Pages:
Author

Topic: Accumulation time is coming guys - page 2. (Read 202 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
September 06, 2021, 03:50:28 AM
The more we touch a support level, the weaker the support will be. Accumulation time is coming guys. Additionally, which coin will you short? Me: I short coins that I want to accumulate
I don't understand if you have not been doing that Accumulation since back before 21 July, I believe you most have well missed out on some good opportunities to buy in at a better lower price.

Investors forget that it is better to buy when the price is going down or down than when it is going up even though I must agree that in Bitcoin investing, anytime can still be a good time to invest.

And talking of shorting, do you really think this market looks good for shorting?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1313
September 06, 2021, 03:48:53 AM
The more we touch a support level, the weaker the support will be. Accumulation time is coming guys. Additionally, which coin will you short? Me: I short coins that I want to accumulate
Thats gonna be hard to tell which one is good to short nut if we based it on technical analysis I think some inactive chain such as tron, eos and some that arent creating traction nowadays are the best one to accumulate. If they ever build something like correlated to nft or solana and avax then they could be a game changer later on. Who knows. Im thinking also xlm and xrp.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 06, 2021, 03:08:33 AM

Of course, this is true since on certain occasions it makes a lot of sense the same in $ DIVI it is another issue where their numbers rise to another level
Activity: 1297
Merit: 126
September 05, 2021, 07:58:23 PM
Accumulation time was already done 4 months ago because those time are the cheaper price and now, the market is getting expensive again so buying might be too risky. I always hold for long, shitcoins are meant for short playing but with the top options, i prefer to hold until next bull run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
September 05, 2021, 07:40:52 PM
I think its about the opposite. We were in accumulation time weeks ago before the whole mini bull run started. If anything we should be taking profits and trimming some holdings as we hit or approach new all-time highs on many altcoins. Once we start to see support being lost identifying key levels and slowly starting to accumulate again.
Activity: 758
Merit: 104
September 05, 2021, 07:38:57 PM

I dont really understand whats you mean, if you expect the weaker support will be, than its expected to be more drop and we shouldnt accumulate on that support anymore.
And secondly u mention about coin will you short, did u mean u want to short the support to gain profit and accumulate in the next new support area?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1083
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 05, 2021, 06:10:38 PM

Accumulation time is much better last month. Why only today do you consider doing some buying when the uptrend is currently in effect. But don't worry, there's no late here like anyone else and no need to buy a whole fraction.

If you really want to hoard some coins, then just buy today without hesitation and do it straight forward. I hope you will really do it and not just posting a simple statement on this thread.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
September 05, 2021, 12:28:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: