Pages:
Author

Topic: Abuse of the trust system by Vod - page 6. (Read 6853 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 17, 2013, 03:49:42 PM
Got it Andrew.

Religion is OK in trust as long as it supports your cult.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
November 17, 2013, 03:43:32 PM
Remember AW getting his panties in a knot because I mentioned religion in trust?  

Check out this sent feedback from the same user.  Smiley   Pro-cult seems to be ok in trust I guess.  lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=104135

Hmmm... maybe that's because you thread crapped his thread repeatedly and refused to stop? Ya think?
Or maybe it was because you keep calling him a cult member and insulting him for being a Christian... so many angles for you to get your just pittance.

Let me get it through your thick head: if you insult peoples religion in their trust, don't be surprised if they do the same!

Your insults against Christians speak for itself.

You really are deplorable!

It seems you are so insecure about yourself, you have a need to bash others. Pretty sad for you.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 16, 2013, 11:12:13 PM
Vod also lied about removing his negative feedback once I started paying back squall.

Hey, I have sent .420 BTC to squall as the first payment on the rest of the loan.  I would really appreciate if you could remove the negative trust.

Thank you.

Done.

Then he blocked me from private messaging him.
Vod
legendary
November 16, 2013, 08:04:18 PM
In all fairness "Vod" did apologise right after it. He's given trust to Tomatocage because he does a great deal and helps newbies and others.

Thanks, but that's actually backwards. Tomatocage has given trust to me.  Smiley

Oh. My brain sometimes. But, that still proves my point. Tomatocage investigates a lot of users and evaluates them closely. He obviously thought you was trustworthy enough to give you that trust. I see you at the lending section a lot warning users about some members not offering collateral etc.

Thank you for the kind words Welsh.  I do expend effort trying to keep scammers out of this forum, but it is a losing battle that is turning more political every day.  Sad
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
November 16, 2013, 07:34:08 PM
In all fairness "Vod" did apologise right after it. He's given trust to Tomatocage because he does a great deal and helps newbies and others.

Thanks, but that's actually backwards. Tomatocage has given trust to me.  Smiley

Oh. My brain sometimes. But, that still proves my point. Tomatocage investigates a lot of users and evaluates them closely. He obviously thought you was trustworthy enough to give you that trust. I see you at the lending section a lot warning users about some members not offering collateral etc.
Vod
legendary
November 16, 2013, 07:04:08 PM

staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
November 16, 2013, 07:00:12 PM
Vod
legendary
November 16, 2013, 06:54:54 PM
Remember AW getting his panties in a knot because I mentioned religion in trust?  

Check out this sent feedback from the same user.  Smiley   Pro-cult seems to be ok in trust I guess.  lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=104135
November 13, 2013, 05:34:37 PM
Trust is not a whitelist for who YOU trust and don't trust, especially when it's not based on trading.

I don't have an issue with giving POSITIVE trust to someone you haven't traded with.

What? You can give positive trust for people who "look out for the community" and "spot scammers" Roll Eyes

What part of that do you not agree with?

Leave me out of your feedback. Period.
Vod
legendary
November 13, 2013, 05:19:43 PM
Trust is not a whitelist for who YOU trust and don't trust, especially when it's not based on trading.

I don't have an issue with giving POSITIVE trust to someone you haven't traded with.
November 13, 2013, 04:09:06 PM

Your opinion, and one you yourself don't even follow.   Roll Eyes

You've marked just_me as trustworthy, but you've never traded with him. Unless you are a psychic mind reader you do not have the ability to ascertain if he is trustworthy.  You added him because he is in your cult - a very personal reason.  Hypocrite.  I haven't done trades with most of the people in my trust list - same as tomatocage and dozens of others around here.  You actually want us to wait until people get scammed before we tag the obvious scammers?

Don't tell ME who I can put on MY trust list.   Angry

I consider this abuse issue resolved.  

I did it with just_me to offset the neg you gave him. I believe in helping those who are unfairly attacked. Has nothing to do with religion. Hypocrite yourself.

But you crossed the line in giving me NEGATIVE feedback because of your personal feelings.

I'm not a scammer, please get over your incorrect feelings.

This is not resolved until you drop your personal vendetta against me and remove that stupid neg feedback. You must like drama or something.

Get over yourself!
Vod
legendary
November 13, 2013, 04:01:59 PM

Your opinion, and one you yourself don't even follow.   Roll Eyes

You've marked just_me as trustworthy, but you've never traded with him. Unless you are a psychic mind reader you do not have the ability to ascertain if he is trustworthy.  You added him because he is in your cult - a very personal reason.  Hypocrite.  I haven't done trades with most of the people in my trust list - same as tomatocage and dozens of others around here.  You actually want us to wait until people get scammed before we tag the obvious scammers?

Don't tell ME who I can put on MY trust list.   Angry

I consider this abuse issue resolved. 
November 13, 2013, 02:15:07 AM

Now vod has changed it to:

AndrewWilliams 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-11-13   0.00000000      
I do not trust this person.

Listen. I have never done business with you.

Unless you are a psychic mind reader you do not have the ability to ascertain if I am trustworthy.

In fact, my trade history shows that I am infact a trustworthy person.

If you don't trust me, don't trade with me. Posting something like that in neg feedback is nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 13, 2013, 02:01:39 AM
Does anyone else have the feeling vod is a shill?  We know they exist, and what exactly does he contribute to the community?

Funny he has the audacity to talk about people twisting words, I can't count the number of times he's twisted something I've said to try and tarnish my words to the community.
November 13, 2013, 01:56:01 AM
I am sorry AndrewWilliams; I am sorry Tomatocage, but I do not trust this person.

He has been PMing and asking people to leave me negative feedback for no reason.
He has been leaving negative trust for other people for no reason.
Personally, he has been incredibly disrespectful to me in his language and actions.

Trust is never permanent, but right now I'm feeling very bullied.

Yes, I asked just_me to do so because you gave him unwarranted neg feedback.
But, you took care of it and removed it. Kudos for that.

Disrespect?
If you want to talk about disrespect, you can start with you bashing Christianity repeatedly on this forum. You often trolled me in threads having nothing to do with you.

Any mud slung at you has been in return for your oppression against me or others. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not sit idly by when someone attacks me.

The ONLY neg trust I have showing for anyone is lucullus.
He got it for giving me TWO neg feedbacks for saying I am a scammer and con artist, both unfounded. He seemed to be following your lead to be honest, as I've never had any interaction with him or done business with him.

If someone give you a neg feedback which is false or unwarranted, you absolutely should give that person a neg feedback back. Period.

Bullying? Really? That seams to be the perfect term for what you have been doing on here.

The point is I said I was willing to do a cease fire with you, yet you continue to antagonize. Move forward.

Vod
legendary
November 13, 2013, 01:41:13 AM
I am sorry AndrewWilliams; I am sorry Tomatocage, but I do not trust this person.

He has been PMing and asking people to leave me negative feedback for no reason.
He has been leaving negative trust for other people for no reason.
Personally, he has been incredibly disrespectful to me in his language and actions.

Trust is never permanent, but right now I'm feeling very bullied.

Ramen
November 13, 2013, 01:22:08 AM
Still waiting on Vod....

I've added to my signature that I will no longer accept anonymous scam reports, and I've removed that negative feedback I couldn't prove in the open forum due to a promise I made.

This should end the entire "abuse of trust system" issue.

What is this? So you took down the two neg feedbacks you put on my trust, only to put a new one up?

I said I would close the thread when it's resolved.

Take it down and be done with it already. Enough drama. Seriously this is getting ridiculous.

Vod 0: -0 / +1(1)   2013-11-12   0.00000000   
Reference   
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/abuse-of-the-trust-system-by-vod-329358
This guy is a troll and UNTRUSTWORTHY. Likes to accuse random users of things he cannot prove, and abuses the trust system.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
November 13, 2013, 12:39:07 AM
I thought you were going to remove your neg trust on AW?
Vod
legendary
November 12, 2013, 06:54:46 PM
Still waiting on Vod....

I've added to my signature that I will no longer accept anonymous scam reports, and I've removed that negative feedback I couldn't prove in the open forum due to a promise I made.

This should end the entire "abuse of trust system" issue.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
November 12, 2013, 04:37:20 PM
Still waiting on Vod....
Still waiting on your (watch and learn) investigation about BFL.
Pages:
Jump to: