Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 47. (Read 30228 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What is the biggest advantage of ABJCoin? Couldn't people there just use Bitcoin instead?

This project have "deal" white few bank in Nigeria, and ABJcoin is accepted, so in exchange you can get BTC for ABJcoin.

Yes but a completely new cryptocurrency is much more volatile than any other more established (and still volatile) cryptocurrency out there. To make the currency useable, it should also bring about at least some stability.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
why should we have an alternative coin, why dont we use eth btc or sth else?
I missed that one.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Any mining pools available??
Activity: 294
www.abjcoin.org
Dev, where is your team?

Our team is available on our whitepaper.  We have a professional team with years of experience ,and we have bankers as part of our team members.
www.abjcoin.org
Does this team have experience?

Yes you can check our Team members on our white paper . WE have a massive team who are professionals with great expertise in the field we are handling. We also have banking team as part of us.
www.abjcoin.org
What will the ATM fee be?

The ATM will only require only withdrawal($0.50-$1). We are still processing this with the banks and we would be releasing them soon.

Is there some fee on monthly base?  Huh Roll Eyes

The ATM Cards will have no monthly fee, only withdrawals fee and renewal fee.
www.abjcoin.org
Is there any system which gone protect me when I maka some deal and send ABJcoin to other guy for some goods or service?

Yes our Blockchain commerce system provides a smart escrow that protects both parties when making a trade.

Can you explain how it works protection? Huh

The Abjcoin Commerce will protect both buyers and sellers by a smart escrow that ensures products are delivered and confirmed before the seller can withdraw from his wallet.
Activity: 154
Created before the abj coin ico part of the funds, dev without any description of the case directly delete the block chain, and create the garbage coin ico fraudulent use of funds, ridiculous is the new currency block browser basic The top100 can not see, I hope we see dev greedy face, do not buy any of this garbage
Activity: 42
Dev, where is your team?
Activity: 21
Does this team have experience?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I sell 667 coin

who need it please pm

where you buy it?

Can you really sell it? ICO is not finished, or it is?

667 Coin is not Abjcoin.

I think he means that he have 667 coin... or doesn't?Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked

I do not know how much to sell.

How much do you think?

I kept very long

Activity: 240

The ATM will only require only withdrawal($0.50-$1). We are still processing this with the banks and we would be releasing them soon.

Is there some fee on monthly base?  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 240
Is there any system which gone protect me when I maka some deal and send ABJcoin to other guy for some goods or service?

Yes our Blockchain commerce system provides a smart escrow that protects both parties when making a trade.

Can you explain how it works protection? Huh
ПPИBET HAPOД ПOДCКAЖИTE КAКAЯ ЦEHA БУДИT B БTC
ИЛИ OБMEH HA ДPУГИE MOHETЫ PAЗECHИTE У MEHЯ 500ABJ ЭTO MHOГO B BTC

Пocлe ICO мы yзнaeм, нo пo кpaйнeй мepe вдвoe
www.abjcoin.org

www.abjcoin.org
What is the biggest advantage of ABJCoin? Couldn't people there just use Bitcoin instead?

We are focusing on commerce and remittance, and we serve as an indigenous cryptocurrency that is linked with the banks .
www.abjcoin.org

www.abjcoin.org
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Can I use Antminer for mining ABJcoin? And is there some pools, other then you mention on your web page?

Antminers should work, yes. Since coin is scrypt algo

Are you try it? I don't believe, because there is no pools yet...
Pages:
Jump to: