Pages:
Author

Topic: About gas gwei for send out token from myetherwallet - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Ask about gas gwei that use for send some token from myetherwallet to exchange.
Iam ever try send some token to market exchange.i try low gas gwei when i send my token to exchange..i try use 4 gwei.
But why when i use 4 gwei ,any token succesful send out but other token failed use 4 gwei,any info about low gas gwei,
what the factor that make token succesful send out or failed send out when we just use 4 gwei ,
Have you experience about it?
What your opinion?

every time
gas can incrased or decreased every transaction
for example
on block 1,4 GWEI still normal for paying miner to confrim ur transaction,
but on block 2,4 GWEI is not recomended, because high traffic, so to make ur transaction succesfully, u need to paying more.
for checking u can see on ethgasstation or etherscan also have menu for GAS
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
Just remember go to ethgasstation or etherscan gastracker check the safe Gas Price before send out token from mew, most of the time eth transaction fees is cheap, your transaction will become success if use the safe gas price, if sometimes failed then try to increase gas limit
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
Iam ever try send some token to market exchange.i try low gas gwei when i send my token to exchange..i try use 4 gwei.
But why when i use 4 gwei ,any token succesful send out but other token failed use 4 gwei,any info about low gas gwei,
what the factor that make token succesful send out or failed send out when we just use 4 gwei ,
What your opinion?

You don;t need to worry about the gwei or gas fee,
Simply visit ethgasstation for the present slow and fast gas fees for utilizations and also the easies one to use as well

Don't waste away your etherum so cheaply, remember to use ethgasstation always to guide you.
Ensure to verify the address you are sending to twice, and avoid sending to a smart contract.

Use the best gas and the highest gwei at a very cheap rate.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I always use services that shows what recommended gas https://ethgasstation.info/. With the help of this site you can see what will happen with the increase of gas.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
What your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: