Pages:
Author

Topic: ✰ Adalso ✰ Bitcoin Advertising Network - Banner and Popup - page 12. (Read 17896 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
I'm publisher with your network, I wonder what is best a way to earn from your network?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
last chance to get 25% discount!
'Scuse me admin, could you please help me? I have the adalso code on my website but it doesnt allow me to verify...

Code:
Adalso code not found on your site!
If your code is not on same provided url (is on other pages), please put it on your homepage or provided url while you verify it.
Then you can move codes to other pages after you verify your site. or contact us.

can you send me site url you want to verify?
It's:
][Suspicious link removed]
and the bidding page, if needed: http://adalso.com/index.php?view=pubpanel&id=255&sid=147TVM0d016a3pNVEkyT&sid2=147TV&siduid=147&

actually domain is redirecting to
hostinger.co.uk/error_403

looks there is some problem with your site hosting.

please make sure it's working fine.
Really? its working for me... But I'm not getting any profit from operating that faucet anyway, so its OK. I'm going to shut it down soon.
Edit: it might be my suspicious IP redirecter that is causing the problem.

no problem my friend,
Let me know when you need something else to help  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
'Scuse me admin, could you please help me? I have the adalso code on my website but it doesnt allow me to verify...

Code:
If your code is not on same provided url (is on other pages), please put it on your homepage or provided url while you verify it.
Then you can move codes to other pages after you verify your site. or contact us.

It's:
and the bidding page, if needed: http://adalso.com/index.php?view=pubpanel&id=255&sid=147TVM0d016a3pNVEkyT&sid2=147TV&siduid=147&

Really? its working for me... But I'm not getting any profit from operating that faucet anyway, so its OK. I'm going to shut it down soon.
Edit: it might be my suspicious IP redirecter that is causing the problem.

Code:

It's:

Code:

It's:
spaceminer.tk

Code:

'Scuse me admin, could you please help me? I have the adalso code on my website but it doesnt allow me to verify... (and yet my visit count goes up?)

Code:
new sites joined, check it out!
Last chance to get limited offer!
check out our limited offer!
We're glad to say that new network is ready to use.

Adalso.com is new growing advertising network that allow Bid and CPC advertising.

Advertisers can target their ads on Adalso sites.
Advertisers can pay-per-day (bid) or pay-per-click for their ads.
Advertisers can advertise their ads on Adalso network so ad will appear on all our submitted sites.

Publishers can setup price for targeted CPC, and minimum Bid.
Publishers will display/earn from their bidders if available.
Publishers will display/earn from Network Pool Ads if they have no bidders on their sites.
Publishers can setup default ads which has %50 chance to appear when they have no bidders. and %50 will be Network Pool Ads.

Adalso is complete advertising network, simple, and bring to publishers most income because ads will be up almost of the time.

Feel free to join Adalso, and let advertisers spend on your site!

Personal Email : [email protected]

(Adalso Moderator)

Your password reset doesn't work, page goes blank.

Can't login Sad

Username is TheFaucetRunner - I've tried twice now Sad

Please try now, it should be solved.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
We're glad to say that new network is ready to use.

Adalso.com is new growing advertising network that allow Bid and CPC advertising.

Advertisers can target their ads on Adalso sites.
Advertisers can pay-per-day (bid) or pay-per-click for their ads.
Advertisers can advertise their ads on Adalso network so ad will appear on all our submitted sites.

Publishers can setup price for targeted CPC, and minimum Bid.
Publishers will display/earn from their bidders if available.
Publishers will display/earn from Network Pool Ads if they have no bidders on their sites.
Publishers can setup default ads which has %50 chance to appear when they have no bidders. and %50 will be Network Pool Ads.

Adalso is complete advertising network, simple, and bring to publishers most income because ads will be up almost of the time.

Feel free to join Adalso, and let advertisers spend on your site!

Personal Email : [email protected]

(Adalso Moderator)

Your password reset doesn't work, page goes blank.

Can't login Sad

Username is TheFaucetRunner - I've tried twice now Sad
this happens when you enter wrong wallet address, empty hot wallet, or any error by Blockchain. so we do refund your request.

i checked hot wallet it already has 0.3 btc

mostly you had entered wrong wallet address (make sure it has no extra spaces too).
if not please send withdraw request again if not passed please inform me.

Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
can`t withdraw  Huh

my Account Balance   0.00315 BTC
then i press withdraw .... get the message
Withdrawal Requested Successfully!
then Account Balance   0.00000 BTC ( Pending: 0.00315 BTC)

and nothing happens after a small time my account balance is back with no withdraw Huh

kind regards

ignor me ?
new sites added to our network, check it out!
new sites added to our network, check it out and place your bid!
Can you add a confirmation box for the "Withdraw" button? I accidentally pushed it instead of the Deposit button, and there was no confirmation; it just withdrew my balance. Thanks much!

yes will also allow you to withdraw specific amount of your balance.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

I just wasted more fees on having to deposit after I got charged fees for the accidental withdrawal. It's not a lot, but it's annoying and that little amount could have been applied to my bids balances, which would have made a difference. I'm frustrated a bit, and additionally, it's been 6 hours and my payment still hasn't been credited to my Adalso account. Will you be improving your deposit times in the future?

actually i'm using API for auto-approving deposits. i don't know how can i speed up this, i will search somewhere if there is a solution.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: