Pages:
Author

Topic: about cloudmining.website - page 2. (Read 4716 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
June 23, 2015, 02:33:44 PM
In the mean time, another payment from www.cloudmining.website...

https://blockchain.info/tx/381521b694a80a13e26bf7e0973d8716cb128f0374b6aacd80ae42501f481180

...close to eight months now. No delay. No problem. Smiley

More coins that aren't freshly mined, obviously not a concern to people who want to mine bitcoins.

Please list out cloud mining companies, those are giving out freshly mined coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 23, 2015, 08:24:19 AM
The cloud mining ponzi saga continues. It's a shame that these people just set something up, collect funds and then disappear with little to no repercussions.
Activity: 518
June 22, 2015, 05:53:51 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/381521b694a80a13e26bf7e0973d8716cb128f0374b6aacd80ae42501f481180

More coins that aren't freshly mined, obviously not a concern to people who want to mine bitcoins.

What do you expect from an alt account shill of cloudmining.website owner? Wink Notice that he is not using a signature campaign, not even using a ref link to his scam site, posts exactly same post in different threads for shilling spam reasons... And pays to himself for a cloudmining.website sig campaign on his main account lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2015, 05:33:24 PM

June 22, 2015, 12:31:37 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
June 20, 2015, 04:35:23 AM
Soon, ASAP are actually words scammers use for buying time. Bitcoiners have learnt it over time from Hashie, AM hash etc. Seems you have the info when Bit-X is winding up. No ?

Remember, ASAP is for me. It is not meant for all.

No. I don't have any info about their winding up(if they are).

FriedCat was not reputable. He was backed by people who enjoy abusing DefaultTrust's green blessing. I pointed out that many times (Ref: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/requesting-theymos-to-remove-canaryinthemine-from-defaulttrust-888960)

Lying or joking? Undecided

Today Bit-X is backed by almost same range of people (including you).

Can you please explain what do you mean by "backed up"?

You just showed what a grand hypocrite you are. You have no idea how much Bit-X is selling, but you are still backing Bit-X because BitFury said 1 Phs is guaranteed. You are intentionally overlooking the fact that with this extravagant ads across the boards,

I am not supporting BIT-X, instead, I think it is legit.

Bit-X is inadvertently overselling 1 Phs.

Prove it.

You...
P.S. I am talking to Marco via IM and he is watching these threads.

So talking means being friend? Then we all are friends here. Roll Eyes

I promote what honors my time the best on this forum directly and through referral.

Thought so.

Till date CMW-Pesobang combo has worked the best. But, you are acting blind because you are knowingly promoting a scam and trying to buy time for it.

I have no problem with Pesobang, only with CMW and other ponzis.

I am least concerned about that.

Just said as you requested not to post from an alt.

CMW meet my criteria...

1. They never said something will be shown/proven soon/ASAP.

I have not followed closely but I think what you said is true.

They showed what they can show from day 1

But they didn't show what they need to show.

and explained why they can not show the rest from day 1. I like absolutely no-nonsense business pitch.

So CMW's excuses are not nonsense? Hmm... Their excuses for not showing any details about data centres or mining are BS.

2. They never gave out free hash power to attract cheap traffic. Free Hash power =  No Hash power. They offered cheap hash power.

This is the worst criteria I have ever heard of. No offence. You do know ponzis go for this all time?

3. Most importantly, if they were Ponzi, they could not sustain seven months with so little advertisement.

It was not so little because investors advertised in this forum and other websites and besides, little advertisement cost from their side means long durability for their ponzi.

Are you trying to tell me that if a site has been paying out for some months, they can't be ponzi? Undecided Don't forget PBMining.

Interestingly, you missed the fact that I promote other Cloud Minings as well in various threads, who are actually CMW's competitor, just because I wear a certain signature.

Sorry if I have missed anything but interestingly, almost all of them are ponzis.

Welcome! Smiley
Activity: 470
June 19, 2015, 10:56:56 PM
FriedCat was not reputable. He was backed by people who enjoy abusing DefaultTrust's green blessing. I pointed out that many times (Ref: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/requesting-theymos-to-remove-canaryinthemine-from-defaulttrust-888960). Today Bit-X is backed by almost same range of people (including you).
How was he not reputable? You do realize how many coins he paid out in the early days right? Shareholders who trusted him early made coins hand over fist before the trust system was even around.
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
June 19, 2015, 07:38:57 PM
Those two cloud mining providers are ponzis. It is so simple.

Any specific reason of your silence behind Bit-X inability to show their mining address so far ? Roll Eyes

I was not shutting my mouth.

I will be asking this to BIT-X soon. If they couldn't provide it, I will most probably remove BIT-X signature. For now, Bit Fury's post is enough.

Soon! When ?

ASAP.
Soon, ASAP are actually words scammers use for buying time. Bitcoiners have learnt it over time from Hashie, AM hash etc. Seems you have the info when Bit-X is winding up. No ?

After they vanish in the thin air like FriedCat ?

I can't answer that. FriedCat was reputable and he scammed or it ay have been a planned/long con scam.
FriedCat was not reputable. He was backed by people who enjoy abusing DefaultTrust's green blessing. I pointed out that many times (Ref: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/requesting-theymos-to-remove-canaryinthemine-from-defaulttrust-888960). Today Bit-X is backed by almost same range of people (including you).

BitFury's 1 Phs commitment is enough ? Really ?

ATM yes.

How much Bit-X is selling ? Do you have any data ?

No.
You just showed what a grand hypocrite you are. You have no idea how much Bit-X is selling, but you are still backing Bit-X because BitFury said 1 Phs is guaranteed. You are intentionally overlooking the fact that with this extravagant ads across the boards, Bit-X is inadvertently overselling 1 Phs.

Your friend said this two months ago...

Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

Who said Marco is my friend?
You...
P.S. I am talking to Marco via IM and he is watching these threads.

Frankly, I dont see any difference between Bit-X and CloudThink.io. Both are being madly promoted by people for a few bucks.

Well, that's probably because you promote a ponzi. Roll Eyes
I promote what honors my time the best on this forum directly and through referral. Till date CMW-Pesobang combo has worked the best. But, you are acting blind because you are knowingly promoting a scam and trying to buy time for it.

p.s. Now, please dont reply to me from any Alt

Believe it or not, I only use this account.
I am least concerned about that.

or start another pointless rant about CMW to save Bit-X's ass.

I am not saving anyone here but your CMW is obvious ponzi which doesn't even meet your requirements and still you are promoting.
CMW meet my criteria...

1. They never said something will be shown/proven soon/ASAP. They showed what they can show from day 1 and explained why they can not show the rest from day 1. I like absolutely no-nonsense business pitch.

2. They never gave out free hash power to attract cheap traffic. Free Hash power =  No Hash power. They offered cheap hash power.

3. Most importantly, if they were Ponzi, they could not sustain seven months with so little advertisement.

Interestingly, you missed the fact that I promote other Cloud Minings as well in various threads, who are actually CMW's competitor, just because I wear a certain signature.

If you dont have a logical response to the specific Q I have asked, please stay mum and let people know that you are another hypocrite in the crowd.

Thanks!
Welcome! Smiley
June 19, 2015, 07:27:05 AM

Any specific reason of your silence behind Bit-X inability to show their mining address so far ? Roll Eyes

I will be asking this to BIT-X soon. If they couldn't provide it, I will most probably remove BIT-X signature. For now, Bit Fury's post is enough.

Soon! When ?

ASAP.

After they vanish in the thin air like FriedCat ?

I can't answer that. FriedCat was reputable and he scammed or it ay have been a planned/long con scam.

BitFury's 1 Phs commitment is enough ? Really ?

ATM yes.

How much Bit-X is selling ? Do you have any data ?

No.

Who said Marco is my friend?

Frankly, I dont see any difference between Bit-X and CloudThink.io. Both are being madly promoted by people for a few bucks.

Well, that's probably because you promote a ponzi. Roll Eyes

p.s. Now, please dont reply to me from any Alt

Believe it or not, I only use this account.

or start another pointless rant about CMW to save Bit-X's ass.

I am not saving anyone here but your CMW is obvious ponzi which doesn't even meet your requirements and still you are promoting.

If you dont have a logical response to the specific Q I have asked, please stay mum and let people know that you are another hypocrite in the crowd.

Thanks!
June 18, 2015, 01:44:57 PM

Soon! When ? After they vanish in the thin air like FriedCat ? BitFury's 1 Phs commitment is enough ? Really ? How much Bit-X is selling ? Do you have any data ?

p.s. Now, please dont reply to me from any Alt or start another pointless rant about CMW to save Bit-X's ass. If you dont have a logical response to the specific Q I have asked, please stay mum and let people know that you are another hypocrite in the crowd.
June 13, 2015, 03:28:13 AM

June 12, 2015, 08:24:28 PM

June 10, 2015, 11:03:30 AM
Does anyone else find it odd that the many people (it must be many people to support the site) that pay them a premium for fresh coins read this forum and are able to vouch for them?

Coz it seems that this cloud ponzi websites have made their early investors happy and have been able to ROI.. so yeah they will support it until the candle fire will go off..

Actually almost all of their customers have posted in the main thread complaining that they are being shafted on payouts. Out of their 11 real customers, 7 have reported being ripped off.

It's likely every real customer is receiving the same shitty payouts and the people promoting/defending this scam are shill accounts. You'll notice that their post history is pretty much 100% promoting/defending this scam.

Let me reply you by quoting the post of another cloud mining company where I am mining. All of them are facing the same problem...

Well, if there´s a decrease it doesn´t seem to be hurting my returns noticeably.

The M item consists of reinvestments over the period. This has been just great.

Different mining contracts are assigned to different parts of our farms or different farms, therefore earnings differ amongst users. Those who receive regular payouts rarely come to post it opposed to those who receive less than previously.

tl;dr: People generally do not report when miners are giving excelent return and payouts are good. They only surface when miners are underperforming and payouts turn bad.

June 10, 2015, 10:39:17 AM
Does anyone else find it odd that the many people (it must be many people to support the site) that pay them a premium for fresh coins read this forum and are able to vouch for them?

Coz it seems that this cloud ponzi websites have made their early investors happy and have been able to ROI.. so yeah they will support it until the candle fire will go off..

Actually almost all of their customers have posted in the main thread complaining that they are being shafted on payouts. Out of their 11 real customers, 7 have reported being ripped off.

It's likely every real customer is receiving the same shitty payouts and the people promoting/defending this scam are shill accounts. You'll notice that their post history is pretty much 100% promoting/defending this scam.

Let me reply you by quoting the post of another cloud mining company where I am mining. All of them are facing the same problem...

Well, if there´s a decrease it doesn´t seem to be hurting my returns noticeably.

The M item consists of reinvestments over the period. This has been just great.

Different mining contracts are assigned to different parts of our farms or different farms, therefore earnings differ amongst users. Those who receive regular payouts rarely come to post it opposed to those who receive less than previously.

tl;dr: People generally do not report when miners are giving excelent return and payouts are good. They only surface when miners are underperforming and payouts turn bad.
Activity: 770
June 06, 2015, 10:23:40 PM

June 06, 2015, 01:25:52 PM

So, now your demand is those who are buying fresh coins for anonymity will jump in and start vouching for CMW that they got freshly mined coins from them. Insane people we are talking to here Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
June 04, 2015, 08:53:48 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2015, 06:15:52 PM
Activity: 518
June 04, 2015, 05:29:43 PM
I think it's actually a ponzi as far as I remember  Roll Eyes

Remember !!! Roll Eyes

So, now people need to remember things to identify a Ponzi Cheesy

Get your facts right man...

Yes it has been exposed as ponzi numerous times, was in disputes about who copied who regarding the website or email to customers (can't remember exactly..), and this cloudmining.website was a participant in all that shit, so people know it stinks, but sometimes can't recreate the source and technicalities, but they remember to not risk their money in this..
June 04, 2015, 11:07:28 AM
I think it's actually a ponzi as far as I remember  Roll Eyes

Remember !!! Roll Eyes

So, now people need to remember things to identify a Ponzi Cheesy

Get your facts right man...
Pages:
Jump to: