo иcпpaвитe нe мoя винa жe ждy oтвeт

This is not a russian thread Cheesy
Activity: 308
This coins looks to me as pump and dump but we still believe on the developer...

Definately not a pump and dump
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

It's not a pump n dumb. This is a project backed by a whole nation. Read about it.
There is a glitch with the graph reading on coinmarketcap. If you notice the 38mil increase it was a glitch. It's not real. It has something to do with the exchange possibly.
Once it's it's listed on better exchange you'll see a true reflection of the price.
www.abjcoin.org
Will ABJ be on more exchanges?

Yes Abjcoin will be on more exchangers. We are currently finalizing to be listed on yobit exchange, Coinexchange and more.
www.abjcoin.org
this is the first project coming from Africa. good concept and great people spear heading it.

Thank you.  Abjcoin is set to revolutionize blockchain in African. The Abjcoin theme are committed to fulfilling all her road maps.

Activity: 21
Will ABJ be on more exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: