Pages:
Author

Topic: Actual Amazix Rewarding Campaigns - page 2. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
New people interested in investing in crypto currencies will put out advertisement of bounties to attract bounty hunters. With this the bounty hunters will get reward and the original posters of the campaign will get what he/she desired. Through this process the activity of crypto currencies like bitcoin will increase and help to increase the demand.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
Amazix now require KYC for every bounty participants also rules rapidly has changed. So for me Amazix bounties are not interesting. Amazix good alternative is TokenSuite Wink.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
This post still has a lot of incomplete information. This company has changed their way of operating and goes by a different name for the bounty hunting campaigns. Reading the complete rules and guidelines is a must if anyone wishes to engage in this work to avoid further complications in the operation.
Activity: 155
July 03, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
Amazix actually has a good bounty campaigns, but they changed their policy and now their bounties are called Community rewards  and there are some diffrencies, so read the rules carefuly.
Yes, I agree with you. Projects with Amazix managers are mostly successful and pay bounty hunters, so it deserves to be the best manager. Amazix does seem to appreciate bounty hunters, the rules that are made really do, and it becomes a professional job.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
They are a good bounty management firm, but recently they changed the name of the campaign to Reward campaign (and TGE instead of ICO).
But this is an incomplete list, such as Zero Carbon, Crypto Carz, OEL, and the campaigns which they promoted.

I think this guy is trying to do this to earn merit from other members Smiley. But seem like everyone can easily find out every information about bounties of Amazix team on their website Grin. Feel like there are so many guys still don't know about bounty listing website of Amazix team Cheesy. Beside I think this guy just create this thread to be able to give Merit from his alt, which tagged, without being tagged Smiley)

I thought it could be helpful for others Smiley Sure I want to earn merit, btw. ,@paulus51, thank you very much!

@que91, feel free to reward me too  Wink
I don't think that I'll give my merit to a thread like this Smiley. Maybe it can be helpful for other person but for me, I don't need this cause I just need to check on website of Amazix team to find out all newest and best bounty campaigns that they're managing in this forum Smiley. Anyway, congratulation that you've increased to Member Smiley

Thank you very much Smiley I hope this post will help a lot of Newbies, who are not so experienced, as you are Wink Btw. on the Amazix website there are all projects, where Amazix takes part in. There are also a lot of campaigns that are over for quite a long period.
July 03, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
Amazix actually has a good bounty campaigns, but they changed their policy and now their bounties are called Community rewards  and there are some diffrencies, so read the rules carefuly.
I have read that one also and they require their bounty participants to submit KYC on their new rules.
Of course, nowaday as I can see that number of bounty campaign which requires KYC is increasing very quickly. Maybe they're trying to kill all cheater so KYC is a good way to do that. Beside checking IP is also a good way as well. I think Amazix is doing their job really well Grin. So many cheater catched and never being can join any bounty campaign of Amazix team anymore Cheesy

Sure the KYC procedure is the best way to protect any project from cheaters. I took part in the XYO bounty, the Amazix team did really well and we all got our tokens. But the funny thing, there was one guy, who registered multiple accounts on Youtube campaign, where you simply need to subscribe to the channel. I think he got the reward 30 or 40 times and sold them directly on IDEX Exchange and this also caused the price dump. Btw. there was no KYC in this campaign, so maybe it would make more sense to implement the KYC to all bounties from Amazix to avoid such situations Smiley
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 09:48:05 AM
amazix is good bounty campaign, but I heard that the latest rules from amazix have removed the social media campaign. I think that's good, because most bounty hunters only spam in advertising a project so it's all less effective.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
July 02, 2018, 06:16:54 PM
I think people are moving to Amazix after being scammed by either the project team or not getting support from the bounty manager. Bountyhive is also good so there are many good organised companies to sign up with and continue the bounty work
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Amazix actually has a good bounty campaigns, but they changed their policy and now their bounties are called Community rewards  and there are some diffrencies, so read the rules carefuly.
I have read that one also and they require their bounty participants to submit KYC on their new rules.
Of course, nowaday as I can see that number of bounty campaign which requires KYC is increasing very quickly. Maybe they're trying to kill all cheater so KYC is a good way to do that. Beside checking IP is also a good way as well. I think Amazix is doing their job really well Grin. So many cheater catched and never being can join any bounty campaign of Amazix team anymore Cheesy
Activity: 108
July 02, 2018, 05:43:42 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:37:02 PM
They are a good bounty management firm, but recently they changed the name of the campaign to Reward campaign (and TGE instead of ICO).
But this is an incomplete list, such as Zero Carbon, Crypto Carz, OEL, and the campaigns which they promoted.

I think this guy is trying to do this to earn merit from other members Smiley. But seem like everyone can easily find out every information about bounties of Amazix team on their website Grin. Feel like there are so many guys still don't know about bounty listing website of Amazix team Cheesy. Beside I think this guy just create this thread to be able to give Merit from his alt, which tagged, without being tagged Smiley)

I thought it could be helpful for others Smiley Sure I want to earn merit, btw. ,@paulus51, thank you very much!

@que91, feel free to reward me too  Wink
I don't think that I'll give my merit to a thread like this Smiley. Maybe it can be helpful for other person but for me, I don't need this cause I just need to check on website of Amazix team to find out all newest and best bounty campaigns that they're managing in this forum Smiley. Anyway, congratulation that you've increased to Member Smiley
July 02, 2018, 03:04:56 PM
this kinds of champions compitetion increas interest over the users and this community are also directly related with the cryptocurrency , but there is some term and conditions so before taking any step one should read all the rules carefully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

I agree, now content creation is only for VIP furthermore social media campaigns are removed. Check it out here the main changes: https://medium.com/amazix/introducing-amazix-community-rewards-41313bd4c896
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

I think Amazix are holding one of the best campaigns at the moment. Yes, you are right, they changed it to Rewarding campaigns. Did I missed something else?  Smiley

When they are famous, many projects will automatically contact them, and as you know, they will only choose big and prestigious projects. It helps them keep up with the bounty hunters
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 02:08:20 PM
I really like and admire the people working on Amazix they are so patient and has a very good communication skills, they have the best bounties and they are too transparent to all the bounty hunters unlike the other bounty managers.
July 01, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
Thank you for the link. I think that Amazix is a good bounty campaigns. But now in recent time they has changed their policy and now their bounties is known as community reward. Moreover they had also added KYC.

Absolutely right, they changed it from Bounty to Rewarding campaigns. I think for the bounty hunters it does not matter at all Smiley About the KYC, I do not think that every campaign had KYC, there are a few left, where you do not need to pass it. But I think KYC is very important for the bounty campaigns, because usually a lot of scammers, are registering multiple accounts and getting the particular reward 5-10 times on different wallets. The real people, who are doing their job should be rewarded fairly and not some guys, that are trying to trick the bounty manager  Wink
July 01, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
Thank you for this list of bounty campaign, Amazix is one of my favorite campaign managers and they pay on time,  are you planning to update this thread over time to add new campaign? that will be helpful kudos to you guys

Sure, I will update the list every 2-3 days, depends how many time would I have. But sure, the updates will come recently and I hope it would help some beginners to participate directly in trusted campaigns, that are having a good budget.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
July 01, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
Thank you for this list of bounty campaign, Amazix is one of my favorite campaign managers and they pay on time,  are you planning to update this thread over time to add new campaign? that will be helpful kudos to you guys
July 01, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
That's an informative post. This post will help the beginner bounty hunters to select some good bounty programs. Thanks a lot for posting this
Activity: 266
July 01, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Thank you for the link. I think that Amazix is a good bounty campaigns. But now in recent time they has changed their policy and now their bounties is known as community reward. Moreover they had also added KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: