Pages:
Author

Topic: Active users, top posters and most active topics in the past 1h, 24h and 7d - page 4. (Read 3434 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Nice work, as always.
Are you planning to keep history/archive for the past days? It can be helpful to check some past stats for reference. Like on Friday if I have more time I can check all the top5 spam users for the past week Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Regarding active users, I don't want to open new topic,
and I don't know if they are using it to create fake activity,
but my question is:

- What to do with fake Questions asked by newbie members? (usually topics)
   1. Answer them
   2. Ignore them
   3. Report them      
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
What does it mean to the different shade of blue color on the list?
That means your webbrowser has visited the link before. I have nothing to do with that Tongue
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
What does it mean to the different shade of blue color on the list? Does it mean it has been clicked or not, to be honest, I haven't click it or hovered it on the first time I clicked the link you input here, so what does that mean? (see image below)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Nice, I like this kind of data a lot.  It'd be even better if you could produce a bar graph to represent it--it almost looks like it'd be a somewhat normal distribution centered around Newbies (which surprises me).  I would think the most prolific posters would be Jr. Members, as I see their posts most often when I'm looking around for good stuff to merit.

Royse777 is obviously not a spammer, but I haven't checked the posts of those other members.  I think this sort of data can easily identify spammers and members post bursting for sig campaigns.  Nice job, LoyceV.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
User Pffrt asked for "the number of active users within the last 24 hours along with the rank". I like it, and made an overview.
I'm keeping a "running total" for posts made in the past hour/day/week. This can be used to find the worst spammers of the day by checking a few of the top posters.

Active users and top posters in the past 1h, 24h and 7d
Active users and top posters in the past 1 hour: loyce.club/active/1h.html (updated 10 times per hour).
Active users and top posters in the past 24 hours: loyce.club/active (updated 4 times per day).
Active users and top posters in the past 7 days: loyce.club/active/7d.html (updated 2 times per day).

NEW:
Active topics in the past 1h, 24h and 7d
Active topics in the past 1 hour: loyce.club/active/topics1h.html (updated 10 times per hour).
Active topics in the past 24 hours: loyce.club/active/topics24h.html (updated 4 times per day).
Active topics in the past 7 days: loyce.club/active/topics7d.html (updated 2 times per day).

NEW:
Bans and BPIP
Autobanned and Nuked accounts are marked in red.
Each account has a link to BPIP.

Preview
Image loading...

To reduce forum scraping, I cache Rank data for the last 10,000 20,000 18,000 unique users. I'll check later if this value gives the right balance between scraping and staying up-to-date (alternative: abandon data on x Ranks each update). First impression: especially Brand new users are labeled that way longer than they should be.

Limitations
I can't scrape the real rank for Copper Members from their profile, so they have their own category.
I don't count non-public boards (such as Investigations.
I don't show data older than 7 days.

Bugs?
I haven't been able to test this long enough yet, so please post if something fails.

See [overview] LoyceV's useful data on Bitcointalk for more of my forum-related topics
Pages:
Jump to: