Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 12. (Read 264518 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
September 01, 2015, 06:41:41 AM
I installed the newe wallet and it does start faster, and I actually have peers and current connections. Problem is. All my coins are gone. Any help appreciated.

Scrap'

i have been testing 2.2.1 on my wallet since over a month, no problems.
as to your wallet - coins still show after launching again old wallet ( before 2.1.1 version ? )
this would be critical test for your headache
pls try asap
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 01, 2015, 02:43:45 AM
 I installed the newe wallet and it does start faster, and I actually have peers and current connections. Problem is. All my coins are gone. Any help appreciated.

Scrap'
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
AsiaCoin node is up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-93-206/

Cheers!
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

So, the newest, up to date wallet is version 2.0.1.0 ?

yuppers the one bitcoinn posted on the last page about 8 posts from the bottom

Thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

yuppers the one bitcoinn posted on the last page about 8 posts from the bottom
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

legendary
Kaspa
I pm'd mullick the other day hope'n it would spur him into action, if they've added that many new coins lately then hopefully they've just been busy.

and your right the new wallet you posted is the beez kneez
some comments on recent situation with Bitcoin hard fork :

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bitcoin-xt-fork-debate-gets-ugly-reddit-mods-accused-of-censorship

also, this semi-professional service points to waning interest in Bitcoin:

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/montreals-bitcoin-expo-postponed-indefinitely-due-to-lack-of-sponsors

also, discussion on technical viability of Bitcoin (headache after Bitcoin Foundation fired all developers)

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/education-centre/will-bitcoin-survive-when-quantum-computing-arrives/

Bitcoin problems are partly caused by arrival of new technology coins backed by powerful groups - competing to ''Bitcoin 2.0'' fame

BigVern ‏@cryptsy Aug 12
Ethereum (ETH) Trading is Now Live on Cryptsy

BigVern ‏@cryptsy Aug 12
@BBRcurrency We will be listing at least one CryptoNote coin this week. 2.0 integrations in general have been slow for us. But not anymore

BigVern ‏@cryptsy Aug 13
The following markets are now online:  CON/BTC, SPRTS/BTC, AXIOM/BTC, CIRC/BTC, NEOS/BTC

BigVern ‏@cryptsy Aug 11
New Markets Added:  SPEC/BTC, NBT/BTC, NSR/BTC, MTR/BTC, NBT/USD

As to Cryptsy, no reaction whatsoever after receiving new very fast wallets quite a time ago

earlier in this thread Mullick complained that old Asiacoin wallet starts way too slow:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11761152

I have been meaning to give asiacoin another go. My last attempt the wallet just consumed resources. Stopped responding to rpc calls and I had to kill the pid
Ill give it another shot tomorrow night

new Asiacoin wallet is really very fast - and no reaction from Cryptsy?
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Great work on the new wallet and fixing the staking and slow startup issues!

I was wondering if there is anyway to clear unconfirmed transaction from the wallet? For some reason, the Recent transaction list on the home screen of the wallet is showing all of my unconfirmed transactions at the top so I don't see my latest stake transactions when I open my wallet. This seems to be because when I look at the Transactions page, the unconfirmed transactions are displaying at the top of the list by default. If I sort by date in descending order, I see the latest stake transactions at the top of the list on the Transactions page, but on the home page, I still see the unconfirmed transactions at the top of the Recent transactions list.
Thanks for all that, but who are you "WE"? New team?
And if so, am i expect any development? Thanks !

Not always Wink
legendary
Kaspa
We managed to make major improvement of Asiacoin code - LevelDB
Now Asiacoin wallets starts really fast even with large database, usually below 30 seconds
After 2 weeks of testing now we publish new wallets
New features:
1.Major improvement - Asiacoin wallets starts in less than a minute even with large database
2.MaxStakeAge 75 days. Earlier on this thread has been shown - no hi-stake coins has unlimited
  staking age ( as Asiacoin had 10 years - eternity in crypto )
3.update of nodes
4.new alert key ( instead of Micryon alert key - unknown to anyone )

MANDATORY HARD FORK AT BLOCK 750.000

More explanation:
1.as to our knowledge, at least 78% of all Asiacoin holders - that is all active users of Asiacoin - would use new wallets
2.that would mean at least 78% of all Asiacoin network would be in the new fork
3.if someone who never stakes, never reads Asiacoin thread, does not cares at all for Asiacoin - would try to use old wallets
after block 750.000 - at best this would result in a minority hard fork, which would be not accepted by exchanges and not
accepted by all new wallets. Most likely he would be not able to stake at all with old wallet.

All releases : as usual - on sourceforge.net :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/asiacoin/files/23.07.2015%20v2.2.1%20mandatory%20hard%20fork%20block%20750.000%20MaxStakeAge%2BLevelDB/

Oh fuck!! thought it was 69%

some more wallets must have staked in the last bit or something... anywho even if it's 69% it is still pretty darn good and hopefully anyone else would notice something was off pretty quick when what they send to or from their old wallets doesn't show up (why most of us make test transactions or check the thread if we haven't been keeping up)

It sucked to have to wait forever for the old AC wallet to load... I backed up my wallet then started from scratch earlier today and it's over half synced already  Cool this new one is awesome, started syncing right away

well done bittcoinn

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Now Asiacoin wallets starts really fast even with large database, usually below 30 seconds
New features:
1.Major improvement - Asiacoin wallets starts in less than a minute even with large database
2.MaxStakeAge 75 days. Earlier on this thread has been shown - no hi-stake coins has unlimited
3.update of nodes

More explanation:
1.as to our knowledge, at least 78% of all Asiacoin holders - that is all active users of Asiacoin - would use new wallets
3.if someone who never stakes, never reads Asiacoin thread, does not cares at all for Asiacoin - would try to use old wallets
after block 750.000 - at best this would result in a minority hard fork, which would be not accepted by exchanges and not
accepted by all new wallets. Most likely he would be not able to stake at all with old wallet.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/asiacoin/files/23.07.2015%20v2.2.1%20mandatory%20hard%20fork%20block%20750.000%20MaxStakeAge%2BLevelDB/

Oh fuck!! thought it was 69%
legendary
Kaspa
right on new update loads and starts near instantly Cheesy

great stuff
New features:
3.update of nodes

More explanation:

Pages:
Jump to: