Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion - page 7. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:40:44 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

Im an ANTI ABORTION, because i dont want to see a child being killed by their parents, its their own blood why they take to killed their baby? you do sex with your bf/gf and then if you made a baby then you will abort it? why? because you are.not ready? but your ready to sex with your bf/gf? killing child is a sin, so im an anti abortion.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 02:26:28 AM
100% Pro abortion. Think about the global population, we are growing at unsustainable rates. If a person does not want to bring another being into this world, for goodness allow them that choice.
an abortion is the same as a dev murder, if you have an abortion you have killed your own innocent child.
a fetus is entitled to live in this world because the peacock is a deposit from the Almighty.
maybe when they are babies / in the womb they are troubling you, but as an adult this child is what helps you in everything.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 20, 2018, 02:17:35 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

I am ANTI abortion. Before doing something crazy, you should be mindful of your actions and the possible consequences doing those things. Abortion is killing and murdering an innocent being. It is a God-given blessing which most people overlook, there is a reason why He put that baby in the woman's womb. Those people supporting abortion maybe have their own perspective and I respect that, but for me, abortion should be obsolete.
Activity: 10
February 20, 2018, 01:46:17 AM
I'm against with abortion. Never ever support this weak solution to kill a child. Poor babies.
Activity: 31
February 20, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
Thanks everyone for their answers and help! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
I am Anti abortion and also my family, life is mean to be blessing and not be considered as burden, most of the people blame their lust results on the baby, and put anything like anger or frustration on the baby because of some sad happening, but don't you think that the baby knows about or how his story was created between his parents? That life is innocent...
Activity: 12
February 19, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
Abortion is premature termination of an entire generation hence should not be encouraged.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 19, 2018, 03:48:36 PM
I am anti. Life is precious, born or unborn. No one can give life but God so no one has the right to take it into their own hands. Abortion is murder and murder is punishable but sad to say that abortion is murder redefined in a modern age.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 03:39:49 PM
I will not support abortion for whatever reason there might be. A fetus has life and no one should deny it with the right to live and enjoy the beauty of living.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
having made the decision to have an abortion, every woman runs the risk of never again hearing a phrase from the doctor: "You are pregnant." The first thing a woman should understand is that abortion can become a cause in the future for both infertility, as such, and the inability to have a child .
Activity: 66
February 18, 2018, 06:20:16 PM
It angers me that politicians (typically men) feel in any way entitled to have an opinion about whether women should go through with 9 month pregnancy and then care for a child for 18+ years. Can't we just agree that people decide what they want to happen to their own bodies?
Activity: 75
February 18, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
100% Pro abortion. Think about the global population, we are growing at unsustainable rates. If a person does not want to bring another being into this world, for goodness allow them that choice.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
Well i am against abortion. Nowadays we have a lot ways to stop pregnancy on time. Condoms, pills etc. My point is that if you didnt took those protections you clearly wanted baby and there it is already life when you decide for abortion. And that is killing.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
How many of the people that stated that they are "anti-abortion" are men in comparison to women? It seems that no one takes into account that children when born need finances, shelter, food, love, etc.. a lot of men just turn their backs if they even acknowledge the child at all. A woman must carry the child (40 weeks), give birth to the child (not your average walk in the park), and then are left to care for the child... Some of the comments on here are not only comical but really sad  Cry have people not progressed further than a rocks throw from Jim Crow Laws?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
In my opinion abortion is a crime. It is a terrible thing to have a punishment for those who abort. Currently many young abortion. It's dangerous for them. I do not agree with abortion.
Activity: 124
February 18, 2018, 06:39:49 AM
I am ANTI ABORTION

abortion means to kill the foetus. The foetus and a two year old have same life. To kill is a SIN

I disagree also this kind of performed abortion   I'm pro life person because, life its a gift from god ...
Activity: 130
February 17, 2018, 10:15:52 PM
Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.

Abortion is not safe for a pregnant woman who kill there own baby inside in  there  womb. there is a bad side effect of the health of a woman.and also not all country adopt abortion as legal in there country. Like her our country abortion is not legal and those people found out doing abortion will be arrested and facing a case  like crimes. 
Activity: 100
February 17, 2018, 08:13:25 PM
its a mortal sin, but there are reason why women do it. we can't judge them, but if they commit it because of early pregnancy or for not-so-good reason, then it's not good. committing it beyond mother's life or health safety is bad or a mortal sin.
Activity: 41
February 17, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
I do believe that the abortion is the most biggest mistake or sin ever do as a woman. Even if its unborn baby but still there is a life inside of a mothers womb. For me, its a gift from God that must be taking good care until its born. And beside its not the fault of baby to be born in this world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
February 17, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Of course I'm an anti-abortion, but sad to know that in some other country like in Korea if I'm not mistaken abortion was legal to some other places  of this country. But in the sight of God it is equivalent of killing people which is sin in the eyes of God.
Pages:
Jump to: