Pages:
Author

Topic: Account Banned without any reason provided - page 2. (Read 2388 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA
This is an issue if you are buying an account. You don't know how many times it has been banned, and if any other account of the seller, whether it is still in the seller's hands or sold gets banned then yours get banned too. Even worse, your main accounts then can get caught in it.

Conversely, if you bought an account and spammed with you the seller is in trouble. There is no way of knowing if the account was actually sold or faked.

Best thing to do, make your own account and contribute.
Well, it would have made sense if a ban happened before, but it doesn't make sense why the ban happened right now. I haven't been spamming, so why was it banned ?

If the seller's other account got banned so will be yours. You took that risk when you bought it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Were you posting from another account and this account you bought? If so then it's considered a ban evasion and hence it's a permanent ban. You can send the admin a request after 30 days.
Nope, this is the only account I have and was banned.

hi man, i have a problem like you
my account got banned with no reason
your last account is back or not?did admin here explain their reason?

Not exactly the same problem, as you have a ban for only 14 days. My account doesn't show a timeline, looks like a permanent one.

This is an issue if you are buying an account. You don't know how many times it has been banned, and if any other account of the seller, whether it is still in the seller's hands or sold gets banned then yours get banned too. Even worse, your main accounts then can get caught in it.

Conversely, if you bought an account and spammed with you the seller is in trouble. There is no way of knowing if the account was actually sold or faked.

Well, it would have made sense if a ban happened before, but it doesn't make sense why the ban happened right now. I haven't been spamming, so why was it banned ?
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

Activity: 16
Hi, my account
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/havecoch-153332
has been banned.
on logging in it shows banned to post or send a personal message.

And just recently got banned for no reason. I read the forum about a lot of other accounts getting banned, but I have been not spamming the forum. Then why was it banned ?

hi man, i have a problem like you
my account got banned with no reason
your last account is back or not?did admin here explain their reason?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Were you posting from another account and this account you bought? If so then it's considered a ban evasion and hence it's a permanent ban. You can send the admin a request after 30 days.
this must be your 3rd time getting banned so this is permanent?

Nope not the third time I suppose. I am still waiting for an admin to reply with the reason of the ban.
Activity: 52
this must be your 3rd time getting banned so this is permanent?
I'd say an unhealthy (for you) conjunction of signature campaign, recently bought account, hardly substantial posting and a crack down on sig spam will probably be your reason.
Yes it might have been if I was spamming. I have legit posts, and I mostly only post on weekends, as I work on the rest of the days and don't really spend much time on the forum. I was not given a reason yet, so I am not sure it is spamming or something else the reason behind ban. Can moderator clear it up ?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Hi, my account
has been banned.

And just recently got banned for no reason. I read the forum about a lot of other accounts getting banned, but I have been not spamming the forum. Then why was it banned ?

I'd say an unhealthy (for you) conjunction of signature campaign, recently bought account, hardly substantial posting and a crack down on sig spam will probably be your reason.
It doesn't mention a time period. It asks me to appeal at an email given. I actually bought the account a month back from another user. But since I didn't spam or anything I don't understand why was it banned now, if incase the original owner spammed with it.  
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
OP, what's the exact whole message? On most cases the ban is made for spam or spam-ish (low quality) posts like one-liners not too related with OP.
Does it include a time for the ban? If not it may be permanent.
Hi, my account
has been banned.

Pages:
Jump to: