Pages:
Author

Topic: Accusations against SupaDupaJenkins - page 3. (Read 11361 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 23, 2012, 12:23:37 AM
And you may want to take a little bi-polar time off of your Hunt for Red Douchebag to learn what jurisdiction you need to serve papers on btc-e in.

Hint: You are wasting your time in Russia, although it would be a laugh to watch you search that huge country for one electronic exchange.

Why are you still talking no one gives a fuck what you have to say?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 23, 2012, 12:16:38 AM
And you may want to take a little bi-polar time off of your Hunt for Red Douchebag to learn what jurisdiction you need to serve papers on btc-e in.

Hint: You are wasting your time in Russia, although it would be a laugh to watch you search that huge country for one electronic exchange.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Learn as you go...
July 23, 2012, 12:14:36 AM
go read %75 of the posts they are on my side..

*chuckles

ok no, your just stupid.

I read the hole thing dude, like 3 guys are on your side, and as you've reveled your self to be increasingly off your rocker the tides have turned.

But why don't i just let you get back to your legal preparations for the impending suit your planing against the Bitcoin exchanges of the world, must require much effort.
July 22, 2012, 11:58:50 PM
go read %75 of the posts they are on my side..
Learn as you go...
July 22, 2012, 11:57:03 PM
I'm seriously considering getting all bitcoin sites flagged to be honest.. the anonyminity of the currency is gone ... centralization is EVERYWHERE now and censorship is STRONGLY being supported by all major bitcoin sites , bitcointalk.org is huge about censorship , btc-e.com is jumping on the censor ship , posts are being deleted because they are too detailed with information that people don't want to hear , you call out the mass censorship on bitcointalk.org and you get banned , you discuss something they don't want you to discuss on BTC-e they ban you and say they will take unjust legal action , honestly I'm very tired of this , if you want to turn a currency I enjoyed trading for the simple fact there was no centralization , no censorship and it was anonymous into riding a massive wave on the public centralized censor ship then you have made an enemy in me Satoshi Nakamoto..

Are you hearing your self?

you notice how the hole forum has rallied behind you?

I realize they rallied behind me it doesn't stop the fact the fact that bitcoins have lost their core values , they are no longer the currency they were meant to be..

And apparently English is not your strong suit.... hey i'm not so great at spelling so who am i to judge.

saying they "rallied behind you" would mean that everyone got behind you and supported you, which they didn't, which is why I said they did at an attempt at sarcasm.
July 22, 2012, 11:48:02 PM
Who's Atlas?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 22, 2012, 11:42:24 PM
Nice logs, but just so you won't think the effort was wasted on a whole bucket full of TL;DR, I did read the whole thing. And I can only come to one conclusion...

Supa/Super/Whatever the fuck your juvenile name is- you are a fool. Exhibiting classic passive-aggressive behavior, throwing out lame interwebz threats and lies. You certainly seem to aid credence to any and all claims leveled against you, and you come off as a simple-minded child who cannot control even the simplest of impulses. I would not be surprised if the allegations voiced earlier are true, you do seem to be subject to a lot of internal demons.

Actually I'm Bipolar..

Do you know what that means?

It means I have extremely eratic changes in mood...

ie..

I can call you a douche bag (which you are)

and 10 minutes later..

I can say I love you (which I don't)
July 22, 2012, 11:39:12 PM

Because that account is banned circa the wave of rugrats memes during luke-jr's %51 attack wave of alternative cryptocurrencies..
July 22, 2012, 11:37:07 PM
I'm seriously considering getting all bitcoin sites flagged to be honest.. the anonyminity of the currency is gone ... centralization is EVERYWHERE now and censorship is STRONGLY being supported by all major bitcoin sites , bitcointalk.org is huge about censorship , btc-e.com is jumping on the censor ship , posts are being deleted because they are too detailed with information that people don't want to hear , you call out the mass censorship on bitcointalk.org and you get banned , you discuss something they don't want you to discuss on BTC-e they ban you and say they will take unjust legal action , honestly I'm very tired of this , if you want to turn a currency I enjoyed trading for the simple fact there was no centralization , no censorship and it was anonymous into riding a massive wave on the public centralized censor ship then you have made an enemy in me Satoshi Nakamoto..

I realize they rallied behind me it doesn't stop the fact the fact that bitcoins have lost their core values , they are no longer the currency they were meant to be..
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
July 22, 2012, 11:36:47 PM
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
July 22, 2012, 11:34:17 PM
Nice logs, but just so you won't think the effort was wasted on a whole bucket full of TL;DR, I did read the whole thing. And I can only come to one conclusion...

Supa/Super/Whatever the fuck your juvenile name is- you are a fool. Exhibiting classic passive-aggressive behavior, throwing out lame interwebz threats and lies. You certainly seem to aid credence to any and all claims leveled against you, and you come off as a simple-minded child who cannot control even the simplest of impulses. I would not be surprised if the allegations voiced earlier are true, you do seem to be subject to a lot of internal demons.

I notice how you've done nothing but troll me the entire thread..
Learn as you go...
July 22, 2012, 11:07:41 PM

Activity: 574
July 22, 2012, 11:04:15 PM

July 22, 2012, 10:57:03 PM
Better watch out for the Internet Police (BTC-e)!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
July 22, 2012, 10:45:49 PM
Now, I'm fucked! I was going to pen a humorous post incorporated the phrase "baby dicks" but, instead of copying the phrase so that I can paste it, I accidentally conducted a Google search while logged in. Therefore, if the police ever get ahold of this laptop, I'm doomed.

Premature pee-pees, pedophiles, pot, Pataya, poker, Ponzi. It puzzles me as to why Bitcoin didn't become mainstream on day eight--after everybody rested.

~Bruno~
July 22, 2012, 09:56:19 PM
Yeah you were banned for "speaking out against censorship", had nothing at all to do with you spamming goatse.  Roll Eyes

I never once posted goatse

I posted Rugrats meme(s)

but who doesn't love those? 
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
July 22, 2012, 09:52:53 PM
I suspect btc-e.com real biz is to deal ecstasy for BTC. Just look at the domain name...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
July 22, 2012, 09:51:30 PM
Yeah you were banned for "speaking out against censorship", had nothing at all to do with you spamming goatse.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: