Pages:
Author

Topic: ActiveMining Overview and Speculation Thread - page 10. (Read 167818 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Well as usual I bought at the absolute top and now I've lost 20% of my value by the next day. 

Guess I better hold on for awhile and hope it climbs back up to .007 Sad
Patience...I'm holding my horses until November.
Activity: 304
Merit: 102
Well as usual I bought at the absolute top and now I've lost 20% of my value by the next day. 

Guess I better hold on for awhile and hope it climbs back up to .007 Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anyone want to spec what kind of boost we get in hardware sales from the easic confirmation.

Great question. I guess you mean pre-order?

Now that customers know these units will ship on time, confidence will be to the max. Wasn't 400k raised already with pre-orders? It would seem fair to think that might jump by 5x so 2mill in new orders could come in over the next 2-3weeks?

I think we see an easy 2mil in per .  Hell I'm gonna order one right now
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Anyone want to spec what kind of boost we get in hardware sales from the easic confirmation.

Great question. I guess you mean pre-order?

Now that customers know these units will ship on time, confidence will be to the max. Wasn't 400k raised already with pre-orders? It would seem fair to think that might jump by 5x so 2mill in new orders could come in over the next 2-3weeks?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
Hooray!  Finally, another chance to sell at over 0.0045!

Seconds later..

Sorry. I'll stop now, but I couldn't resist. Grin

Actually I think this is very good news for ActM.
Activity: 420
I'll buy more after the profit taking.   Cool

Not much though cause I believe this stock will stagnate before the chips are released though.  Bitcoin people have a short memory and move on rather quickly

Did you ever see that movie Memento, where the guy has anterograde amnesia and loses his short term memory every 2 minutes or so? If we ever need a subforum mascot, we have our man. Cheesy
Activity: 22
Well that was awfully exciting! Been waiting very patiently for a while on that announcement! Sold out at just near the top .0068, when do we reckon is a good time to climb back in?  Grin
Activity: 420

If you hurry.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Ok usually don't quote these images but the trendline is literally making this shape.

Geez this thread and its images Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
OK so that explained what DA F happened the end of the year assets will be interesting
Activity: 304
Merit: 102
Price shooting up very quickly on heavy volume.

When the ASICMINER P/T holders on BTCT.co get their dividends....watch out!  To the moon!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Yeah you just fooled everyone into thinking that happened, honest! Look's like this is going to be a good opportunity to make profit though.

do your best, I'm in this boat since months and waited for this moment until now. Now I can sleep quiet and happy  Grin

The price recently hit 0.009 BC, which was a bubble. This is just another bubble. Price will drop back down as nothing happens till November and LC start paying divs in the meantime.

Oh, thanks, that makes sense!
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
How is this good news?

Isn't the mining starting in ~ 3 months, and wasn't it supposed to start 2 weeks ago?

Yeah the Avalon chip thing didn't happen and they are getting a refund.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
How is this good news?

Isn't the mining starting in ~ 3 months, and wasn't it supposed to start 2 weeks ago?
Activity: 644

Not much though cause I believe this stock will stagnate before the chips are released though.  Bitcoin people have a short memory and move on rather quickly

Fair reasoning, but don't underestimate being the only investable-in 28nm company.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Yeah you just fooled everyone into thinking that happened, honest! Look's like this is going to be a good opportunity to make profit though.

do your best, I'm in this boat since months and waited for this moment until now. Now I can sleep quiet and happy  Grin

The price recently hit 0.009 BC, which was a bubble. This is just another bubble. Price will drop back down as nothing happens till November and LC start paying divs in the meantime.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

Activity: 100
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked suck that Labcoin. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: