Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 50. (Read 30228 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Interesting concept, but just making sure, do this coin will only available for africa and nigeria only? doesn't that limiting the chance of the coin to grow even bigger when it is make for global use.

Thank you for your interest in this project. The coin is available for everyone, but it major focus is to solve payment processing issue in Africa , which also connect to other continents.
In Africa one problem-no money, I do not think that they have a problem payment processing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Please the times has come for this question. How do I set up this wallet. I need to mine. as ABJcoin wants to launch this week I too want to launch my mining. I need to make extra bucks. Any help from here,
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Hi princess, look closely at the right hand down side of your pc wallet core and you will find the network bar. can you tell me the strenght of the of network? I think this has lots to do with the mining.
If full, it means full nodes are on and you need not much node setting. My own is showing only two bars while i heard some people are showing up to four bars. And some did not even synnchronise at all. I wish the admin should explain what all these means. because I still cannot stake maybe because of my two bars
I have checked it and it gave me two bars with a Nike mark. what does this mean. am I good to go? or is there any other thing downloads I need to make
The signal strenght tells you more about the nodes and about other people who have set up their nodes as well. Mine too is showing same two bars. I think the strenght is not enough. maybe anyonw knowleageable about this can help
Hi princess, look closely at the right hand down side of your pc wallet core and you will find the network bar. can you tell me the strenght of the of network? I think this has lots to do with the mining.
If full, it means full nodes are on and you need not much node setting. My own is showing only two bars while i heard some people are showing up to four bars. And some did not even synnchronise at all. I wish the admin should explain what all these means. because I still cannot stake maybe because of my two bars
I have checked it and it gave me two bars with a Nike mark. what does this mean. am I good to go? or is there any other thing downloads I need to make
I know this week is going to be a remarkable one in Africa as ABJcoin will launch and we will begin to see tremendous change. Hope to see the coin to the moon
I think a party should be organized and some top officials should be invited into the launching. Just an observation though.
 I know this week is going to be a remarkable one in Africa as ABJcoin will launch and we will begin to see tremendous change. Hope to see the coin to the moon
Alert!       Alert!!       Alert!!!
This is to inform us that today is Sunday, October 29, 2017. This simply means in two days time, this great ABJcoin ICO will end and you won’t have that chance again to ever buy at this cheap from the team but from exchangers who will now dictate the price.  Hurry up now and make hay while the sun shines. You can still make it. This Little time can still help you to make a great difference.
This is the copy of the short update of the admin over the satowallet balance
“Sato server is upgrading size to contain all the new coins. Now sato has 63 coins in it, and it taking all the server space, so it updating to a larger one to contain all coins. That why there is no notice yet.  Should be solved soon. You can tell others that”. And within a minute I dropped the message to the group, I refreshed again my browser and you wont believe my coins are already there waiting for me. How funny the scenario was.
Hmm. It is good you quickly observed that, what if it was actually hacked and you did not know, that could have been the end of it. This means satowallet is growing thicker. That is another good news. Kudos to the team. I hope to exchange my abjcoin from sato to other coins when the time comes.
This is the copy of the short update of the admin over the satowallet balance
“Sato server is upgrading size to contain all the new coins. Now sato has 63 coins in it, and it taking all the server space, so it updating to a larger one to contain all coins. That why there is no notice yet.  Should be solved soon. You can tell others that”. And within a minute I dropped the message to the group, I refreshed again my browser and you wont believe my coins are already there waiting for me. How funny the scenario was.
Yesterday I thought I had lost all my coins. I logged in and couldn’t find any balance except zero. This time, my heartbeat was faster than normal and could not even type anything again as I was with some friends online.
you don’t mean it. How did it happen. But when I checked mine I saw them there. How come you didn’t see yours?
I happen to log in when they were doing upgrading and I never knew this. I immediately ran to the telegram group to raise alarm but someone was already there who noticed same thing that he could not find his balance also
Maybe I did not logged in during their upgrading but when I checked mine, the coins are intact. I surely don’t have issues with my wallet. But how come you know they are doing upgrading?
I Private Chatted admin and he told me they are doing update. And he informed me to update others as they are all busy working tirelessly due to the launching and listing of the coin so as to meet up with their targeted goal.
Yesterday I thought I had lost all my coins. I logged in and couldn’t find any balance except zero. This time, my heartbeat was faster than normal and could not even type anything again as I was with some friends online.
you don’t mean it. How did it happen. But when I checked mine I saw them there. How come you didn’t see yours?
I happen to log in when they were doing upgrading and I never knew this. I immediately ran to the telegram group to raise alarm but someone was already there who noticed same thing that he could not find his balance also
Maybe I did not logged in during their upgrading but when I checked mine, the coins are intact. I surely don’t have issues with my wallet. But how come you know they are doing upgrading?
Any Admin in the house? Today is saturday and I wont be going out for long today as we have environmental sanitation. If there is any settings required of me for the core wallet, I will throw all my questions here for you all as I want to use today to set up my wallet for mining. besides I use del laptop. Is it compatible or any system can mine?
When I came back, my system was off. Because I left it with my modem as said so that it can sychronise. when light comes, i will check it if it finished synchronising. then I will be able to know what you are saying as I did not take notice of any network signal. All I know is that my modem signal is very strong and I use glo network.
Please house I just downloaded the ABJcoin wallet for PC but it is telling me out of synch. And there is a box below showing some numbers of blocks remaining. Please what does this mean?
If you just downloaded that, then you need to let it sychronise with the network. It is going to download all blocks that ever existed on the blockchain to the last one before your wallet can be updated. If not, it is out of date. And it can take hours but just be patient with it. I guess you really meant to mine with it?
Please is the download wallet not updated one or was outdated one given to people to download? As I was downloading it, can't it sychronise as I was downloading it? Can’t I just close my system and come back later for this to be completed? It is time consuming. And it seem not to be moving at all
It does not work like that. And if you close it, you are definitely coming back to meet it there. And if you even open your system, and did not connect to internet, it will remain there till you connect. It needs internet to download and get updated. Without this, you are on your own and the blocks you should have downloaded will keep increasing everyday.
What? If that is it, then I will just leave it connected with modem and go on a date. I hope it should be complete in a whole day. I already downloaded it and it must be synchronized. Mining is on my mind. I want to see how it looks like
@Princess, Note and Note again. Even if you download all today and come back tomorrow to login, remember that there will be some blocks that would have been discovered. This mean that it will synchronise again and add the latest block. BUT this can take less than two minutes. I will advise you keep login in daily so that the blocks wont be piling up there
Hmm. This is real mining if really this is how this thing works, then I know now why some said it is rigorous.  But I am sure of one thing, I won’t be discouraged. I will still mine with my pc. Thanks for all these your guidance tutorial
Please house I just downloaded the ABJcoin wallet for PC but it is telling me out of synch. And there is a box below showing some numbers of blocks remaining. Please what does this mean?
If you just downloaded that, then you need to let it sychronise with the network. It is going to download all blocks that ever existed on the blockchain to the last one before your wallet can be updated. If not, it is out of date. And it can take hours but just be patient with it. I guess you really meant to mine with it?
Please is the download wallet not updated one or was outdated one given to people to download? As I was downloading it, can't it sychronise as I was downloading it? Can’t I just close my system and come back later for this to be completed? It is time consuming. And it seem not to be moving at all
It does not work like that. And if you close it, you are definitely coming back to meet it there. And if you even open your system, and did not connect to internet, it will remain there till you connect. It needs internet to download and get updated. Without this, you are on your own and the blocks you should have downloaded will keep increasing everyday.
What? If that is it, then I will just leave it connected with modem and go on a date. I hope it should be complete in a whole day. I already downloaded it and it must be synchronized. Mining is on my mind. I want to see how it looks like
@Princess, Note and Note again. Even if you download all today and come back tomorrow to login, remember that there will be some blocks that would have been discovered. This mean that it will synchronise again and add the latest block. BUT this can take less than two minutes. I will advise you keep login in daily so that the blocks wont be piling up there
Pages:
Jump to: