Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 56. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
We are looking for a X11 multipool operator to pay out in AC. Please assist the Foundation in spreading the message!

X11 is ok
asics is the future
real thing would be to find pure scrypt litecoin-compatible asic-positive poool which would accept to pay in AC.
I have two friends who should receive within one or two weeks zeusminer asic 130 MH ( 72 Asic + 50 promised free MH at center ) .
zeusminer already shipped 1500 asics
If possible to convince them to mine at AC multipool - such multipool would start with 300MH for the beginning.

We are actually looking at X11 or X13 as summer is coming. A scrypt port is possible at a later stage though.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
We are looking for a X11 multipool operator to pay out in AC. Please assist the Foundation in spreading the message!

X11 is ok
asics is the future
real thing would be to find pure scrypt litecoin-compatible asic-positive poool which would accept to pay in AC.
I have two friends who should receive within one or two weeks zeusminer asic 130 MH ( 72 Asic + 50 promised free MH at center ) .
zeusminer already shipped 1500 asics
If possible to convince them to mine at AC multipool - such multipool would start with 300MH for the beginning.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Do staking having a problem?

My last stake was May 24. I've an updated wallet version 2.0 & keep on synchronizing with 11 connections.

Any clue if there is a problem? Thanks in advance.
Did you move any coins out of your wallet? If you managed to stake before, you are probably fine. I have lucky days that staked 2 times a day and also lousy days whereby I don't stake at all for 5 days straight.

I didn't move/take any coin from my wallet.. Before I was staking almost every 2 days but now for almost 8 days none was been added. That's why I'm curious if anyone are still staking.

Thanks...
I got another stake today, about 3 hours ago. It seems to be pretty random though the staking logic will even out in long run. My wallet is kept running 24/7 though.
Maybe I'm unlucky this time.. My wallet is running 24/7 too. Thanks ORiN
Why asiacoin is dead ? We have a great dev team ...
AsiaCoin is not dead but we are under a lot of manipulation on MintPal. We are on CoinPayments, we got the Android wallet and X11 multipool on their way.

I really hope investors of AsiaCoin do not sell for anything under 300 sats.

My last stake was May 24. I've an updated wallet version 2.0 & keep on synchronizing with 11 connections.

Did you move any coins out of your wallet? If you managed to stake before, you are probably fine. I have lucky days that staked 2 times a day and also lousy days whereby I don't stake at all for 5 days straight.

I didn't move/take any coin from my wallet.. Before I was staking almost every 2 days but now for almost 8 days none was been added. That's why I'm curious if anyone are still staking.

Thanks...
I got another stake today, about 3 hours ago. It seems to be pretty random though the staking logic will even out in long run. My wallet is kept running 24/7 though.

Thanks...
min
Activity: 28
Why asiacoin is dead ? We have a great dev team ...
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
coinpayments.net success was great event for Asiacoin has shown our community is stronger than most hyped and older coins

Cinni 15 votes  
Faircoin FAC 5 votes  
X11 coin 3 votes  
Nautilus NAUT  1 vote
Ripple 1 vote
Whitecoin WC 1 vote
Eccoin ECC 1 vote
Libertycoin XLB 1 vote

If judging by results of this voting : these coins have no real community nobody expects them to survive
any hype is made by ,,investors,, who want to use this coin maximum two days for fast profit

some coins turned to be simple fraud : I have checked coinpayments results at 05:05 UTC it stated 1.groestlcoin GRS 117 votes 2 myriadcoin .MYR 116 votes . after around one hour coinpayments excluded fraudulous votes ( by IP or some other professional procedure ) final result is GRS 38 FLT 61 .

i would suspect on groestlcoin twitter account 1200 followers as simple fraud .

Bittrex are delisting AC. ARB OP!
Is it on their News page? Personally, it is bound to happen sooner or later. Most people move trading to MintPal or Cryptsy once a coin is listed there.
Activity: 434
Bittrex are delisting AC. ARB OP!
Activity: 300
Thank you. Revealed through Tor, but did not find the payment in AC. Here is a quote:

"If you wish to use these virtual currencies just choose the form of payment via coin payments, the value of your purchase will be shown in all currencies that we accept as payment simply just choose the currency of preference and make the payment as reported after the choice.

We accept as payment the electronic currency Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BlackCoin, Feathercoin, KlondikeCoin, Quarkcoin, Anoncoin, BBQcoin, Catcoin, CryptogenicBullion, Digitalcoin, Diamondcoin, Frankocoin, Goldcoin, Maxcoin, Mintcoin, Novacoin, Worldcoin, Potcoin, Fastcoin, Communitycoin, Vertcoin e Namecoin."
The merchant is the one who posted the discount for AC payments so I am taking it that the web page was not updated. Perhaps you can go through the checkout process and see if AsiaCoin can be selected as an option. We are really not the merchant's customer service. The merchant may have neglect to update the list of crypto-currencies on their web pages but the currency already available for selection.

Thanks for the explanation.
Thank you. Revealed through Tor, but did not find the payment in AC. Here is a quote:

"If you wish to use these virtual currencies just choose the form of payment via coin payments, the value of your purchase will be shown in all currencies that we accept as payment simply just choose the currency of preference and make the payment as reported after the choice.

We accept as payment the electronic currency Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BlackCoin, Feathercoin, KlondikeCoin, Quarkcoin, Anoncoin, BBQcoin, Catcoin, CryptogenicBullion, Digitalcoin, Diamondcoin, Frankocoin, Goldcoin, Maxcoin, Mintcoin, Novacoin, Worldcoin, Potcoin, Fastcoin, Communitycoin, Vertcoin e Namecoin."
The merchant is the one who posted the discount for AC payments so I am taking it that the web page was not updated. Perhaps you can go through the checkout process and see if AsiaCoin can be selected as an option. We are really not the merchant's customer service. The merchant may have neglect to update the list of crypto-currencies on their web pages but the currency already available for selection.

У мeня тoжe нe oткpывaeтcя и дoмeннoe имя нe peзoлвитcя. Пpoвaйдep Netbynet.
Пoпpoбyй Tor, чepeз нeгo oткpывaeтcя.
Please use Google Translate to translate to English first. Perhaps shadowmoon can answer your question as we don't handle merchant customer service support. Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 11

У мeня тoжe нe oткpывaeтcя и дoмeннoe имя нe peзoлвитcя. Пpoвaйдep Netbynet.
Пoпpoбyй Tor, чepeз нeгo oткpoeтcя.
The website works and is online. Something wrong with your internet connection?
Pages:
Jump to: