Pages:
Author

Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — Official Bounty Program - page 5. (Read 4829 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Dear friends!
Due to numerous requests regarding the reports of the bounty company, we give you the opportunity to send reports to the mailbox [email protected].
In the reports in the THEME letters it is necessary to indicate the company (Twitter, Facebook or Vkontakte) and Bitcointalk Username, the period in weeks, as an example: Twitter, forLexx, 8
In the letter, you can attach links to posts.
We will calculate the number of your tokens without your reports. REPORTS BY DESIRE.
what if we do not report what we keep getting tokens?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I've increased the number of readers on Twitter. How can I correct the number in the table?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 54
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
When does this end? I am still doing work and have been for a long time I just want to check up and see whats going on. Thank you.

Our bounty program ends on 03/30/2018. As a result, you will be credited with ADM tokens.
Dear friends!
Due to numerous requests regarding the reports of the bounty company, we give you the opportunity to send reports to the mailbox [email protected].
In the reports in the THEME letters it is necessary to indicate the company (Twitter, Facebook or Vkontakte) and Bitcointalk Username, the period in weeks, as an example: Twitter, forLexx, 8
In the letter, you can attach links to posts.
We will calculate the number of your tokens without your reports. REPORTS BY DESIRE.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When does this end? I am still doing work and have been for a long time I just want to check up and see whats going on. Thank you.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
i joined from korean, i got 0.49 coin in wallet,is that real coin?
Yes, it's real. But you just use it for send messenger with your friends. It couldn't transfer to another because fee for transfer is 0.5
Activity: 22
i joined from korean, i got 0.49 coin in wallet,is that real coin?
Activity: 476
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Dear Admin, He would like to reserve for Arabic translation. If you need, you may pm him

His profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arabictranslators-1231747

Reserved Arabic Translations
Username: Arabictranslators
Language: Arabic
Ex work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p5guT5pJtiFEHkP16RS9AXfXD6CMm32c/view?usp=sharing
Eth address: 0x0aE86cA9596b5d1eD58522B755B1d87AFFA91D64
ADAMANT Messenger Progressive Web Application (Browser & Android) updated!
https://github.com/Adamant-im/adamant-im/releases/tag/v1.0.27

Changes:
- Initial QR Code scanning implementation (can be buggy)
- Option to send messages on Enter (#31)

Fixes:
- Send messages on Cmd+Enter (#30 thanks to @drakmail )
- Max amount to transfer sometimes could be incorrect
- Floating point multiplication bug (#34)

Translations:
- Japanese
- Ukrainian
- Italian
Pages:
Jump to: