Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion - page 8. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
The deliberate ending of a human pregnancy.The natural ending of a pregnancy before  the foetus is able to survive on its own.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 09:35:39 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

im ANTI Abortion. whatever the reason, abortion is the same as murder.
I agree with you, I'm an Anti Abortion too.......no reason should justify it. Meanwhile , for life threatening pregnancy the requires evacuation of babies, I think the doctors have a specific name for it and not ABORTION. I don't subscribe to Abortion/murder
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 09:25:59 AM
Of course I don’t like to promote ABORTION, even though it is likely accepted to other country.

By divine law, it is probihited by our God the Father because it is a form of killing. And by law, it is against the nature of human rights. It is also indicated in the Republic Act of the Philippines.
Activity: 60
February 17, 2018, 08:12:07 AM
I am absolutely against abortion! So many great and ingenious people would not have been born because of an abortion! If a person has the intelligence to make a child, he must bear responsibility for it!
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:10:54 AM
Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.

Yes abortion is a crime and children is a gift from God and you have no right to end an innocent life. I condemn abortion..
Activity: 90
February 17, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
Im anti abortion,abortion is a very evey big sin to god,its a crime, having a baby is a very wonderful gift
Activity: 55
February 17, 2018, 07:40:10 AM
abortion is really a sin against God and man.because this is considered murder.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
to me its not good to  do abortion for any reasons its better to have it and keep it,because the activity of a kind of abortion is a form of murder.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:59:39 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

I barely disagree with abortion. It has been a long term problem of the society these days. Most of the unwanted pregnacy comes to the decision of unwanted abortion. However, I still believe that even unborn babies have the right to live and enjoy life. They are blessings given to us by God and we must treassure heir life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 01:14:40 AM
 I strongly disagree with abortion, not only that the womens life being in danger, abortion is a crime! There is no excuse for the ending of an innocent life...
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
February 15, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
The act of abortion is usually done by visiting a doctor who opens the practice of illegal abortion or buying cytotec abortion drugs on the black market. the abortion drug Cytotec turned out to have many side effects that are quite horrible even cause death.
Activity: 127
February 15, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

Ofcourse ANTI ABORTION, we all know that killing is a sin, then abortion is a sin! Why we need to abort our babies, they are blessings that will keep and care forever. I can take that some person doing it for their own sake.
Activity: 26
February 15, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
If honestly I say then ABORTION is very bad thing u say it is murder. If u don't want baby then use protection. But when baby growing up and people do abortion its very wrong thing .
Activity: 144
February 14, 2018, 11:21:31 PM
Why did you abort a child that lord give us, this is blessings and no one can take our life just god. So gave us equality for us. Life is important so don't be cruel for each other.
Activity: 37
February 14, 2018, 10:35:15 PM
Abortion is the early ending of a pregnancy.
Sometimes abortion happens on its own. This is called miscarriage or spontaneous abortion. But women can also choose to end a pregnancy by getting surgery or taking medicine.
Activity: 22
February 14, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
I'm pro post birth abortion, or at least an 18 years of warranty and option to replace with toaster.

but in all seriousness,
Abortion by my opinion should be for mostly medical concerns in any stage,
Or for other reasons as long as the fetus did not develop enough to be scientifically 'human'.
That's when it should occur morally but legally it should be 100% of the time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
February 14, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

I will support abortion if and only if the pregnancy will cause direct harm and or death to the mother. If not then give the baby a chance to live and choose for themselves if they want to continue living or not. I know alot of people will say that they can't afford a baby, then bring them to an orphanage. It's better to leave them in an orphanage than to just kill them off. aborting a baby is not just done with over the counter meds nd be taken alone. These should be done with a professional healthcare personnel
Activity: 14
February 14, 2018, 07:11:17 PM
Abortion is the early ending of a pregnancy.
Sometimes abortion happens on its own. This is called miscarriage or spontaneous abortion. But women can also choose to end a pregnancy by getting surgery or taking medicine.It's not easy to decide to end a pregnancy. You may need some time to think about your choices. Counseling may help you to decide what is best for you. If you're comfortable, you can start by talking with your doctor. Family planning clinics also offer counseling to help you decide what is best for you. You may also want to talk with someone close to you who understands how pregnancy and raising a child would affect your life.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
February 14, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
I am ANTI abortion, every baby has the right to live. although the fetus grows from an unofficial relationship. the mistake is not in the baby but the guilty and must get the law of abortion / killed is the parent of the baby.

And every child has the right to grow up with enough food each day, with a right to education, health .... Every child has the right to grow up with his mum but in poor countries and everywhere where women don't have access to contraception, women die because of bad conditions.

Sometimes abortion can save mother's life.

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/89/4/10-083329/en/
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 05:24:19 PM
Well, as long as there is no threat for the life's of the mother and child, then definitely NO, i am against it. I can't imagine how someone could do such thing.
Pages:
Jump to: