Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 78. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Since there are some new faces here:

CoinPayments.net Vote NOW!

http://www.coinpayments.net/vote

What you need to do:

1. Go to the website.
2. Choose AsiaCoin and click Submit.
3. Fill out the form to get your own BTC deposit address.
4. Send 0.001 BTC - or equivalent in LTC/Doge - to that address (make sure to add a transaction fee to ensure it arrives within 4 hours!)
5. Confirm your email (click on the link sent to your email). They will send the confirmation email after your BTC transaction gets 6 confirmations. If you don't do this, your vote won't get confirmed.

Done! Please read my other post about CoinPayments to know why this is very important for AsiaCoin.

Don't forget to click on the link in the confirmation email, which they send once your transaction is completed and after its 6 or 10 confirmations. If you don't do this, your vote won't count.
Activity: 230
Guys.. 3 BTC is not a whale.. nor is it high frequency trading..

This is just some regular speculation buy/dump trading..

People don't have much patience in altcoins.. lots of competition.  

That's just the way it is around here.  If we don't have good news on daily basis/hype.. some other coin will shine that day.

Always bet on the community, and the dev team, imo.

agree it's not real HFT but:

-they most probably have some proprietary software for trading on mintpal ( one can buy a bot for cryptsy and btc-e but not for mintpal )

-have seen large transactions on mintpal on the screen less than a second ( as close to HFT as mintpal can do )

-this - as i say  , whale , - who might be interested to invest in Asiacoins anywhere from 100 to 500 BTC ( at rock bottom prices )  most likely is doing same thing for a number of other altcoins . might have capital for only altcoins something like 5000 + btc + has ability to write good working proprietary trading software  

still way to George Soros levels but for altcoin world a word , whale, seems okay or not ?
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Cheap coins! Time to buy people!!!
Just did.
Activity: 126

That's just the way it is around here.  If we don't have good news on daily basis/hype.. some other coin will shine that day.

+1
Yes i think the same!
Activity: 154

Cheap coins! Time to buy people!!!
whats goin on...Huh?

read some on HFT high frequency trading.

it's everywhere now.

but HFT not always win .

something like year ago a mistake in a program some major Wall Street company lost 500 millions USD before any human noticed.

As far as i know wall street did not annuled these transactiona and company folded

Thanks for your response! I was shocked when i saw it but i trust the new team! So i sell nothing!
whats goin on...Huh?

read some on HFT high frequency trading.

it's everywhere now.

but HFT not always win .

something like year ago a mistake in a program some major Wall Street company lost 500 millions USD before any human noticed.

As far as i know wall street did not annuled these transactiona and company folded
Activity: 210
Maestro why there is still no x11 multipool?

We're working on it but it's not ready yet Smiley We can't just pull one out of thin air... We don't have enough resources or manpower to pull it off more quickly. If you can help out in any way, or know a pool operator that can help us speed up the process, PM me.
anybody wants to test what happens if submit a buy ahead of whale let's say 0.07 BTC at 325 ?
for more than a minute whale kept a sell of 0.6 btc at 375 but whale panicked took it back a someone might buy it already withdrawn
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Maestro why there is still no x11 multipool?
whats goin on...Huh?
now 30 seconds after someone submitted a buy at 315 whale already raised his buy price to 330
somebody puts buy 0.1 btc ahead of the whale at 315 now whale is expected to raise his buy price to 316+ leaving 315 unfilled

(I even do not ended my post it already happened ! )
Getting really ugly now. 305. But I think this was the bottom.

important is not really which is a price is shown by whale ( in absence of other buyers )

important is whether whale can really buy any quantity of AC at this price - if somebody panicks

most ( if not all ) of transactions shown here whale sells himself

mintpal - strange - allows selling into own offer whale does not need even to have two different accounts

if there are zero other buyers whale can sell himself continuously
Activity: 127
I got out before the freeze... just jumped back in at 308, LETS DO THIS!

btw get DNotes and Cryptomoms out of here, this is not the place to promote them..

cryptomoms...lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Almost all cryptos are down today.  The price of bitcoin is up ~$50.  So perhaps everything is readjusting to the new BTC value.  That is, if AC / BTC = X then AC / (BTC+50) is going to be less than X (X being the value of AC).
whale does not want to sell now below 392 but does not wants to buy above 310

spread 90 satoshi

if you guys would not put even small buys as 3.000 ahead of whale at - let's say 305 or 308 sat - whale would be very satisfied

if you guys would not put even small buys little higher of whale at 305 308 or so whale would be very pleased
whale does not want to sell now below 392 but does not wants to buy above 310

spread 90 satoshi

if you guys would not put even small buys as 3.000 ahead of whale at - let's say 305 or 308 sat - whale would ne very satisfied

if you guys would not put even small buys little higher of whale at 305 308 or so whale would be very pleased
Pages:
Jump to: