Pages:
Author

Topic: Abuse of the trust system by Vod - page 7. (Read 6853 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
November 12, 2013, 04:34:53 PM
Still waiting on Vod....
November 10, 2013, 03:50:01 PM
Since Vod has no shame, I implore everyone to give Vod negative feedback for continuously harassing Christians on this forum, until he removes his false feedbacks.

You are complaining because I left feedback based on my feelings, then you go and ask everyone else to leave feedback based on your feelings.   Roll Eyes  

You seem to like being a hypocrite.  You complain about something, then go and do the exact same thing yourself.  Pick a side and stick with it.

Thank you for removing your garbage feedback.  It certainly removes that barrier from me removing your feedback.  

For the record, the last complaint I had about AndrewWilliams requesting a SSN was on Sep 21.

First off thanks for removing 1 of the 2 negs you had on my feedback. The remaining feedback is hogwash, so please take that down too.

Your "feelings" were wrong. Targeting someone because of their race or religion is wrong. You took it down, so kudos for that, we all make mistakes. That's all.

I'm not a hypocrite, I just get angry when people pick on other people. If someone is going to push, I push back. That' the way I am.

Again, I don't ask for social security numbers. I've gone through all my PM's and threads (especially on Sep 21) and there is nothing like that.

Only people I was talking to on that date was Professor James Moriarty who is Turkish and offered his national ID number as collateral since he had no collateral to give.
He had requested a loan on the Lenders forum. I declined since I have no use for it, and I wanted real collateral.
Other person was i3lome who I lent to, and I never asked him for his social. He has confirmed this numerous times.

I am wondering if someone didn't create a sock puppet account and message you that just to agitate things.

So, since I have nothing to hide, please post the screenshot or info of the user who claims that I asked for a social security number. Mods can go in their PMs and see I never asked for it. Simple.

If  I did ask for something like that, I honestly don't remember it. My only rationalization would be someone who had no collateral and to use it as a mechanism to post a "late" to their credit if they were late on the loan. It obviously would require drawing up an agreement (a lot of hassle). But again I looked and couldn't find anything.

If you don't want to go through the drama, just remove the neg feedback. It's obvious I am not an identity thief, and my personal religious beliefs should not be a factor.

I don't hold grudges and would be more than happy to close/delete this thread, posts related to this. Just want a resolution.

Thanks for reading.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 10, 2013, 12:56:07 AM
Since Vod has no shame, I implore everyone to give Vod negative feedback for continuously harassing Christians on this forum, until he removes his false feedbacks.

You are complaining because I left feedback based on my feelings, then you go and ask everyone else to leave feedback based on your feelings.   Roll Eyes 

You seem to like being a hypocrite.  You complain about something, then go and do the exact same thing yourself.  Pick a side and stick with it.

Thank you for removing your garbage feedback.  It certainly removes that barrier from me removing your feedback. 

For the record, the last complaint I had about AndrewWilliams requesting a SSN was on Sep 21.
November 10, 2013, 12:14:18 AM
I've left the OP negative trust based on reports I have received.

The OP could have responded by saying "I'm sorry, I won't ask for that info again".  Instead he chose to lie about me four different times.  I'm not going to go into each individual lie YET AGAIN, because I'm sick of having my words twisted and I'm sure the forum is as well.

If OP wants to start fresh, he needs to remove his negative feedback.  I'm not considering anything while that BS is up there.

Honestly, I've gone through all my posts and PM's and have never, even in a drunken stupor asked for that. :confused:

So you know: I will never ask for a social security number period. If I did something that made you distrust me, asking for personal info when making loans, then I apologize and it will not happen again.

Neg feedback removed.

Your move.
Vod
legendary
November 09, 2013, 06:53:51 PM
I've left the OP negative trust based on reports I have received.

The OP could have responded by saying "I'm sorry, I won't ask for that info again".  Instead he chose to lie about me four different times.  I'm not going to go into each individual lie YET AGAIN, because I'm sick of having my words twisted and I'm sure the forum is as well.

If OP wants to start fresh, he needs to remove his negative feedback.  I'm not considering anything while that BS is up there.
Vod
legendary
November 09, 2013, 06:45:15 PM
I do apply significant consideration before I leave negative trust for someone.  Last night was an exception for sure.   Undecided

I removed the neg feedback I left for you.

Sort of off topic but what is this??

"Location:    ✔ Verified"

It makes it seem like the forum has checked on your address or something...

Seems I should make some new warnings on your account or am I missing something?

"✔ Verified" was something I saw on another account and I liked it.

I understand your point that it may be misleading to forum users that think the forum knows my location, so I edited it.

As a scambuster, I do work a lot with newbies so I have to avoid confusing things where possible.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
November 09, 2013, 06:42:19 PM
If you would read the thread in question, the dude pretty much thought he was a wizard and was saying he has been talked to by spirits.  Yeah, that's mental health issues.  Also thought he could channel the power of Jesus through him.

That has nothing to do with scamming and collecting ID's. The feedback was not about wizards.
No idea about the ID collecting thing, was just talking about the Christianity thread.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
November 09, 2013, 06:41:35 PM
Also thought he could channel the power of Jesus through him.
That's what my girlfriend often tells me
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
November 09, 2013, 06:39:14 PM
If you would read the thread in question, the dude pretty much thought he was a wizard and was saying he has been talked to by spirits.  Yeah, that's mental health issues.  Also thought he could channel the power of Jesus through him.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
November 09, 2013, 06:38:02 PM
I do apply significant consideration before I leave negative trust for someone.  Last night was an exception for sure.   Undecided
Keep up the good work, Vod.
Cheers, and Kanpai! Smiley
Vod
legendary
November 09, 2013, 06:28:56 PM
I do apply significant consideration before I leave negative trust for someone.  Last night was an exception for sure.   Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
November 09, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
I make it my policy to try to flag accounts with negative trust that are almost certainly scammers. This is based on long-established criteria that, unfortunately, evolves over time as scammers adapt and evolve their methods. The sole exception is with J603's rating which was done in reaction to his Trust rating on me out of sheer spite and malice. He neg'd me first.

With the case of Vod and AndrewWilliams, I believe Vod dropped red first. Since he's in the "circle of trust", I think he should exercise his trust ratings carefully and with due diligence. It's my opinion that Vod and AndrewWilliams should step back and maybe reevaluate their ratings of each other and give ratings on past experience, not on spur-of-the-moment emotion. Wipe the slate clean and go from there, so to speak.
November 09, 2013, 06:17:28 PM
I was kind of drunk last night when I posted that.  I've removed it and I apologize for the mess.  Smiley

Interesting.

We're you drunk when you posted those two lies on my feedback?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
November 09, 2013, 05:35:50 PM
I'm not ignoring the issue, just taking a wait and see approach, I think it will resolve itself without my interference.

Also regarding default trust, I've been adding more people lately so issues like this are bound to pop up. I think more people deserve a chance, there should be more diversity, more representative of the community. People shouldn't be afraid to leave people on the list negative feedback, nor should people on the list have no fear of leaving 'bad' negative feedback for others.
November 09, 2013, 05:08:51 PM
Vod is in the default trust network via Tomatocage and BadBear. I don't much want to remove those people from the default trust list, so you should complain to them.

You can see how someone got into your trust network by looking at the stuff at the bottom of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

Thanks theymos.

I am aware of why he appears in the trust network. For now I have adjusted it to a depth of just one level.

I trust BadBear and Tamatocage based on their posts history so....

I will look to them to resolve this with Vod.
November 09, 2013, 05:06:03 PM
I left Neg feedback for Vod until this is cleared up.

You should not. As much as Vod might have had a couple false positive, he probably have less of those than TC or me.
And he for sure helped the community be as scammer-free as possible.

BTW, Andrew has been red to me for quite a long time, too. Grin
Still waiting for the BFL investigation.

Kouye, you are ridiculous. It's bad enough you joined Vod in giving me bad feedback based on his lies.

He's a liar, get it through your head.

One false positive is bad enough if he refuses to correct it!
November 09, 2013, 05:00:11 PM
I left Neg feedback for Vod until this is cleared up.

You should not. As much as Vod might have had a couple false positive, he probably have less of those than TC or me.
And he for sure helped the community be as scammer-free as possible.

BTW, Andrew has been red to me for quite a long time, too. Grin
Still waiting for the BFL investigation.
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
November 09, 2013, 04:55:59 PM
Vod is in the default trust network via Tomatocage and BadBear. I don't much want to remove those people from the default trust list, so you should complain to them.

You can see how someone got into your trust network by looking at the stuff at the bottom of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust
November 09, 2013, 04:32:34 PM
You're safe, Vod is trusted by 7 people or less.

He appears in the trust list at a depth setting of two.

He needs to either cut out his lies and trolling, or be removed.

He appears on your list because he's trusted by BadBear.
You 2 should talk, I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
November 09, 2013, 04:30:43 PM
That list refers to 'custom' trust lists, people who have setup their own lists, which may or may not include default trust.
Pages:
Jump to: