Pages:
Author

Topic: Active users, top posters and most active topics in the past 1h, 24h and 7d - page 2. (Read 3434 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
Hihi, when I heard the campaign that should not be named dropped their number of paid posts I went immediately and checked and archived your pages.

So on the 7th we had :
168 members with more than 10 posts in the last 24h and 77 with more than 70 posts in the last 7 days.

The number dropped to:
77 with more than 10p/24h and  52 with more than 70p/7 days.

Cause, correlation, coincidence....none of the above?  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
This belongs here too as I use the same script for this:

All posts in the Wall Observer thread in the past 1h, 24h and 7d
All posts in the past 1 hour: WallObserver.tk/1h.html (updated every 3 minutes).
All posts in the past 24 hours: WallObserver.tk (updated every 30 minutes).
All posts in the past 7 days: WallObserver.tk/7d.html (updated every 2 hours).

Domain WallObserver.tk expires a year from now, I'll see by then if anyone uses it.
All times are set to Amsterdam time.

Limitations:
Images still go through Bitcointalk's image proxy, and they don't load when there are too many on one page. In Firefox a fix is to go to the URL-bar a few times, and press Enter. Just "Reload" doesn't help.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Will you continue to update the list anyway?

Probably not. The list is out of sync with reality since I can't easily track who has been kicked out of the campaign by yahoo62278. I might do an update e.g. a month later if the campaign is still alive and if there is interest.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2348
I'd much rather discuss this on the Yobit participant thread where You and Suchmoon have posted some stats but that thread stays locked as of now. The main campaign thread is also a troll fest. If you come across a more appropriate place to discuss this, lmk I'd happily be involved in a discussion.

I locked the thread precisely because this Yobit shit is already being discussed in a half dozen different threads. There is no need to spread it any further.
Will you continue to update the list anyway?
legendary
I'd much rather discuss this on the Yobit participant thread where You and Suchmoon have posted some stats but that thread stays locked as of now. The main campaign thread is also a troll fest. If you come across a more appropriate place to discuss this, lmk I'd happily be involved in a discussion.

I locked the thread precisely because this Yobit shit is already being discussed in a half dozen different threads. There is no need to spread it any further.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
I think Yobit should be in a much better place if they had a max 2 post per hour limit in addition to reducing the max post count down by a bit.
Although slightly off-topic here: I think that's terrible for real users, while account farmers just set a timer and move to the next account to continue spamming.

legendary
I think Yobit should be in a much better place if they had a max 2 post per hour limit in addition to reducing the max post count down by a bit.
Although slightly off-topic here: I think that's terrible for real users, while account farmers just set a timer and move to the next account to continue spamming.
www.V.systems
What a surprise, for the lat 24h out of top 10 cryptotalk/yobit managed to get 6 places, I'm playing around with my tablet right now so I can't really check more but it is safe to assume they make more than 50% of the top 50?
CM has only managed spot 51, and that probably only because gentlemand is happy with his Q3 prediction game win.

I see also belicose up there and I know him from his pyramid bumps in ECOS and Pdax. Probably now it's more profitable to spam than bump...

Since they are scraping post data through their signature panel, they should be able to implement this easily.

This would quite easily curb down the spam and low quality posts. But no one on Yobit seems to care it seems and Yahoo is pretty much powerless here.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
What a surprise, for the lat 24h out of top 10 cryptotalk/yobit managed to get 6 places, I'm playing around with my tablet right now so I can't really check more but it is safe to assume they make more than 50% of the top 50?
CM has only managed spot 51, and that probably only because gentlemand is happy with his Q3 prediction game win.

I see also belicose up there and I know him from his pyramid bumps in ECOS and Pdax. Probably now it's more profitable to spam than bump...
www.V.systems

Due to the hyper activity of one of my favorite scams, Maya Preferred, I've been posting like a maniac (for me) the last few hours and may stand a chance of actually getting on a list somewhere (fame at last!  Grin ) but, alas, I fear that the next Top 10 will be filled with people advertising Yobit's scammers hangout shit forum.

True..

One good example would be this accounts : https://web.archive.org/web/20191001004040/http://loyce.club/active/1h.html

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stripykitteh-101432

21 posts in 1 hour..
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Due to the hyper activity of one of my favorite scams, Maya Preferred, I've been posting like a maniac (for me) the last few hours and may stand a chance of actually getting on a list somewhere (fame at last!  Grin ) but, alas, I fear that the next Top 10 will be filled with people advertising Yobit's scammers hangout shit forum.

www.V.systems
Another commendable tool from Loyce.

On behalf of all campaign managers, I thank you. This will help us track all those spammers much more effectively and deny them entry to our campaigns.

Special thanks to CryptopreneurBrainboss for letting me know about the existence of this thread.

If you need more stats on others visit: Active users, top posters and most active topics in the past 1h, 24h and 7d

@OP, I love how you count weekly post, just observed it via speedsheet almost considered leaving campaign but I gave it a second thought, keep up the good work.

Please (someone) +1 merit him for this as I am all out of merits right now.
legendary
Update: I'm now showing which accounts are Autobanned or Nuked (thanks nutildah), and I'll add links to BPIP.org.
legendary
Upgrades Cheesy

At iasenko's request, I've added the most active topics. This instantly puts the most active BOUNTY threads on top:
NEW:
Active topics in the past 1h, 24h and 7d
Active topics in the past 1 hour: loyce.club/active/topics1h.html (updated 10 times per hour).
Active topics in the past 24 hours: loyce.club/active/topics24h.html (updated 6 times per day).
Active topics in the past 7 days: loyce.club/active/topics7d.html (updated 3 times per day).

Preview
Image loading...

Note: I've only been collecting topic-data for just over a day. It'll takes a few more days to complete the overview for 7 days.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Legendary: 6189 posts (470 users)
Hero Member: 6978 posts (480 users)
Sr. Member: 6246 posts (661 users)
Full Member: 7510 posts (838 users)
Member: 7522 posts (956 users)
Jr. Member: 5135 posts (877 users)
Newbie: 18985 posts (4616 users)
Brand new: 3802 posts (1337 users)

The past 7 days look pretty different tho, Newbies and Brand New Members had 22787 posts in total , and that is 3374 more posts than those of Sr , Hero and Legendary members combined.

You should consider the number of users too.
The average number of posts made by users of each rank:
Legendary: 13.16
Hero Member: 14.53
Sr. Member: 9.44
Full member: 8.96
Member: 7.86
Jr. Member: 5.85
Newbie: 4.11
Brand new: 2.84
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U

Legendary: 6189 posts (470 users)
Hero Member: 6978 posts (480 users)
Sr. Member: 6246 posts (661 users)
Full Member: 7510 posts (838 users)
Member: 7522 posts (956 users)
Jr. Member: 5135 posts (877 users)
Newbie: 18985 posts (4616 users)
Brand new: 3802 posts (1337 users)

The past 7 days look pretty different tho, Newbies and Brand New Members had 22787 posts in total , and that is 3374 more posts than those of Sr , Hero and Legendary members combined.

The results you got in the 24 could be due to the reason that most newbies probably have more than just one account, so when 500 newbies take a break for a few hours, thousands of accounts go to sleep  Roll Eyes

This of course does not mean that many higher rank members don't actually post whole lots of useless spam especially in the mega threads, but I doubt they will be able to beat the newbies yet , probably never.

legendary
Will be interesting to see how it looks like a month or two from now. The newbie numbers should drop as well.
Since I don't keep older versions, I've archived the current versions to compare later: 1h, 24h and 7d.
legendary
So did the lower ranks giving up? Did most of the higher ranking spammers and plagiarizing users gets banned? Or is it the Wall Observer thread that keeps things in balance?

I think it's all those Chipmixer signatures skewing the results Smiley

Honestly I would have expected the low ranks to be spamming a lot more but maybe the merit system and more recently the bumping change is starting to de-incentivize useless drivel.

Will be interesting to see how it looks like a month or two from now. The newbie numbers should drop as well.
legendary
It's quite amazing that the number of active users and posts in each rank except Newbie is so similar even though the total number of users is much higher in the lower ranks.
So did the lower ranks giving up? Did most of the higher ranking spammers and plagiarizing users gets banned? Or is it the Wall Observer thread that keeps things in balance?
legendary
It's quite amazing that the number of active users and posts in each rank except Newbie is so similar even though the total number of users is much higher in the lower ranks.

Legendary: 806 posts (240 users)
Hero Member: 979 posts (240 users)
Sr. Member: 844 posts (306 users)
Full Member: 1004 posts (345 users)
Member: 974 posts (360 users)
Jr. Member: 724 posts (294 users)

(last 24h)
Pages:
Jump to: