Pages:
Author

Topic: Account changed hands, neutral or negative tag is more appropriate? - page 2. (Read 377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
But AFAIK when account already changed hands, the account will get negative feedback just like this thread

While the story behind BccKing new owner may or may not be true, I would say that I didn't really got to see people "starting their journey" by telling they took over an account.
So I've seen it as a rather honest approach, hence my neutral feedback (since a warning is still in order there).

I don't like to apply the same rule everywhere, I prefer to think and take my own decision, case by case. And here it's.. fuzzy. Your negative feedback is not bad, and also not great either; although when you get such a strong feedback as you've got, you should indeed think it over and see if you did good. But it's your feedback and your decision.

I do agree that the new user should have made a new account. Clearly. But for the negative feedback you made... I expect you may get various answers, favoring your decision, or telling it was too harsh, .. or neutral. Again, it's your decision.
Activity: 966
Merit: 755
There's a thread created by a woken up user which she say she's using her dad account with his consent and the reason why she use her dad account is a restriction on speech. Well I wouldn't judge her excuses since she's still not really understand about this forum rules.

Does this mean your dad will never use this account again and now you're the one who have full control about this account (BccKing) ? I will wait for your answer.
2. He has passed away, and he gave me this account. If I re-register a new account, I am worried that there will be restrictions on speech, so I use this account.

The concern is I leave a negative feedback on her dad account, the reason is the account already changed hands and it's used to warn other users which know who's BccKing wouldn't get tricked as now the ownership already changed. There's no reason to use her dad account, creating an account is easy and she would be fine (she can ask LoyceV to whitelist her as long as she isn't a shitposter). But someone warn to me if my feedback is wrong, he advice me to use neutral feedback. But AFAIK when account already changed hands, the account will get negative feedback just like this thread [1]

If leaving negative feedback is wrong, then how about many DT members already leave negative feedback then? does they should changed his feedback to neutral?

I don't get mad, but I just have different opinion against him.

I also think he give positive feedback to the account with the reason of counter feedback against me isn't correct too.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cpnpr-changed-hands-5410299
Pages:
Jump to: