Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 29. (Read 264526 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
October 16, 2014, 08:23:37 PM
That would be great to get it on BTC38 I am still working on a Chinese version cleaned up of the original. I have an account to release it on coin38.org once its ready. Chinese version of bitcointalk.org. I think it would be best to get a new graphic for asia coin or modify a little. I am not a computer graphic artist...  I think we need at least a new graphic to start introduction to China.

However it might be smarter and wait until a new wallet is completed. Need help on contribution on the source from developers, new image, and wallet design with new features.

Any more experienced peeps please chime in! As I will continue my march to gain more community activity! Any input is always welcome.

Thanks guys!
Enthef420

i created some AC coin buttons recently, if you need new graphics i might be able to help out as well. (here is my portfolio)
a community donation for my efforts would be appreciated - but i am not too worried about that, i got a nice bounty for helping with the buttons last time...

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
October 16, 2014, 07:12:07 PM
Wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a Chinese AC ANN page. I had a question for the community about if we want an exact copy of the ANN or would we like the Chinese version updated. My thoughts were to update to make sure all the links work. I also welcome any thoughts in this area. Anyone else help to translate the languages would be most appreciated.  I see the languages that are most needed are Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. I am working on the Chinese version.  

Thanks AC community and enjoy the day!

Can you add it to the vote list on BTC38.com? I found a dead link.

I submitted a support ticket with btc38.com asking if AC can be added to the vote list.

The support ticket response stated that btc38.com is phasing out their voting system and that no coins will be added in the future this way. The only way to be listed is by community support.

I suggest that the community takes some time and go here to register http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html  Then open up a support ticket requesting that Asia Coin be added to their site. I have done this along with creating a qq account to be able to post on coin38.org forums once I have completed the Chinese translation.

It will help Asia coin quite a bit if it's on BTC38. Isn't Doge the largest volume on there a few weeks back?

That would be great to get it on BTC38 I am still working on a Chinese version cleaned up of the original. I have an account to release it on coin38.org once its ready. Chinese version of bitcointalk.org. I think it would be best to get a new graphic for asia coin or modify a little. I am not a computer graphic artist...  I think we need at least a new graphic to start introduction to China.

However it might be smarter and wait until a new wallet is completed. Need help on contribution on the source from developers, new image, and wallet design with new features.

Any more experienced peeps please chime in! As I will continue my march to gain more community activity! Any input is always welcome.

Thanks guys!
Enthef420
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
October 14, 2014, 12:45:08 PM
Wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a Chinese AC ANN page. I had a question for the community about if we want an exact copy of the ANN or would we like the Chinese version updated. My thoughts were to update to make sure all the links work. I also welcome any thoughts in this area. Anyone else help to translate the languages would be most appreciated.  I see the languages that are most needed are Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. I am working on the Chinese version.  

I submitted a support ticket with btc38.com asking if AC can be added to the vote list.

The support ticket response stated that btc38.com is phasing out their voting system and that no coins will be added in the future this way. The only way to be listed is by community support.

I suggest that the community takes some time and go here to register http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html  Then open up a support ticket requesting that Asia Coin be added to their site. I have done this along with creating a qq account to be able to post on coin38.org forums once I have completed the Chinese translation.

It will help Asia coin quite a bit if it's on BTC38. Isn't Doge the largest volume on there a few weeks back?
October 14, 2014, 11:53:13 AM

October 13, 2014, 02:41:04 PM

October 13, 2014, 12:28:03 PM
Wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a Chinese AC ANN page. I had a question for the community about if we want an exact copy of the ANN or would we like the Chinese version updated. My thoughts were to update to make sure all the links work. I also welcome any thoughts in this area. Anyone else help to translate the languages would be most appreciated.  I see the languages that are most needed are Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. I am working on the Chinese version. 

I think is better an updated version and build from the ground. I will do a Spanish version.

Sounds great! The topic I am going with is :[AC] Asiacoin | Pure Proof Of Stake (POS) | 100% Interest |
or rather in Chinese [交流]亞洲錢幣|純證股份(POS機)|100%權益|

Any other suggestions to the topic would be great. Also I registered the IRC chatroom ##AsiaCoin on freenode or here:

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##asiacoin

Feel free to join Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 13, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

I think is better an updated version and build from the ground. I will do a Spanish version.

And for the threads is better to use an "oficial" account ( Asiacoin-Spanish, Asiacoin-Chinese...) This way if we quit or the community hate us we can give the password to other person.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2014, 10:19:52 AM
Wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a Chinese AC ANN page. I had a question for the community about if we want an exact copy of the ANN or would we like the Chinese version updated. My thoughts were to update to make sure all the links work. I also welcome any thoughts in this area. Anyone else help to translate the languages would be most appreciated.  I see the languages that are most needed are Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. I am working on the Chinese version. 

October 13, 2014, 09:34:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2014, 02:14:49 AM
Price goes up , Community etc nearly dead hmm ist there another Forum for this Coin somewhere?
Activity: 196
October 11, 2014, 07:43:52 PM
Yawn, dead.
October 09, 2014, 08:59:09 PM
Ok more ideas.

Translations: we are the asiacoin only in english coin... Chinesse must be added.

A simple way to make and add plug-ins. You know, skins, fonts, translations and more complicated community ideas. People love to customize their programs and we can store it in our web, that will atract web traffic to our site too.

More info in "info" or in buttons, some of that "console commands" to know about total suplie of coins or the interest rate must be more accesible for the public.

Programed payouts, Maybe I want to pay all day one of the month a certain amount of asiacoins.

I like the "voting in wallet" idea, I think we must go deeper in that. All coins are in "tecnical" development but social and community development is important too.

Excellent!  I would think this is a high priority to translate into Chinese and Japanese. Also I agree on more info button to allow the ease of looking at the total supply and interest rate. I would think this could tie in with a coin control button that shows your stake weight estimated coin generation and other key factors in POS. Voting in the wallet idea needs more input and should be explored further.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 09, 2014, 04:31:10 AM
Ok more ideas.

Translations: we are the asiacoin only in english coin... Chinesse must be added.

A simple way to make and add plug-ins. You know, skins, fonts, translations and more complicated community ideas. People love to customize their programs and we can store it in our web, that will atract web traffic to our site too.

More info in "info" or in buttons, some of that "console commands" to know about total suplie of coins or the interest rate must be more accesible for the public.

Programed payouts, Maybe I want to pay all day one of the month a certain amount of asiacoins.

I like the "voting in wallet" idea, I think we must go deeper in that. All coins are in "tecnical" development but social and community development is important too.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 08, 2014, 05:47:27 PM
i think someone is pumping this coin?

based on?
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
October 08, 2014, 05:44:52 PM
i think someone is pumping this coin?
October 08, 2014, 09:49:36 AM
I am also here and willing to help support this coin. What would the community like to do?  
I think a wallet touch up might be nice keeping the same fundamentals of the coin like the POS stake.
Maybe even add some new features like secure messaging or coin control? Ideas? thoughts? Anyone?  Please share!

A wallet touch up would be appreciated . Let's keep it simple and grow from there .
Secure messaging should be practical , people would use it while transacting …

Regarding coin control , enlighten us more … what would be practical regarding mining or what else ?

What else is technically possible to add to our Asiacoin blockchain without rendering it too clogged .

Maybe a kind of polling or voting system , not only for p2p transactions but to vote and agree systemwide — just an idea …  Roll Eyes

Our Currency should enhance transaction services , can we do something like making simple contracts & escrow & multi-signature transacting ?

It would be very useful to have a feature where small amounts ( up to several thousand coins ) could be transacted anonymously , for donations & tips , etc.
In this regard , it would be intelligent to have a service feature able to mine the coins ex novo from a new address & keep the sent coins locked until we all agree how to use these for something useful and good .

Let's get some ideas rolling here and then decide what we could be possibly implement … in a reasonable timeframe . Let's welcome other collaborators .

What is the current situation of the AC website , do we have to make a new one ? Design of the Coin ? Please , express all your opinions and suggestions .

Please expand more on your idea of a voting system and  would like to hear more about this idea. I think a prettier wallet update is a great idea as well with encrypted messaging. The original website is here http://thecoin.asia . I noticed that the android wallet is something that looks of interest. Does the community want to explore this in the next wallet release?  

I have sent a PM to Maestro1 but have not received a response.  I would like to hear back from him or any others from the core development team as posted on this thread.   I am willing to help collaborate with the AC community and AC is a good investment in the future.

Please have your voice within the AC community heard. Please post all requests or features you would like to see implemented into AC.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
October 07, 2014, 01:22:42 AM
I am also here and willing to help support this coin. What would the community like to do?  
I think a wallet touch up might be nice keeping the same fundamentals of the coin like the POS stake.
Maybe even add some new features like secure messaging or coin control? Ideas? thoughts? Anyone?  Please share!

A wallet touch up would be appreciated . Let's keep it simple and grow from there .
Secure messaging should be practical , people would use it while transacting …

Regarding coin control , enlighten us more … what would be practical regarding mining or what else ?

What else is technically possible to add to our Asiacoin blockchain without rendering it too clogged .

Maybe a kind of polling or voting system , not only for p2p transactions but to vote and agree systemwide — just an idea …  Roll Eyes

Our Currency should enhance transaction services , can we do something like making simple contracts & escrow & multi-signature transacting ?

It would be very useful to have a feature where small amounts ( up to several thousand coins ) could be transacted anonymously , for donations & tips , etc.
In this regard , it would be intelligent to have a service feature able to mine the coins ex novo from a new address & keep the sent coins locked until we all agree how to use these for something useful and good .

Let's get some ideas rolling here and then decide what we could be possibly implement … in a reasonable timeframe . Let's welcome other collaborators .

What is the current situation of the AC website , do we have to make a new one ? Design of the Coin ? Please , express all your opinions and suggestions .
October 06, 2014, 02:14:04 PM

I am also here and willing to help support this coin. What would the community like to do?   I think a wallet touch up might be nice keeping the same fundamentals of the coin like the POS stake. Maybe even add some new features like secure messaging or coin control?

Ideas? thoughts? Anyone?  Please share!

Secure messaging would be a nice one to have.
Are there any devs still around in the community to do this?

I will reach out to the developers for a response on BCT. Thank you for your input. I would like to hear other ideas as well.
Thanks!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 06, 2014, 03:17:05 AM

I am also here and willing to help support this coin. What would the community like to do?   I think a wallet touch up might be nice keeping the same fundamentals of the coin like the POS stake. Maybe even add some new features like secure messaging or coin control?

Secure messaging would be a nice one to have.
Are there any devs still around in the community to do this?
October 06, 2014, 01:44:52 AM
We can start working on organize the community before to work with the dev team. I was thinking in have volunteers to do some community managing in other languages than english and build some kind of democratic system to choose them, this people can even seek for skilled people to do some Dev work. We would have two parts in the project like the two chambers of a government, one to the Dev team (actual or future) and one to represent the community. I think with an organized community will be easier to grow in the future.

Come on dragons, time to show our teeth.

I'm Here....

Pages:
Jump to: