Pages:
Author

Topic: Actually the bitcoin market is very small - page 7. (Read 4182 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
The idea is that as the rate of increase in supply of BTC declines and demand increases (that;s a key assumption), price will rise significantly over time
That's the idea, we shall see
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
In generally - bitcoin market is small if we compare to all world market. But do not forget that there are a lot of active BTC users base, which grow each day and BTC price can be higher too with time, so BTC niche is small, but with bright future.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
The price of bitcoin is volatile, i mean it is around $460 now but in the future when the mining will definitively stop it may increase to $4k then to $40k... etc, then we will not talk about bitcoin but about satoshi costs $1 or $10 or even making a new units under satoshi.
Just to tell you that the limit in mining will make bitcoin much important  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
New world currency means that it will be used globally, not means its goingt o replace a country currency, and i think bitcoin still has a great future so despite whatever people say i will keep continue using bitcoin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
There are around 15.5 million btc in the world and 1 btc costs 456 USD.
So all the bitcoins cost around 7 billion USD.
I think that after 21M btc mining will stop (it isn`t very profitable anyway)
7 billion USD is very small and  i don`t think that it will increase soon.
All those "Will bitcoin be the new world currency" threads are totally stupid.
Thats just my opinion... Grin
Yeah well that is the price at the moment. The price is rising a lot already and it is just going to continue rising. There is a chance that Bitcoin will be the new world currency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

If you have correct information about 15.5 million bitcoins in the world. than you know most of the coins are here. but the Bitcoin is one famous and popular currency, and people are using it and get profit. No one say that, just like YOU, that it is not profitable.
If we say that "BITCOIN will be the new world CURRENCY" so it doesn't mean that we are talking about that world where we are living, actually we are talking about this online internet world where we are introduce the Bitcoin and where we are using it in any investments.
Secondly everyone have their own opinions,if you want respect so respect the people's opinions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In addition to the Bitcoin, there are still a lot of altcoins. There are no obstacles to them and put into circulation and used in conjunction with Bitcoins. Something like a cent-dollar.
Besides, everyone expects an increase in the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Pages:
Jump to: