Pages:
Author

Topic: about cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
November 28, 2022, 12:22:13 PM
I'm really curious about what you all think about cryptocurrency. I've been wanting to start investing in it for a while now, but I feel like I don't know enough about it to make good decisions. Do you have any advice?

all you really need is "patience" because your steps to start investing in cryptocurrency are correct, but from the history of the posts you made, I see that you have an interest in NFTs, I advise you to be careful with that, if indeed you are a novice investor who is just learning about cryptocurrencies, you should choose cryptocurrencies that already have a strong foundation like "Bitcoin".

slowly you should try to explore this forum and read more because there is a lot of knowledge spread in this forum. I hope you can make money as soon as possible from cryptocurrency (but don't make "money" which is your main goal in cryptocurrency).

Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
November 28, 2022, 11:14:59 AM
[1] https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cryptocurrency.asp
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency

You can read all of the above about cryptocurrencies I think it's explained there and you might read longer to understand.

If you don't know enough about investing in cryptocurrencies then you have to learn to understand everything, don't just invest following market trends, so obviously there must be a careful plan before doing so I suggest you to learn from that knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 28, 2022, 10:41:47 AM
I'm really curious about what you all think about cryptocurrency. I've been wanting to start investing in it for a while now, but I feel like I don't know enough about it to make good decisions. Do you have any advice?

My advice is to learn as much as you can as fast as you can. And don't take rushed decisions.
* Crypto and bitcoin investments are different, with different risk levels. You may want to ignore everything that's not bitcoin until you "level up".
* Bitcoin price is very volatile. This means that if you don't know what you're doing and you're just rushing it, you can easily buy high and sell low. Now most tell that the price will soon start going up; there's no guarantee it will do so.
** Learn the basics and see if you get to indeed trust that bitcoin price will go up
** Make sure you invest only money you afford to lose or keep locked in bitcoin for long
** Learn about DCA
** Learn the difference between Bitcoin and "whatever Bitcoin" (various altcoins with Bitcoin in their name)
** Learn how to keep your bitcoins safe (learn to use a wallet, transactions and transaction fees, may buy a hardware wallet)
** Learn how to withdraw the coins to your custody (not your keys, not your coins)

Then you can start enjoying the ride.
You can skip or postpone steps, but it's your own decision to make: time (price) vs knowledge and risks to do things wrong. I don't know where the sweet spot is.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
November 28, 2022, 10:24:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is broad os wide enough for you to get things complicated as a beginner, but it is wise if you choose to have a good ground with choosing bitcoin frombother cryptocurrencies for a start, this is because bitcoin is not just only the first digital currency but also the most reliable cryptocurrency so far with the high expected values and economic benefit that could place you decentralized and shield against other scan projects or coins, learn about bitcoin from the internet and often read the bitcoin discussion board of this forum, be active and always ask relevant questions that had not been discussed already, use the forum search engine and be committed, you will grow with time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 125
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
November 28, 2022, 08:07:16 AM
Well if you really want to invest in crypto currency that bad, here are some ways you can do to invest
  • ICO
  • Trading
  • Running Nodes
  • Airdrops

ICO - this are coins being offer, at low price but then, there are rules like you need to wait some time for the coin to be given to you.
Trading - This is where you are going to buy a coin in an exchange like binance or use uniswap, metamask to buy, sell coins.
Running Nodes - I also consider this as an investment since you are going to run a node with rewards being given to you, some are gala nodes strong nodes and more.
Airdrop - invest a few dollar for swap or nothing just effort, by joining and finishing task being given.

Although there are lots of ways to invest i have given you some ways, hope i was able to share something, don't hesitate to ask questions here they have a lot of answers so don't be shy.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
November 28, 2022, 07:05:48 AM
Did this account change hands or did you suddenly have amnesia?
I think you've started since last year and have reached a good stage of investment experience.
In my business there are many clients who prefer to use cryptocurrency for payment. And I can make dozens of transactions in one day...

You're also quite good at commenting and citing various sources  Tongue
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/luckypenguin-3363558
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
November 28, 2022, 06:55:15 AM
If you've got a decent amount to invest, you could start by looking at buying bitcoin. If you don't have much to invest but have some spare time you could try growing a brand or a company that can then convert its profits into crypto (or find companies that need things doing).

Don't invest too much at first and expect the market to go down as well as up. Market price is based on demand, if it drops your bitcoin are still worth the same number of bitcoin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 28, 2022, 06:51:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: