Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 52. (Read 264526 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Investing on AC was the worst thing I did on crypto world !
this pump is just good for dumpers and bagholders not for investors ... and it will come back to 100sat soon .
you can just let others dump their coins on you by making buy orders on this .

i am not selling Smiley

I am not selling but no buying anymore also...

I really feel like the market needs to settle a bit as those jumps are more because of the gap between the ask/sell walls rather than real trading done.

+1. Is there a richlist out there. Just wanted to see the distribution of the coin.

Yes there are, two actually:

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/#!rich
http://ac.blockx.info/richlist/

Wealth Distribution
Top N addresses   Holdings   Percentage
Top 10   50,663,815 AC   28.88 %
Top 100   122,355,263 AC   69.75 %
Top 1000   166,883,243 AC   95.14 %
All 6636   175,414,477 AC   100 %

Only 6000 adresses , including the dust?
This is weird.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
newbie question: recently bought a new pc  and my AC wallet is on my old PC. i downloaded new wallet onto new PC from the windows link on op. Presumably all I need to do is enter my passphrase from my original wallet into the new wallet (in the menu box which reads encrypt wallet - enter new passphrase) and I'll get access to my original account. Is that right? TIA  Smiley

to find the correct folder type in search:
%appdata%
open the asiacoin folder you find there..and inside that you will find the wallet.dat
cheers
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
newbie question: recently bought a new pc  and my AC wallet is on my old PC. i downloaded new wallet onto new PC from the windows link on op. Presumably all I need to do is enter my passphrase from my original wallet into the new wallet (in the menu box which reads encrypt wallet - enter new passphrase) and I'll get access to my original account. Is that right? TIA  Smiley
No, you need to move your wallet.dat file over to the folder containing the wallet files.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Time to bring up your Buy orders closer to the sell orders! AsiaCoin is finally showing its potential and beginning the climb up!
I ask the bad ass devs of this reformation to please take a look at this. This is a coin I believe in simply for principal. I realize you all have stepped up and risen the dead miraculously with AC, can you do this magic again and help a worthwhile cause? I ask for your help with this and will donate heavy on either coin.

Within the EMC2 community, what devs do we have?

From my understanding EMC2 was developed by contract (not the norm / pay lower but certain), not on spec (the norm / pay often higher but uncertain)

When development work needed to be done individuals (ie BobSurplus) sought out developers to do what was needed.    My guess is the tiny few (Foundation + others) who sacrificed much to create and develop EMC2 came out of pocket time and time again to maintain the coin. 

Developers are hard to find, particularly when a coin is highly undervalued, dysfunctional, nonperforming, and unorganized.  Under those hostile conditions developer fees are almost never discounted.

A community that is organized is informed about their: resources, strengths, and goals.  Through group-think and concerted efforts they maximize existing resources to reach their goals.  Such high level organization is often reflected in the coin's performance (higher market values) which make the coin more attractive to both investors and contractors.

Perhaps reach out to Asiacoin devs? I am active there as well, and Maestro and crew are amazing....... I will make a post now.... perhaps follow up? They saved a scam coin, and it is showing serious growth.

Mmm... Asiacoin foundation saving other coins sounds good. Maybe good idea. Can we do that?

I think they already have their hands full at the moment. They are making many improvements to Asia coin. Someone (it may have been Maestro) posted a list a few days ago, that shows improvements and new features they are adding to the coin.

I know, I know but Scrappy talks about organization and that kind of stuff. Maybe we can work with their community in easy things. Dev team is very busy but we (community) are not. Maybe our community leaders can use us to help their community. A little of team work is good to us too.
CoolGecko is right that the AsiaCoin team especially the developers got our hands full at the moment. We started on a number of different initiatives and we are actually short on developers. The rescue for AsiaCoin was an emergency action so the team members that banded together actually focused a lot of attention on AsiaCoin during the period of rescue. Now that things have calmed down, we are easing back into our daily lives while maintaining the development on AsiaCoin. In fact, CoolGecko is the latest developer to join the Foundation and devoting his free time on our source code. That said, we will not discourage any AC supporter to offer support to EMC2.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I ask the bad ass devs of this reformation to please take a look at this. This is a coin I believe in simply for principal. I realize you all have stepped up and risen the dead miraculously with AC, can you do this magic again and help a worthwhile cause? I ask for your help with this and will donate heavy on either coin.

From my understanding EMC2 was developed by contract (not the norm / pay lower but certain), not on spec (the norm / pay often higher but uncertain)

When development work needed to be done individuals (ie BobSurplus) sought out developers to do what was needed.    My guess is the tiny few (Foundation + others) who sacrificed much to create and develop EMC2 came out of pocket time and time again to maintain the coin.  

Developers are hard to find, particularly when a coin is highly undervalued, dysfunctional, nonperforming, and unorganized.  Under those hostile conditions developer fees are almost never discounted.

A community that is organized is informed about their: resources, strengths, and goals.  Through group-think and concerted efforts they maximize existing resources to reach their goals.  Such high level organization is often reflected in the coin's performance (higher market values) which make the coin more attractive to both investors and contractors.

Perhaps reach out to Asiacoin devs? I am active there as well, and Maestro and crew are amazing....... I will make a post now.... perhaps follow up? They saved a scam coin, and it is showing serious growth.

Mmm... Asiacoin foundation saving other coins sounds good. Maybe good idea. Can we do that?

I think they already have their hands full at the moment. They are making many improvements to Asia coin. Someone (it may have been Maestro) posted a list a few days ago, that shows improvements and new features they are adding to the coin.

I know, I know but Scrappy talks about organization and that kind of stuff. Maybe we can work with their community in easy things. Dev team is very busy but we (community) are not. Maybe our community leaders can use us to help their community. A little of team work is good to us too.
Activity: 214

When development work needed to be done individuals (ie BobSurplus) sought out developers to do what was needed.    My guess is the tiny few (Foundation + others) who sacrificed much to create and develop EMC2 came out of pocket time and time again to maintain the coin.  

Developers are hard to find, particularly when a coin is highly undervalued, dysfunctional, nonperforming, and unorganized.  Under those hostile conditions developer fees are almost never discounted.

A community that is organized is informed about their: resources, strengths, and goals.  Through group-think and concerted efforts they maximize existing resources to reach their goals.  Such high level organization is often reflected in the coin's performance (higher market values) which make the coin more attractive to both investors and contractors.

Activity: 214
If you haven't left your wallet open for a while lately to collect POS coins, now is a good time to do it. We have just passed block 70,000 and when it reaches block 72,000, the rate of return will be lower. The way it works, if you have some coins that have sat a month without opening the wallet, and if you open it up just after it crosses the 72,000 mark, you will get the lower return on the coins for the whole period. The wallet just takes into account the current rate.

Activity: 686

Of all the coins to save out there, this has to be the best. Read about the coin, and what it stands for, and what they did before problems happened. Am I saying this purely out of my heart, no. I do have a vested interest in this coin as well. But I would like to see both coins suceed. I see many on EMC2 asking for POS, and Ac is purely POS at this point. There could be major implications if implemented right, and this dev team has shown the ability to make anything happen.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Activity: 686

Please subscribe to our subreddit if you have not done so! http://www.reddit.com/r/officialac

We do not believe that we only have 47 subscribers when the original subreddit has more than 100. Wink
this pump is just good for dumpers and bagholders not for investors ... and it will come back to 100sat soon .
You are probably one of the investors who jumped in at above 1k sats? I have some AC that I bought at 1700 sats but I bought more at 190 sats. It is about cost averaging.

Do your research, look at the work the AsiaCoin Foundation did over the past 5 weeks. I cannot judge our efforts for you. I may not be able to sway your opinion either. However, the work we did is there for all to see.
Activity: 210

i am not selling Smiley

I really feel like the market needs to settle a bit as those jumps are more because of the gap between the ask/sell walls rather than real trading done.

+1. Is there a richlist out there. Just wanted to see the distribution of the coin.

Yes there are, two actually:

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/#!rich
http://ac.blockx.info/richlist/
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

i am not selling Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

i am not selling Smiley

Activity: 784

i am not selling Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Wow its about to touch 300 SAT and another bad luck for me as I sold mine at 213 SAT.
Pages:
Jump to: