Pages:
Author

Topic: Actual Amazix Rewarding Campaigns - page 3. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
Amazix have quite a lot of good bounty companies. In this list, you can add many more completed bounty companies. It is also worth noting the SPRINGROLE project, I'm involved in this bounty company.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
amazix is good bounty campaign, but I heard that the latest rules from amazix have removed the social media campaign. I think that's good, because most bounty hunters only spam in advertising a project so it's all less effective.

It is true, not every Amazix Campaign has now the social media sector. And I mean it is not bad, because you do not get a lot for such campaigns, and the most people are also registered in this campaigns. It means more tokens, for the real job and not for simply spamming.
July 01, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
Thank You for posting this. We can get to know about many campaigns from a single place. It has saved much of my time. Cannot thank you enough for your effort. Beside I know amazix has a collection of some really good project. I am much interested in these.

My pleasure Smiley I like the fact, that this is useful for someone. The post will be updated and more compaigns will be listed here. I am also thinking of adding the most rare campaigns like Linkedin or Instagram.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
June 30, 2018, 06:30:48 PM
What a good way to cheat Merit system Smiley. Create a new thread with information already available on the internet. LOL. Amazix team has their own website with all ICO projects and bounty campaigns which they're promoting for so I don't know why this guy still can get 12 Merits for a thread like this, espcially Merits come from 2 red trust accounts Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
June 30, 2018, 06:28:52 PM
Amazix to me is the most serious bounty management company out there with loads of genuine projects under them and their professionalism I must confess is top notch. Long as you follow their rules you can never go wrong doing their campaign.
I joined their bounty programs before some of the project are reduce i don't know why. But all of you guys are hyping their genuine project. I would love to know if some of you guys have a problem on their management.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:21:34 PM
Amazix to me is the most serious bounty management company out there with loads of genuine projects under them and their professionalism I must confess is top notch. Long as you follow their rules you can never go wrong doing their campaign.
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 30, 2018, 06:18:47 PM
I think that more information about the  amazix's bounties can be found on the website https://www.amazix.com/ and in the telegram group https://t.me/amazix_bounties

It would be nice if they divided separately those campaigns that are now active and those that ended
I also like their campaigns. I heard that they have a rule that only to consider an application for a project takes about $6000 or $8000
Activity: 40
June 30, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
amazix is good bounty campaign, but I heard that the latest rules from amazix have removed the social media campaign. I think that's good, because most bounty hunters only spam in advertising a project so it's all less effective.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
June 30, 2018, 06:00:14 PM
Although, there strictness sometimes is worrisome there bounties are also one of the best out there I don't know how they do it. All hits soft cap and hard cap in most cases. The LinkedIn campaign I think is hot in amazix is FlipNip about 9% while twitter n Facebook is 6%
Activity: 63
June 30, 2018, 05:23:37 PM
Thank You for posting this. We can get to know about many campaigns from a single place. It has saved much of my time. Cannot thank you enough for your effort. Beside I know amazix has a collection of some really good project. I am much interested in these.
June 29, 2018, 02:36:06 PM
They are a good bounty management firm, but recently they changed the name of the campaign to Reward campaign (and TGE instead of ICO).
But this is an incomplete list, such as Zero Carbon, Crypto Carz, OEL, and the campaigns which they promoted.

I think this guy is trying to do this to earn merit from other members Smiley. But seem like everyone can easily find out every information about bounties of Amazix team on their website Grin. Feel like there are so many guys still don't know about bounty listing website of Amazix team Cheesy. Beside I think this guy just create this thread to be able to give Merit from his alt, which tagged, without being tagged Smiley)

I thought it could be helpful for others Smiley Sure I want to earn merit, btw. ,@paulus51, thank you very much!

@que91, feel free to reward me too  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
Amazix Team is quite good, this is my mind. I  join almost bounty campain that Amazix is a manager. One of the reason is a support team- they are profesional and quickly respond. When i confuse about any problem, i ask at tele channel, they support me very quick
I can say the same about this team, which always takes care of their image and works at full strength. All my appeals to these people were heard and adequately reacted.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
Amazix Team is quite good, this is my mind. I  join almost bounty campain that Amazix is a manager. One of the reason is a support team- they are profesional and quickly respond. When i confuse about any problem, i ask at tele channel, they support me very quick
Activity: 406
June 29, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
They are a good bounty management firm, but recently they changed the name of the campaign to Reward campaign (and TGE instead of ICO).
But this is an incomplete list, such as Zero Carbon, Crypto Carz, OEL, and the campaigns which they promoted.

I think this guy is trying to do this to earn merit from other members Smiley. But seem like everyone can easily find out every information about bounties of Amazix team on their website Grin. Feel like there are so many guys still don't know about bounty listing website of Amazix team Cheesy. Beside I think this guy just create this thread to be able to give Merit from his alt, which tagged, without being tagged Smiley)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
June 29, 2018, 01:15:19 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
Why you need to create a thread to list out bounty campaigns are being managed by Amazix team while you guys just need to access to this website: https://bounties.biz/ then you guys can find out all bounty campaigns which are being managed by Amazix team with all other information Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
June 29, 2018, 12:21:59 PM
This is really a very good bounty team. But they have too many people on the court, and in the bounty programs there are 3000 participants, which makes your reward about 20-30 dollars. The time when on bounty programs it was possible to earn well has already passed. But if you have any social network with more than 100,000 subscribers then you can still earn good money!
June 29, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
1. Blockshipping ICO

Running time: until 31st of August
Budget: 400,000 CCC tokens or 248,000 $
Campaigns: Twitter, Translation, Signature, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus.
ICOBench: 3,9/5
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyblockshipping-transforming-the-global-shipping-industry-248k-rewards-3502799

2. Opiria & Pdata ICO

Running time: until 14th of July
Budget: 2% of the total supply or 900,000 $
Campaigns: Newsletter, CryptoCompare, Twitter, Translation, Signature, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus
ICOBench: 3,6/5
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypdata-revolutionizing-brokerage-of-personal-data-900k-usd-2-ended-3081090

3. Wemark ICO

Running time: until the 24th of July
Budget: 1,5 % of raised tokens
Campaigns: Newsletter, CryptoCompare, Twitter, Translation, Signature, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus, Referral
ICOBench: 4,6/5
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-wemark-license-photos-directly-from-top-photographers-3293253

4. MobileBridge Momentum ICO

Running time: not announced yet (End of the Token Sale)
Budget: 2 % of sold tokens
Campaigns: Newsletter, CryptoCompare, Twitter, Translation, Signature, LinkedIn, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus
ICOBench: 3,3/5
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymobilebridge-momentum-up-to-840k-in-rewards-2969733

5. Quadrant Protocol ICO

Running time: End of the token sale
Budget: 100,000 $
Campaigns: Newsletter, CryptoCompare, Steemit, Twitter, Translation, Signature, LinkedIn, Facebook, Content, Youtube, Telegram, Bonus
ICOBench: 4,3/5

You're talking about a bounty Manager who does his job very well. His team is always a great bounty of the company. A rare case when the bounty itself has not collected the necessary amount, it can go on pause or temporarily stop. But unfortunately, no one is immune from this fate.

I participated in a lot of the Amazix Campaigns. The campaigns are great, but no one is protected from the ICO teams that do not want to pay the amount they promised. I think, the only time it happened was the Repux bounty campaign. The Repux team promised for about 700,000 $ but during the whole ICO, they collected only 3 million $, if I remember it right. So it wasn't Amazix fault, but for one more time, no one is secured from such a situation.
Activity: 336