Pages:
Author

Topic: ✰ Adalso ✰ Bitcoin Advertising Network - Banner and Popup - page 3. (Read 17894 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Am getting around 20 uniqueclicks as daily . But earnings not even 10000 SAT only . Please explain it ..
Day by day it decreasing earnings .
Am planning to stop publishing this Ads  ..

They clicks is not counting fair. Because I have some ads and they got about ~100unique clicks daily. But in adalso it's only showing daily max 5unique haha.

Don't use this ad network.
And never go in as advertiser. Wink
I think adalso is turning into scam! At first time I withdraw I had minimal withdraw 0.001 btc after I withdrawed shows that minimal is 0.005 btc, I yesterday looked and it was 0.005 btcminimal! Today I finally got 0.005 btc and I go to withdraw and what I see? Minimal is 0.01 btc to withdraw!!
Before making bigger withdraw minimal amount please let withdraw balance!
I have little website and I need that bitcoins to pay for hosting etc. But now I can't because you don't let me withdraw!

If in a few days will not get my bitcoins I think I will leave this service!

on withdraw page you can see notice :
* Minimum is 0.01 BTC. There is 0.0001 BTC transaction fees.

we never say minimum withdraw is 0.001 btc.
It was earlier 0.001 btc minimal withdraw it was maybe 3weeks ago? 1week ago it get to 0.005 minimal then I earned 0.005 and looked now minimal withdraw is 0.01 explain that. Smiley
Then how in my withdrawal history is 0.001 btc withdraw? Smiley If it never was 0.001 hahahah
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Am getting around 20 uniqueclicks as daily . But earnings not even 10000 SAT only . Please explain it ..
Day by day it decreasing earnings .
Am planning to stop publishing this Ads  ..
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I think adalso is turning into scam! At first time I withdraw I had minimal withdraw 0.001 btc after I withdrawed shows that minimal is 0.005 btc, I yesterday looked and it was 0.005 btcminimal! Today I finally got 0.005 btc and I go to withdraw and what I see? Minimal is 0.01 btc to withdraw!!
I have little website and I need that bitcoins to pay for hosting etc. But now I can't because you don't let me withdraw!

on withdraw page you can see notice :
* Minimum is 0.01 BTC. There is 0.0001 BTC transaction fees.

we never say minimum withdraw is 0.001 btc.
Activity: 210
ADALSO = BIG SCAM

Activity: 180
I stopped here as publisher be course payments dropped masiv down since starting.

Now I headed that they scam !

Greez
Activity: 339
Hey I think something not working good at your site... Because I can get every day for about 0.0004 btc but for last 2 or 3 days I got only 0.0001 btc and there is screenshoot about stats. :/

http://imgur.com/1bQ84hg

EDIT: Yep I was 0.0001 btc pending as you see in screenshoot, now I have pending 0 and to balance nothing come... Fix it.... :/
There is screenshoot http://imgur.com/wwMMHBg

i have the same problem here...my pending btc not add to my balance its gone
I am not clicking on ads by myself. I am going to faucet once a week just to reffil it so yea. :/ I think it's ads lag.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
Hello

Please make sure that sending fake clicks will be denied later.

Regards
Hey I think something not working good at your site... Because I can get every day for about 0.0004 btc but for last 2 or 3 days I got only 0.0001 btc and there is screenshoot about stats. :/

http://imgur.com/1bQ84hg

EDIT: Yep I was 0.0001 btc pending as you see in screenshoot, now I have pending 0 and to balance nothing come... Fix it.... :/
There is screenshoot http://imgur.com/wwMMHBg
Activity: 140
I mean i cant enter at all. (chrome says that the it was unable to find the DNS for the server)

But ads are still show in my page  Huh
I cant enter to the website. I have tried  many times today and was imposible.

Any news about this?

you mean site is slow or you lost login info?

we're moving site to new server if you're having slow access.
Activity: 140
I cant enter to the website. I have tried  many times today and was imposible.

Any news about this?
01 = My balance has not returned to the account. Day 05/26/2016 I ordered the payment and gave error. Never the balance returned.

02 = I sent SIX emails for "[email protected]" and so far have not received any response.

please send me username.
maybe i was busy on solving problem and got many emails.

Regards

username: datalore

last withdraw refunded.

sorry about the problem.
01 = My balance has not returned to the account. Day 05/26/2016 I ordered the payment and gave error. Never the balance returned.

02 = I sent SIX emails for "[email protected]" and so far have not received any response.

please send me username.

Regards

username: datalore

please send me username.

Regards

now we're sending payouts manually every 48 hours.

will be back instantly shortly.
Turned scam !!! Ask for payment and not paid and the balance is ZERO.

we're solving problem with blockchain, you can see we disabled withdraw now, all pending balance will be paid shortly once we solve the problem..

And because the balance has not returned to the account?

we got ton of emails, we will reply all shortly and do refund..
Pages:
Jump to: