Pages:
Author

Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — Official Bounty Program - page 2. (Read 4829 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Dear participants of ADAMANT Messenger bounty campaign!

Once again we want to thank you for your interest and participation! We inform you that on May 30, 2018 all participants will be paid (those who have not yet received tokens on their ADAMANT wallet). This payment will be final, so all participants of the campaign, please check your payments in the tables — bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2626943.0. If you do not have any payments in the tables or you think that the counting was incorrect, please contact us: [email protected]

Thank you for your support!

First they said that there is no need for confirmation, but now how can you give 2 post-messages? I did not publish my work here! My purse is empty! U6668756691038124661 name: Dauxay

I answered you in a private message.

Same with me. I dont saved any links of my activities since it was stated that theres no need to report. Hoping for kindly consideration.Thank you

You have accruals in the tables.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
First they said that there is no need for confirmation, but now how can you give 2 post-messages? I did not publish my work here! My purse is empty! U6668756691038124661 name: Dauxay

Same with me. I dont saved any links of my activities since it was stated that theres no need to report. Hoping for kindly consideration.Thank you
Where can I sell my tokens?

For this time, we are working to ensure that ADM was listed on the crypto exchange markets.
Activity: 294
Merit: 111
Where can I sell my tokens?

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Dear Bounty campaign supporters! Bounty rewards have been paid. Please check your wallet balances and revise your rewards in Spreadsheets: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/adamant-messenger-official-bounty-program-2626644. If there is an error, please send us email to [email protected] with links to your last two posts (and your Bitcointalk name). All corrections will be paid 05/30/2018.
Thanks for your support!

Please take a minute to share your opinion in Lisk's Reddit thread about ADAMANT Messenger:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/8fgvbc/this_project_is_built_on_lisk_how_much_do_we_need/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
rewards soon i hope...
Dear Bounty campaign supporters! Please revise your rewards in Spreadsheets: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/adamant-messenger-official-bounty-program-2626644. If you see no ADM reward in a Spreadsheet, or there is an error, please send us email to [email protected] with links to your last two posts (and your Bitcointalk name).
Thanks for your support!

Hello! Bounty campaign has been ended on 04/01/2018. Thank you for your interest in the Project.
Welcome to join Referral campaign now!
https://adamant.im/bounty/

ADAMANT is FINISHING the Official Campaign Bounty to thank our supporting users of BitcoinTalk.
The campaign took place from 2017-12-14 for 2018-03-30.Registration in the company bounty completed 15.03.2018. Participation forms have been removed.Participants registered with 16.03.2018 will be removed.Everything written below is for information only(for participants).  Bounty rewards will be paid within one month of the end of the campaign. Settlement day -1.05.2018!!!

Tables believe until 25 April. If the 26th at 12-00 GMT you're not satisfied, write a letter to the address :
[email protected] In the letter write: your Bitcointalk Username, company, and links to the last 2 posts made at the end of March. You can already send such letters to be faster "considered". Thanks for understanding. Letters adjustments taken to 30.04.2018. And already 01.05.2018, on final calculations, all charge ADM!!!

IN EVERY COMPANY THERE IS A REFERENCE TO THE TABLE OF ESTIMATES OF THE REWARD. PLEASE NOTE THAT "CLAIMS" TO WRITE AFTER 26/04/2018 (12-00 GMT).
Activity: 910
Merit: 105
The manager does not answer why. I threw a private message and he did not answer. Did he cheat on us? I've advertised the project for months. I look stake 0.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRcH0lLV9PHPWTCz9yGlc_SlEPfqK998bzdzvhKS9MsbrQ4RH1wDqEuNzniFSJXS7qvKZJk1pX3rkG3/pubhtml

He does not answer any messages. Make it work, do not answer. This is unfair to us.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
hello Dev, there are the spreedsheet for bounty campaign final results?? and then, how can I do  to report all my task ??  whether to get reward if can not do report??
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
Managers here? Does the company of generosity think of anyone counting at all? !!! Or only know how to remain silent! Angry
Activity: 910
Merit: 105
I sent you a message, you did not answer, manager. I have been working on Twitter campaign for months. Did I deserve a prize?
Pages:
Jump to: