Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 74. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When is the last day for 100% PoS minting?  Can someone update the schedule on the original post to show the last day for each stake period?

Cheers!

Great to see support for AC going strong.  Will donate.

It's in the code, I will update the OP as soon as I have some time.

Next change is at block 72,000 though.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
just got back in cheap, hope i don't regret it
Dumb question...
If I have coin staking, as it ages it stakes at a lower APR.
If I send the coin out and back (or just back to myself), does that reset the coin age back to 0, so it starts staking at 100% APR again?
Im asking because I read somewhere that when you send a coin, it splits it into fractions and the wallet creates a hidden address with the fractions, implying that all the coins are "re-newed".

The 'change block' will have a reset coin age, so they will have to wait for 14 days to mature. That's how PoS works (even if you send them to the same address they came from, their coin age will still reset because the old block will be destroyed and a new 'change block' is generated).

The way to do it is to use multiple addresses, hold the coins you want to stake in one address (like a long-term savings account that if you withdraw money from it, the interest rate will drop). You can have a so-called 'cashing' address which you have your transactions from.
Activity: 127
that was a huge dump on mint, and an immediate recovery... games are being played
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Dumb question...
If I have coin staking, as it ages it stakes at a lower APR.
If I send the coin out and back (or just back to myself), does that reset the coin age back to 0, so it starts staking at 100% APR again?
Im asking because I read somewhere that when you send a coin, it splits it into fractions and the wallet creates a hidden address with the fractions, implying that all the coins are "re-newed".
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
The faucet has launched.  Please donate!
http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/asiacoin/index.php
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
i dont think he is an idiot because price was 260 a few hours ago by selling now he almost double his money the idiot here was the one who panicked and sold his coins to these low prices dont criticize

If he indeed was the person who bought that low.
If he bought during april 30 , then he is an idiot or he is just wanting to cut loses.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
When is the last day for 100% PoS minting?  Can someone update the schedule on the original post to show the last day for each stake period?

Cheers!

Great to see support for AC going strong.  Will donate.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
i dont think he is an idiot because price was 260 a few hours ago by selling now he almost double his money the idiot here was the one who panicked and sold his coins to these low prices dont criticize
Activity: 112
Here is the promised proof:

Transaction ID: 8f1716034cd93c5bf70f6c3b23215fd4c2b0fc92e2d4738b7c8b344913c8c2e7

My new AsiaCoin newly purchased directly transferred to my wallet!
NOTHING OF SALES, ONLY STRATEGIC PURCHASES!
 Cool
Activity: 126
hello

sorry for being lazy could some one tell me why asia is on the rise, id like to invest

This is the normal price. Some guys sell there coin but we have a lot of bagholders.
En als rotterdammer kun je dadelijk betalen met deze munten bij de wok  Grin
Activity: 126
Guys,

we need to create a buywall. At some buyprices the difference are 20sat.. So it can quick go down.
Please lét all of us (if you can) fill the gaps
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
hello

sorry for being lazy could some one tell me why asia is on the rise, id like to invest

Asiacoin has a very strong and resilient community..

The potential for asiacoin is huge as, it's a coin with solidarity behind it.  How many Asians are around the world?  Asia is the fastest growing economic region today.. by 2050 it will eclipse the west in economic growth.

So with active development and marketing teams, and a strong community.. Hopefully Asiacoin will grab some of the marketshare of this future growth. 

"Invest in Asiacoin.. invest in Asia..."

ok that is good, but how come it is up 50% have devs made progress. is it only a problem of funds that is causing AC not to rise
hello

switch to the 1 week period on mintpal and you're going to see that the rise is actually a recovery.

It's been a week of downfall for 90% of altcoins regardless. Only very few are recovering though.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
hello

switch to the 1 week period on mintpal and you're going to see that the rise is actually a recovery.
Even more important than donations.. it's going to be important to really spread the message of AC..

What is the vision of Asiacoin... a fast, secure, democractic, low power (low transaction fees) currency for Asia, and asians abroad... (and for people who love Asians as well) Smiley

If you have services you can offer , please think about accepting AC.  Please write stories and posts about AC and your vision of what AC can become.  Work on increasing the size of the community.

Active dev team, active marketing team..

Excellent idea, micryon! We all have to contribute to this great project of medium and long term, named AC! Smiley
Activity: 154
hello

Asiacoin has a very strong and resilient community..

The potential for asiacoin is huge as, it's a coin with solidarity behind it.  How many Asians are around the world?  Asia is the fastest growing economic region today.. by 2050 it will eclipse the west in economic growth.

So with active development and marketing teams, and a strong community.. Hopefully Asiacoin will grab some of the marketshare of this future growth. 

"Invest in Asiacoin.. invest in Asia..."
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
hello

Activity: 154
Even more important than donations.. it's going to be important to really spread the message of AC..

What is the vision of Asiacoin... a fast, secure, democractic, low power (low transaction fees) currency for Asia, and asians abroad... (and for people who love Asians as well) Smiley

If you have services you can offer , please think about accepting AC.  Please write stories and posts about AC and your vision of what AC can become.  Work on increasing the size of the community.

Active dev team, active marketing team..
At Mintpal i buy all coins 400-448 sat Tongue

Well done my friend! Excellent!
I am now forming a flat in 400 sat  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: